IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
The ones that hidden stay in less populated and rural areas. Most people do not know they are there. Their anti social existence keeps them from libraries and shelters. And he probably stole his clothes from the house of a blue collar guy. For me it's not so much what he's wearing, as it is how dirty and unkempt he and his clothes are.

His clothes don't look unkempt or dirty to me...

And might be possible that LE has found the clothing that the person in the photos was wearing and were able to connect this clothing to the crime possibly thru DNA. This would explain how LE is able to call this person the main suspect in the case.
Clothing found = clothing in photos = DNA found

Random thought on how LE is handling the investigation:
They release two photos of suspect hoping that someone (friend, family,etc.) can identify him to LE.
Nothing comes of that in the days since.
Hence, they now need to release more info for the public in order to flush out the person or at least identify him.
Possibly the reason for the presser tomorrow AM.

I concur. This headline was designed to sell papers, not to shed light.

i thought i read somewhere the sun was banned here as a reputable source, i may be wrong but they are known as shall we say a little switch and baity

You may have missed the camoflaged ones. People purposely hide them so they dont get ripped off by others.

The whole idea is that game animals and people do not find them.

[video=youtube;IRGy4dDCCBM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRGy4dDCCBM[/video]

Thanks. I was reading about trail cameras last night and how they are now being used for security and are catching a lot of criminals whether its in the daytime or night.

hmmmm.. Maybe I am confused about the timeline, but he said he was asked permission to search his property that evening after 6:30 pm. If I have my information correct, they didn't call off the search until midnight. Some people here have speculated that the search was called off because they didn't have permission to search private property. So did they search his property that night and find nothing? That would raise a whole bunch of obvious questions? Or did he give permission in the early evening and they decided not to search then... which doesn't seem logical because why would they ask permission to search his property only to decide not to? Note I am in no way suggesting this man had anything to do with any of this..only noting what seems to be conflicting information. TIA

They could have asked permission and then decided that it was too dark and dangerous to keep searching until the next day. Why wait until the next day to get permission when you can get the permission now and then start as early as possible the next day?

Stele you legend! I copied your post over to the media thread, I was just searching for that gif
Oh heck. He is moving the position of his right hand to inside or under his jacket

Sent from my LGLS675 using Tapatalk

Wow. I'm hoping the announcement isn't that they don't have any new leads :(

Cant wait to hear what they are going to say...

Part of me feels like they searched that house in the beginning because there was some kind of connection. Maybe the homeowners weren't necessarily involved, but could be related to the suspect and they just want to get all their ducks in a row. They probably had no idea what was going on at the time and I'm sure they cooperated fully. But I just can't see the LE barging in like that unless they had a reason. My opinion is, it will come out that the suspect is related to those homeowners. I feel bad for them honestly, it made them look kind of bad in the eyes of the media and public. I don't think they had anything to do with it though. This is all just my opinion.

Apparently there is a "sketch" of the suspect floating around that LE isn't to happy about. I haven't caught up, sorry if this was already posted.

Don't share the Delphi suspect 'sketches'

DELPHI, Ind. -- If you see supposed "sketches" of a Delphi suspect on your Facebook pages, don't share them -- they haven't been verified by the Indiana State Police.

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/crime/dont-share-the-delphi-suspect-sketches

Just as an aside thought...I know area business's are raising money to put security cams on the trail (which I think is a great idea), but I was thinking that they should also rename the bridge or the trail or part of the trail after Libby and Abigail. Maybe in time they will do something like that.

His clothes don't look unkempt or dirty to me...

Well, a lot of posters have speculated he's got anything from blood to mud on him, so it's not a stretch that I think he's just dirty and unkempt from being homeless.

Apparently there is a "sketch" of the suspect floating around that LE isn't to happy about. I haven't caught up, sorry if this was already posted.

Don't share the Delphi suspect 'sketches'

DELPHI, Ind. -- If you see supposed "sketches" of a Delphi suspect on your Facebook pages, don't share them -- they haven't been verified by the Indiana State Police.

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/crime/dont-share-the-delphi-suspect-sketches

they are the ones posted here a few times yesterday then deleted, they are terrible and no wonder LE is upset

Just as an aside thought...I know area business's are raising money to put security cams on the trail (which I think is a great idea), but I was thinking that they should also rename the bridge or the trail or part of the trail after Libby and Abigail. Maybe in time they will do something like that.

I have a feeling they might name something else after them. Just seems morbid to name a place near where they were murdered after them. JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname