IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Police said a family member dropped the girls off to hike the trails the afternoon of Feb. 13.

When a different family member went to pick them up, they weren’t there.

Officers said a camera captured an image of their suspect between 1 p.m. and 3:30 p.m. on the same day the girls went missing.

ISP is now asking if anyone picked up a hitchhiker in the area around that same time.

http://wishtv.com/2017/02/22/offici...vide-info-on-double-homicide-of-delphi-teens/

the audio is horrible. If they hadn't told us the words I never would have known that is what the voice said.

I get the impression that LE are indicating there were at least two perps. One in the image and a possible second on the audio.

I wonder if they were on the bridge and someone else stood on the end blocking them as he came towards them which made her realize something was going to happen

Ok, I was obviously wrong. Good job to everyone who insisted Libby took that video.

I couldn't hear any words on my phone from the audio but unless it's a close friend or family, it's not helpful to anyone else trying to sleuth.

Sounds, to me, like two people involved?

I am sick over this.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Wow. It seems as though he was walking towards them. That blurry image in the clip must have been Abby. He must have rushed up, grabbed her and forced them off the bridge and down the hill. Libby was complying because he had Abby, but she was so smart to turn on her phone. It saddens me that she captured her own abduction. What a horrifying find for LE. They will catch this *advertiser censored*. I think he's local. The reward will help. All jmo

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Thank you Libby! You are so so smart!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just can't imagine what these girls must have had go through, or what else was captured on video ... sick.

Sorry, do we know if LE has Libby's phone in custody or did they obtain the video from Cloud?

I'm having a hard time with this. But I am having an especially hard time discerning what he means by CHANCE ENCOUNTER. Does that mean they were likely to have been MEETING someone? Or does that mean this guy they crossed on the bridge was likely to have been their murderer instead of another hiker? Why is that phrase rattling me so badly?

So now, like I said all along he's the guy. It was from the girls phone. Obviously wasn't a "trail cam" or security cam.

I said all this all along from the start and it didn't take more than good ol common sense to know this.

If people looked at what was factually known (like maybe the only person to be know videoing that day was liberty) their imagination wouldn't run wild with very flawed thoughts.

The man on the bridge was more than POI to me the first second I saw him and I didn't need them to label him a suspect to speak out on it.

From the short clip you can tell. This man knows where to go and is in a hurry to get to the spot. He knows people are around and acted accordingly and QUIET.

This man is calculated and knows what he's doing. Will be tough to catch... But this brave girl gave us the best chance to get him.

the audio is horrible. If they hadn't told us the words I never would have known that is what the voice said.

I get the impression that LE are indicating there were at least two perps. One in the image and a possible second on the audio.

Disagree. It was very clear thru my speakers

For those like me who couldn't hear it (I too thought it sounded like an ultrasound audio) the voice is much clearer ont he Indiana state police website than it was on the PC

yep way clearer on the website...go and listen.

Right. Why would the killer leave the phone? That's what I'm wondering. Did they recover the actual phone? Is it possible to access someones cell phone remotely?

It's possible to set up most smartphones so they immediately upload to cloud storage, so she might have done that.

I definitely got the impression more than one person was involved. I'm so glad Liberty had her cell phone with her she was very brave.

They could have. It could have gone to cloud

This is my thinking. If the phone hasn't been found, she likely uploaded it to the cloud, which absolutely makes her the hero they are saying she is. Smart girl. Ugh what a tragedy :( :( :(

Did they find Libby's phone or was this file located remotely? TIA

Was this questioned asked by a media person?

Was the questioned answered?

Did le recover Liberty's phone or was her audio/video sent to a device and le retrieved it from that device? Or was her video uploaded to her cloud?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nobsnurse99