IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm assuming if he were aware, we could see more of his face because he would be looking directly at whatever was taking the photos. If that were the case, why wouldn't LE release those photos? Ugh so many unanswered questions!

I think it's as simple as any additional images might well reflect more of the victim's story or other information that the police don't want the perp to know they have.

Possibly video of POI was sent to the person coming to pick them up. JMO. They may have handed it over to LE?

Not ruling it out, but homeless people around here don't look like this guy. This guy looks like your typical small town blue collar guy out for a walk in the woods, working in his yard, going to the hardware store, on lunch break from work, etc. Which I'm assuming was his goal. The homeless people around here hang out around the libraries, downtown, close to food shelters, etc and it's pretty blatantly obvious they are homeless. NOT saying he couldn't be, just nothing about this guy strikes me as the homeless people we see around here.

The ones that hidden stay in less populated and rural areas. Most people do not know they are there. Their anti social existence keeps them from libraries and shelters. And he probably stole his clothes from the house of a blue collar guy. For me it's not so much what he's wearing, as it is how dirty and unkempt he and his clothes are.

I think everyone would be shocked to know how many eyes are watching you that you can't see while biking or running along a trail.

I hike a lot. I've never seen security cameras on trails.

It also has many positive uses. It's critical to political dissidents in repressive countries. I've used it on a different crime forum where I was concerned that a criminal was watching the forum and I didn't want it traced back to me. I know women who use it to prevent stalkers and harassment from tracing back to their real address.

The trouble with privacy is that the bad guys need it, too :p I don't know what the answer is but I don't think shutting it down is a good idea either.

since TOR is openly done by volunteers there will always be ways to connect, this is one small example of ways to block your IP or mask your IP, once you delve deeper in to networking you realise all networking is, is a way to mask or hide things from the outside world, when we study this subject especially in the security landscape of networking it becomes apparent very quickly you can hide your address with just about anything in any form, the one most people use is VPN but those are becoming expensive and less secure as things catch up technology wise

MOO~

<snipped for space>

* I am assuming the picture of Abby on the bridge is part of a *snap-story*. The time stamp of '7 hours ago' would refer to when whoever it was, screenshot it. We obviously have no idea if it was a family member, or friend. Stories go out to everyone on their friend list & they have 24 hours to replay it....hence having the opportunity to go back & grab a screenshot of her picture 7 hours after it was sent out at 2:07. If it was just a snap picture sent to specific people, that person first opened/read it at 9pm & took a quick screenshot before it disappeared in 10 second or less. I find it hard to believe it was a snap photo from Libby that was not opened by the person for 7 hours when, by then it was known they were missing. JMO
The other aspect of the photo we dont know is, if it was at the beginning of her story & there were more pics or video that came after it. If there was stuff after it, that picture could have been taken at 1:15 for all we know.
For example: My dd sent out a story at 5pm. It ended with 2 videos at McDonalds. A picture was before the video. I know for a fact she took the picture 2 hours earlier (at 3pm) than the video at McDonalds.

JMO MOO This has been my thought as well. My 13 (at the time) son texted me once from the tennis courts at a park within walking distance. It was a pic (from quite a distance). It read "Creepers - come get us".

Possibly video came from "icloud" with quick message, "Creep following us." JMO

Thanks to all three for your posts.Ithink you all are correct the photos came from another cloud server because Libby's cell was confiscated by the perp.But,I do not think they had time to send SOS.

All just my opinion.
:cow:

Possibly it came from "cloud" with quick message, "Creep following us." JMO
If that was the case I would hope LE wouldn't have taken that "break" the first night and resumed in am. But I guess at this point all options are possible because we have been given ZERO besides his images.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Steleheart: What is a Websleuths Liason? I've never noticed this title before?

I think everyone would be shocked to know how many eyes are watching you that you can't see while biking or running along a trail.

Certainly gives a person one more excuse to be a couch potato. That being said, when me or my kids go for a walk, we take our big dog.

Not sure if it has been posted already, but this is the approximate location of the POI on the bridge according to my research. He is traveling in a SE direction:

attachment.php

View of location from NW perspective looking SE:

attachment.php

According to this video:

marker 6:36ff

[video=youtube;edK8DJVW890]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edK8DJVW890[/video]

-Nin

Attachments

• Indiana poi location on bridge.jpg
    Indiana poi location on bridge.jpg
    132 KB · Views: 761
  • Indiana poi location on bridge looking S.jpg
    Indiana poi location on bridge looking S.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 733
Random thought - I wonder if criminals, or even just suspects, ever come to boards like this to see what we say about the case/them. That would be so creepy!

They can easily be hidden. My dad uses some for hunting and you can hardly see them.

I'm talking about cameras installed for security on a hiking trail. I know trail cams can be hidden, I'm also a hunter. My post was referencing installing security cameras on a trail. I've never been on a hiking trail that had actual security. It's usually 'hey hike at your own risk kbye'. lol JMO!

Keep in mind the property owner saw the seen after LE released it. I would hope it was pristine, because if not then they were leaving behind evidence.
True, but there are alot of saplings in the brush. My folks live in the country in upstate NY. Their property looks pretty similar and if there was a tussle in that clearing you would think the owner would see broken saplings, disturbed leaves etc. I don't know. Perhaps you are correct also. Again, we haven't got much to go on. I remember that the tape area was large. It struck me at the time that it could be because of drag marks in the terrain. They did say it was "a" set of prints that led them to spot. All speculation on my part. Not saying anyone else is wrong. Just hope he's caught soon.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Tomorrow at 10:00 a.m., law enforcement will conduct a press conference to provide information on the murder investigation of Abigail Williams and Liberty German.

https://local.nixle.com/alert/5856245/

Thanks for hearing us LE!!!

The community is beside itself - I have no question.

They are scared to death. So they should be. A heinous double murder has happened to two young women of their own.

It's truly a horrific thing to go through, and there are SO many more victims than these girls - they might not have been murdered, but, they are victims nonetheless.

Praying for the Delphi community. Stay strong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarti