IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe he didn't have to narrow it down that precisely. Maybe it was not even controversial.

Yes but I now believe that both girls were sexually assaulted.

Yes something like that. He kept her alive all night and raped, tormented, etc. her. I think he likes to do this. Ever seen a cat play with its prey before it kills it? I think this guy is like that.

I believe he took her somewhere where she could be secluded away. I can't say any more than that.

Yes in MOO he's not local. 50 miles away minimum. But I think he goes there a lot. It's his "home away from home." I believe he tells people that in just about those same words. He likes to go there with his immediate family and also alone. He's a railroad nut, a railroad bridge nut.

At first I thought he knew one of the families because in MOO he told people this. So I thought he knew them. Then the more I thought about it, I do not think he knew those families at all. I went through Libby's whole friend list, and I could not see anyone on there who I thought he might have a connection with. Sure he could be connected somehow or other, he spends enough time there. But this guy is an incredible loner. He doesn't exactly make friends everywhere he goes. He's one of those guys who's got maybe one male friend other than immediate family.

But what I think he means is he's so creepy that he thinks that now he's killed these two girls, he knows their families. It's sort of a joke. But I think he likes sick jokes like that.

In fact, how about this? Pure conjecture here, but look:

1. Two girls, age 13 and 14, abducted and killed on the 13th and 14th of the month. Clever, huh? Funny guy!

2. Not only that, but he killed them right around Valentine's Day! It's a love letter to the girls. Murder and rape! Haha!

This is how he thinks. He thinks this is a game, he has a real sick sense of humor and I think he even likes the idea that people are after them. He thinks he can outsmart everyone. And he likes to sort of taunt and bait like BTK.

MOO, etc.

Messed up or what?

I will be interested to hear what you have to say when you turn out to be completely wrong. I know exactly who you're talking about and since the tip has been called in, if he were the one, I think we'd have an arrest by now. Or at least rumors around town.

Anyway, I absolutely positively do not think that these girls were killed on different days, regardless of what their obits say. From what I understand of the terrain, and the perp's assumed knowledge that folks would be out looking for the girls, it would be a HUGE gamble to either A. leave one of them behind while he transported the other out of the vicinity, then returned her the next day to the same place or B. stick around for hours upon hours upon hours knowing folks would be out looking for the girls.....even if there was an abandoned cabin or something to hole up in.

IMO...

I believe Abby was the target. I believe this is what got Libby clued in something wasnt right. I dont think he could stop walking past or looking at Abby. It was concerning enough Libby started to take video but not threatening enough to call 911 / family. I believe this may be why they were on the bridge again at the time they were. They felt safer closer to the exit as opposed to further down the trail. I think he just couldnt help himself, there is something about girls who look like Abby. I believe this is linked to the other two missing girls in that area. Those girls IMO look alike, they look like Abby. I could be completely wrong, but this is what my gut is telling me with the info we have.

Can you explain the "there is something about girls who look like Abby" comment? Thanks.

<modsnip>

I know most braces are along the sides of the knee and not directly on top of the thight above the knee but I found one that does have a portion above the knee area so was thinking something like this but not with all the other stuff on it.

https://www.google.com/search?q=leg...=piuvWL6QLYqfjwTZqovoCw#imgrc=o4Da6vK6KNKiAM:

Im probably over imaginging it but the way the jeans tighten when leg is lifted really has me thinking something is there and hoping it could help LE find a person that wears some device on his legs/knees.

Maybe post surgery device or something.

The cadence is wrong for it to be "down there" even with a Boston accent ("down they-ah"). The emphasis is on the word "hill" in the recording, not on the "they" it would be if it were a Bostonian saying "down there." I have no clue who this guy is, but I'm almost positive he's not from MA or ME (although he is clearly a mainiac....)

LOL Mainiac.

In fact in the original release "hill" is very clear and I hear a rise in pitch at the end of "hill".

This morning when I looked at the image of his face very close up even though most of his facial features were distorted due to the enlargement I could definitely see his mustache and goatee. Both looked cropped and neat like he trimmed them both on a regular basis.

I also thought I saw a pair of sunglasses he had pushed up on to his camo cap which a lot of men do but I am not sure about that.

I am happy you found the stache and goatee. And yes, they are very well trimmed. I read that this guy loves to wear sunglasses. And when he is not, he sometimes wears wire rims. Most every read I get, he has some glasses on his head. He really loves those sunglasses though. Wears them even on the cloudiest of days.

I felt he had some glasses on in this pic but I never brought it up because no one else did.

Heck no.

MOO this guy is a publicity hound. He's sitting back, eating popcorn and enjoying the show. That is part of the game for him. I believe he may have inserted himself into the investigation somehow. These types like to do that. There was guy in Idaho who even organized the searches! And then he led the charity bicycle races! He did it, and he got away with murder. Cops know he did it but they have nothing on him to go to court. He's sitting back saying neener neener. He's still alive to this day. I saw a recent picture of him. He thinks it's very funny that he got away with murder too. Hilarious. He killed 5-6 teenage girls and women over a 6 year period in not a large town. He was the last to see a couple of the victims alive, but that's never enough to even arrest.

He moved to the East Coast and I have a feeling that he may be killing over there too. These guys don't seem to be able to stop.

What's his name?

Heck no.

MOO this guy is a publicity hound. He's sitting back, eating popcorn and enjoying the show. That is part of the game for him. I believe he may have inserted himself into the investigation somehow. These types like to do that. There was guy in Idaho who even organized the searches! And then he led the charity bicycle races! He did it, and he got away with murder. Cops know he did it but they have nothing on him to go to court. He's sitting back saying neener neener. He's still alive to this day. I saw a recent picture of him. He thinks it's very funny that he got away with murder too. Hilarious. He killed 5-6 teenage girls and women over a 6 year period in not a large town. He was the last to see a couple of the victims alive, but that's never enough to even arrest.

He moved to the East Coast and I have a feeling that he may be killing over there too. These guys don't seem to be able to stop.

I know this is OT...but can you tell us who ur referring too (guy in Idaho) &#12288;

IMO... I don't see the perp like that.... I see a loner someone who did not want to get caught. Libby out smarted him with the phone but that was not something he counted on. I think he has been careful about what he has been doing. And lets be honest without Libby we would have nothing. No pic no voice nothing. I would imagine he is in a panic at this point. He has a need and obsession, this is something he has to do and now he can't cause everyone is looking for him.

Heck no.

I am happy you found the stache and goatee. And yes, they are very well trimmed. I read that this guy loves to wear sunglasses. And when he is not, he sometimes wears wire rims. Most every read I get, he has some glasses on his head. He really loves those sunglasses though. Wears them even on the cloudiest of days.

I felt he had some glasses on in this pic but I never brought it up because no one else did.

where are you getting this info from?

Maybe he didn't have to narrow it down that precisely. Maybe it was not even controversial.

Yes something like that. He kept her alive all night and raped, tormented, etc. her. I think he likes to do this. Ever seen a cat play with its prey before it kills it? I think this guy is like that.

I believe he took her somewhere where she could be secluded away. ****** I CAN'T SAY ANY MORE THAN THAT.*********

Yes in MOO he's not local. 50 miles away minimum. But I think he goes there a lot. It's his "home away from home." I believe he tells people that in just about those same words. He likes to go there with his immediate family and also alone. He's a railroad nut, a railroad bridge nut.

At first I thought he knew one of the families because in MOO he told people this. So I thought he knew them. Then the more I thought about it, I do not think he knew those families at all. I went through Libby's whole friend list, and I could not see anyone on there who I thought he might have a connection with. Sure he could be connected somehow or other, he spends enough time there. But this guy is an incredible loner. He doesn't exactly make friends everywhere he goes. He's one of those guys who's got maybe one male friend other than immediate family.

But what I think he means is he's so creepy that he thinks that now he's killed these two girls, he knows their families. It's sort of a joke. But I think he likes sick jokes like that.

1. Two girls, age 13 and 14, abducted and killed on the 13th and 14th of the month. Clever, huh? Funny guy!

2. Not only that, but he killed them right around Valentine's Day! It's a love letter to the girls. Murder and rape! Haha!

This is how he thinks. He thinks this is a game, he has a real sick sense of humor and I think he even likes the idea that people are after them. He thinks he can outsmart everyone. And he likes to sort of taunt and bait like BTK.

MOO, etc.

Messed up or what?

Why can't you say any more than that??

The implication is that you know something everyone else doesn't, and it's almost as if you are relishing that. Are you just that confident in your "skills" or are you saying you are privy to info we are not?

I believe he took her somewhere where she could be secluded away. I can't say any more than that.

MOO, etc.

Messed up or what?
Oh my lawd&#128552;

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

IMO... I don't see the perp like that.... I see a loner someone who did not want to get caught. Libby out smarted him with the phone but that was not something he counted on. I think he has been careful about what he has been doing. And lets be honest without Libby we would have nothing. No pic no voice nothing. I would imagine he is in a panic at this point. He has a need and obsession, this is something he has to do and now he can't cause everyone is looking for him.

Totally agree. Without the pic and voice....there'd be nothing (at least that we know of).

IMO this is not his first kill, and I've put up a few posts with links to two other girls in the area that are missing / runaways that IMO look very similar to Abby. Killers have a type, I believe Abby is this killers "type" her facial features, hair , build, mannerisms all of it. Thats what I meant ;)

Can you explain the "there is something about girls who look like Abby" comment? Thanks.
<modsnip>

Despite what TV shows like Criminal Minds and CSI portray, police agencies across the country do not network information on violent crimes like we would hope. They are not required to enter data from violent crimes committed in their jurisdictions in VICAP so if a perpetrator travels between jurisdictions, they are likely not going to be linked to crimes out of the area unless the police happen to read about a case and make inquires.

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2015/07/vicap-fbi-database/399986/

The police in Indiana have not confirmed there was a sexual assault aspect to the Delphi crimes but we all tend to believe that is likely. Many police agencies have significant backlogs of rape kits to be tested which also add to the difficulty in developing serial offender activity.

http://www.endthebacklog.org/indiana

The "endthebacklog" site indicates that there are over 5000 rape kits in Indiana alone that have not been DNA tested. How many rape kits are untested across the country that would link serial offenders to crimes?

I tend to disagree a little with Mr. Lindsay's assessment.
I place the offender living within the city or outlying community. I see this as a crime of opportunity by an offender who was more than likely out walking about when he spotted the two girls. I place him nearby because it does not make sense that he would drive a great distance just for a walk in the woods.

He likely followed them until they were in a more secluded area and nonchalantly approached them as the photo indicates.

When he was with them he either terrorized them into submission or incapacitated (maybe killed) one awhile holding the other.

This was a known public place so he put himself into a high risk situation by his approach. We really don't know his method of attack but but I sense he eliminated one of the girls fairly quickly and focused on the other.

Of course this is all speculation since we have no knowledge of the crime scene, injuries sustained, or autopsy results.

Time will tell.

Agree. Remember, this was a relatively short period of time. Not too many hours between initial encounter and when it got dark. IMO the perp was home in time for dinner.

Same here, they were both deceased before their pick up time.

People want to make it seem that the park and wooded areas within it are "remote" or even large. I hike on a regular basis, and know that at a decent pace, even crossing that stream, I could make it from the area of contact, to the cemetery, in under 10 minutes. It's not a particularly large park, and the only difficult parts would be the steep grades and thick brush in spots. BG already knew where to go to avoid those spots.

IMO they were dead by 3PM. Enough time such that nobody would have missed them at that time, and the perp would have figured that out, already, which is why I and others believe this was premeditated in nature. BG was probably out of the immediate area by 3-15 or so. In time to make a shift, or duck under the radar for a week or two, or...? Sooner or later the guy will pop up, again.

In one of the image that someone had cropped, it seems he has sharp cheek bones?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Champ86