IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Liberty had the presence of mind to turn on her phone's recorder.

On the audio, the POI is heard saying: "Down the hill"

Look to the bottom left, in this image of Libby, in the trees, at least two vehicles are parked. Someone good with enhancements, could zoom in on the vehicles for us.

C5PnuMiUYAAvJa6.jpg

I don't see what you are referring to? Can you circle it?

I am just now hearing this my sister texted me. I want to scream and cry.

Can someone tell me WHY Libby did not call 911?? OMG...
I don't think that would have changed the outcome.

Also, I went to a self defense class last night. The officer said NEVER to count on an ability to dial 911. Once that fear and adrenaline kick in, it's impossible to do.

Even most cops are incapable of dialling 911 in most instances of being attacked.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

From Canada here and the first thing I thought was that his accent would identify whether he was a local or not. I know that his accent (or what I hear as an accent) has a slight twang (very slight). It would not surprise me to find out that he's local.

I hope he is real worried now because they have audio he probably didn't know about.

Already states but everyone listen to audio independent of presser (I could here nothing during that) online it's absolutely clear.

I posted that it probably came from Libby's phone on thread 787. I would imagine "other" audio LE mentioned would include Libby or Abby, and they would "IN NO WAY" subject their families to that! I could not understand anything on the audio released this morning. But, I do get the feeling there are "two" suspects. Praying an arrest is made soon.

Perhaps they did; maybe they found the stuff on the cloud?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One can only assume for Libby to be able to keep the record on her phone for so long, that she had it hidden on her person. Even if the killer eventually found it and took it from her, any recordings would have already gone to her iCloud.

I hope he is real worried now because they have audio he probably didn't know about.

Yes WOW!! I think they have a lot
I am going to assume they have nothing with a more clear facial picture.I expect they would put the best one out to the public

I posted that it probably came from Libby's phone on thread 787. I would imagine "other" audio LE mentioned would include Libby or Abby, and they would "IN NO WAY" subject their families to that! I could not understand anything on the audio released this morning. But, I do get the feeling there are "two" suspects. Praying an arrest is made soon.

You can listen to the audio here: http://www.in.gov/isp/files/Delphi_male_voice_loop.mp3

It's much clearer.

On the raw audio, I clearly hear the creep say "Get down the hill" 3 or 4 times. When they tried to do noise reduction, the phase cancellation made it sound like a toilet flush on TV and you couldn't hear him. It's best to use the raw audio.

Except he said Git not get.

Yes WOW!! I think they have a lot
I am going to assume they have nothing with a more clear facial picture.I expect they would put the best one out to the public

If someone knows this guy, the picture Libby captured on her phone is more than enough to call the tip in to LE...

Liberty had the presence of mind to turn on her phone's recorder.

On the audio, the POI is heard saying: "Down the hill"

Look to the bottom left, in this image of Libby, in the trees, at least two vehicles are parked. Someone good with enhancements, could zoom in on the vehicles for us.

C5PnuMiUYAAvJa6.jpg

I do not see cars but am starting to think that the image in the distance in the middle of the bridge is the guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddph