IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 13, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
LE was quoted to be combing through the girls phones. I'll try and find that link....
Quote Originally Posted by MissKerosene View Post
I dont know if I am allowed to share facebook news pages but I am so intersted in the fact they are now saying they are coming the girls snapchats, social media, phones and how important technology is with this case so far. https://www.facebook.com/WorldNewsTo...c_location=ufi

I follow Dave MacAnally and he's usually first with any crime activity. He's well known and respected here in the Indy area.

One officer, a sergeant, local news channel WISH they were 'basically back to square one'.

Liberty's grandfather, Dennis Bridge, 59, told DailyMail.com: 'She was a strong-willed girl, she put up a fight.'

He added: 'Beautiful girl, I'm going to miss her. She's supposed to come to my funeral not me go to hers.'

Bridge said his family had been completely devastated by the loss of Liberty - known to her closest family as Libby - who loved sports, was a math whizz and wanted to be a scientist.

'She was really into sports so that's where we usually saw her. She was in the summer soccer league and softball. She swam at school in junior high.

'She would call us up and say, 'I'm going to be out here at the park playing soccer at 8.30am on Saturday' and we'd be out there to support her.
Grandmother Christina Bridge, 58, broke down as she spoke about a time capsule belonging to Liberty that had been returned to the family. Her granddaughter had put it together in sixth grade.

*'It was about all the things she wanted to do when she left but she didn't even make it to high school,' she said.

She added: 'I wish I could tell you something but we don't know.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...d-Indiana-teens-speaks-out.html#ixzz4YzSvRMKk

What the heck does this mean? Is it connected to the girls?

[video=twitter;832725301981483008]https://twitter.com/DavidMacAnally/status/832725301981483008[/video]
David MacAnally @DavidMacAnally
545. Police race back toward Delphi crime scene
Somethings up!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

First, thank you for your input. I am ignorant of such things so my assessment was way off. However, I have a ton of friends who are hunters and I have never seen a trail cam pic that was in color. Is that unusual?

Let's keep the thread open and easy for the mods. It's Friday night!!! [emoji16]and hopefully something will crack in this case.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

First, thank you for your input. I am ignorant of such things so my assessment was way off. However, I have a ton of friends who are hunters and I have never seen a trail cam pic that was in color. Is that unusual?
A few people here have said their trail cams are in color. I know steelman said his were.

If I may....a friendly request to the newer members ... please use the "reply with quote" function if responding to a particular post. I am spending too much time tryin to figure y'all out here :banghead:

Somethings up!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Oh I hope so! It's so hard to wait that speculations are flying through troubled minds so fast I can't keep up.

I really, really want to know what happened to these children! For the love of God I hope we get some answers soon.

I had the same thought yesterday because the only camera-trap photos I have seen were black and white. I asked my relative (whose camera trap photos I have seen), and she explained that night vision photos look black and white, but daytime ones are indeed color.

Other WSers also posted that they own camera traps that take color photos.

So...looks like camera-trap photos are indeed in color! (I always learn something here at WS....though usually not things I particularly want or expect to learn, lol!)

Hello! I'm new to this so hopefully I'm doing this right!

I've been following this case since day 1 and found this thread. First of all, let me say that I appreciate the maturity and sensibility you all show while discussing your personal opinions. I myself have a couple of theories that some of you have previously touched on. I've worked with kids for years and I spent a while working with kids the same age as these beautiful girls. It never ceased to amaze me how tech savvy these kids are now. I'm only 28 but I can't imagine how differently my life would've turned out if I had this kind of technology growing up. It scared me to see all these kids had instagrams where they make kissy faces and put things like *single* in their bios. This makes them so vulnerable yet they don't see it that way because they're in between being kids and growing up. I think one of the girls put out too much information via snapchat etc and someone took this as an opportunity. Whether there was a previous cyber relationship going on, I am not sure but it wouldn't surprise me. LE saying "know whats going on in your kids lives" (paraphrasing) was a major red flag. Girls this age are trying so hard to be older than they really are and dealing with self esteem issues is a new and confusing concept for them. A few flattering messages from a male online can go a long way. I think the perp panicked because he/she/they didnt know the girl's had a short period of time to be there before family came looking for them, leaving them where they were eventually found. I also believe LE has the basic situation figured out and I think within the next few days they will have it narrowed down to who committed the crime. I love reading all of your opinions! The compassion for these girls and their community really shows here! Glad I joined!

Welcome!!!

humm.. why would a person take a picture of a random person walking on a bridge? How much traffic does that bridge get?
My thought is the picture of the man was found on one of the girls phones and that they knew the guy.
In most scenarios we take pictures of people we know.

I was thinking that it's possible someone took a picture of someone/something else and this guy just happened to be in the background. This would account for the distortion of the picture. I think it's also possible it's a trail cam. In short, I'm pretty open to possibilities.

Hi, new to posting but have been lurking for years.

I work in LE as a digital forensics investigator. If the FBI has been called in, then there is a suspicion that the crime is a federal crime. The perp is from another state and is wanted for other related crimes and/or this is a cyber crime in some way and state police do not have the resources to investigate. If it were a simple local crime, the FBI would not be involved.

Cheers. Love the forum.

Welcome! Do you have any thoughts as to why Homeland Security would be involved?

Edited to add: Sorry. I see this has been addressed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther