IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
i agree. before seeing the gif version again, i had thought it looked like he was reaching for something at his side or back waist band, not that his hand was in his pocket.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Check this out to. Rotate your screen till the beams look straight across

Sent from my LGLS675 using Tapatalk

(Ok this conversation is seriously bumming me out lol. Going to take a break lol...)

FTR: I have been working on restoring this old laptop for days now specifically for purposes here. So, I've busted out the big guns...and now I'm running away like a chicken :chicken: sigh .)

OT: is there a way to stay signed in? Whenever I try to make a new post I get an error telling me I have to refresh and re-sign in. Of if I need to ask elsewhere please delete and I will do that. TIA. Newbie :)

The suspect was at the location for a reason other than killing. It was not a sophisticated planned out attack. It was a "opportunistic" crime. Crime was a afterthought realizing his opportunity.

This guy leads a normal life he doesn't have months to plan and even more time to waste hiding in woods waiting for the perfect time.

The suspect had done this before and hasn't been caught because he waits for the perfect "OPPORTUNITY" this isn't your standard dumb criminal.

I think some people really believe this guy just chased these girls all over the woods like a scary movie.

He interacted with the girls. The suspect is calculated he prys for info and finds out they're alone. Prob watches them from a distance before interacting and notices them being artistic/taking photos. Strikes up a simple convo about the bridge or photography and finds out they had been dropped off.

He being here many times and is observant knows where to take the girls and which way to go about it that keeps him out of view.

If this is planned then it would be more involved and possible abduction. Not see them here leave them here type of quickness.

Hopefully he's caught first and foremost. Then maybe we can see if we're on the right track.

Heads up: this thread will be closing in 10 minutes. I'll bring the last few posts over to the new thread, but please get ready to make the move to thread #6.

:tyou:

OT: is there a way to stay signed in? Whenever I try to make a new post I get an error telling me I have to refresh and re-sign in. Of if I need to ask elsewhere please delete and I will do that. TIA. Newbie :)

Yes, check the remember me box under the sign in box, top right.

After playing around a bit more, I have to agree with your point. If someone were sitting on the platform, you could get a more acute angle like that seen in the image of the subject.

So, I'm back to being undecided on the subject.
*shrug*

vliam, would you be willing and/or able to do the snapchat pic as well? 16807689_10154196258511034_4605502322679451227_n.jpg

Heads up: this thread will be closing in 10 minutes. I'll bring the last few posts over to the new thread, but please get ready to make the move to thread #6.

:tyou:

Thanks KayElJay!

:wave:

(Mind if I call you KLJ, lol)

The suspect was at the location for a reason other than killing. It was not a sophisticated planned out attack. It was a "opportunistic" crime. Crime was a afterthought realizing his opportunity.

This guy leads a normal life he doesn't have months to plan and even more time to waste hiding in woods waiting for the perfect time.

The suspect had done this before and hasn't been caught because he waits for the perfect "OPPORTUNITY" this isn't your standard dumb criminal.

I think some people really believe this guy just chased these girls all over the woods like a scary movie.

He interacted with the girls. The suspect is calculated he prys for info and finds out they're alone. Prob watches them from a distance before interacting and notices them being artistic/taking photos. Strikes up a simple convo about the bridge or photography and finds out they had been dropped off.

He being here many times and is observant knows where to take the girls and which way to go about it that keeps him out of view.

If this is planned then it would be more involved and possible abduction. Not see them here leave them here type of quickness.

Hopefully he's caught first and foremost. Then maybe we can see if we're on the right track.

Agreed.

If there were two killers, LE would not be so secretive.

Maybe so, maybe not? But yes, I do think that would likely be true consdiering the appeal for a single hitchhiker. But who really knows with LE and their secret strategies...

I'm not sure if someone else answered you but Liz and Lyric went missing on July 13th. Not sure if it means something to the killer or not. But it is interesting.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

Thank you I have heard of serial killers being triggered by stranger things ...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hello all! I am a newish member who really has just been lurking. This case makes me sick to my stomach. I live just two hours south of Delphi. I tried reading through all of the posts but it was taking forever. Anywho, luckily for this case the Indiana State Police who are working this case most likely also worked the case of Shaylyn Ammerman last year so they are (unfortunately) educated (maybe not the right use of words) with circumstances as horrible as these.

I have had a terrible gut feeling that these girls were meeting up with someone that they met on-line or maybe knew but portrayed himself as someone their age. Maybe he intended to sell them into the human trafficking trade. We have so many missing young girls in the state right now that I think Indiana has become a sort of supplying ground for these monsters.

The guy is pretty brazen to have murdered/abducted two girls in broad daylight in a relatively public place. He had no way of knowing if other people would appear on the bridge or the trails below. The weather was mild and school was out for the day increasing the likelihood of other hikers in the area.

We preach to children not to travel alone, to stay in pairs (or more) to increase the possibility of staying safe. Pairs aren't even safe anymore. Maybe we need to start teaching children that they might as well yell and scream as loud as they can, even if they are being threatened and told to stay quiet because in all honesty the person is probably going to kill them anyhow even if they are quiet so they might as well make a lot of noise. Sad reality for the next few generations of kids.

I tell my children to yell and scream and not comply if something ever happens. I also tell them to swear while screaming because people pay attention when they see a young child dropping F bombs.

Body found near LaGrange County lake
Investigation "very active and ongoing"

LAGRANGE COUNTY, Ind. (WANE) A body was found in a channel near a public access site of a northwest LaGrange County lake Monday afternoon.

According to a release from the LaGrange County Sheriff’s Department, around 3:30 p.m. Monday, the LaGrange County Communications Center received a 911 call from someone who reportedly spotted a body in a channel near the public access site of Stone Lake. The lake sits just south of the Indiana-Michigan border near the Indiana Toll Road.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea