IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can hear it now. They looped in four times in the same clip which was also why it was hard to decipher.

For those like me who couldn't hear it (I too thought it sounded like an ultrasound audio) the voice is much clearer ont he Indiana state police website than it was on the PC

So, it is a case of not revealing to the 'suspect' that indeed there is crime information on the phone of one of the victims.

I'm glad the trail/private property/other third party camera issue has been put to rest.

He confirms the image is from her cell phone.
I think Abby is in these frames and they did the best that they could. I think it's less than a second before she appears. Jmo

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

wow clearly from the ISP website ..'Down the hill' they must have much more on audio.

Does anyone know where was Liberty's phone found? How did the perp - so good he didn't - not confiscated the phone?! And to think this can be the lead to have some justice for these two little girls! I am in tears... evil walks no doubt amongst all of us :frown:

In order for her to video so clearly, the perp(s) had to have known Libby had her phone. Why didn't they take it?
Maybe he was too busy grabbing Abby. I'll bet the reason it switched from video to audio is because Libby jammed the phone in her pocket to hide it.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I'm wondering if two people involved, one coming from each end of the bridge?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm having a hard time with this. But I am having an especially hard time discerning what he means by CHANCE ENCOUNTER. Does that mean they were likely to have been MEETING someone? Or does that mean this guy they crossed on the bridge was likely to have been their murderer instead of another hiker? Why is that phrase rattling me so badly?

I took it to mean that the person or persons deliberately stalked and ambushed them, rather than a predator just hanging around looking for a victim.

It's possible to set up most smartphones so they immediately upload to cloud storage, so she might have done that.

I'm sure that's the case. It's too labor intensive otherwise and it's common for all of one's devices to be linked to the cloud. This precious child, though it may take time, probably caught a predator, and potentially a SK. BLESS her.

There are currently a whopping 401 guests browsing this thread.

Join us!

I am just now hearing this my sister texted me. I want to scream and cry.

Can someone tell me WHY Libby did not call 911?? OMG...

Oh yes!!! That audio on the link provided is WAY clearer. Shivers!! Holy cow. Liberty, we are SO proud of you.

It's chilling to hear the monsters voice. Was the image presented at the press conference the same one we have already? I missed the start of it.

I found it interesting that the officer strongly suggested the perp knew the girls were there rather than it being a random meeting. There must be a whole lot on that video.

Could someone do a timeline again. Was the snap pic ACTUALLY at 2:07pm? What time did those kids wave at them on the bridge?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jezel