IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
And in addition, on multiple platforms. I've listen on my phone, iPad, desktop, Bluetooth speakers, car speakers and through my TV. I pick up slight differences on each device. Last night in my car, my children heard it and thought it was someone we know who grew up in Boston saying "down there" (down they-ah)

I'm from Boston, and that's exactly what I hear.."down there"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope if someone ever receives that award, they choose to set up scholarships in the girls' names.

It is sad that there are people out there who would only help if a reward was offered. I am sure the majority of people would submit a tip if there was not a reward though. I am so glad there is a reward if it may be that one person who would not have reported any suspicion etc. Yes it would be great if the reward went towards a good cause. .

MOO, pressing record on SC accidentally is not uncommon. FB live would have been sadder but real time. This entire story breaks my heart. My guess is this wasn't about rape it was about the kill. You give the perp too much credit. He's just some tiny impotent monster that probably couldn't complete the act got upset and killed them. Probably had a controlling mother. Abusive father. Probably not computer savvy. Doubt he's in his 50's. Definitely does some type of manual labor. Hates his job. Have seen these girls before. Resides in the area.

That's how I feel. I am exhausted from all the speculating.

And in addition, on multiple platforms. I've listen on my phone, iPad, desktop, Bluetooth speakers, car speakers and through my TV. I pick up slight differences on each device. Last night in my car, my children heard it and thought it was someone we know who grew up in Boston saying "down there" (down they-ah)

LOL I'm a Bostonian That wasn't Bostonian.

MOO

Again there is nothing that ties them altogether that is fact... IMO when looking at these girls pictures, the time line and location it could be a fit. I would love to hear why people agree or disagree.

Breanne Voiles Kokomo, IN
Loretta Faye Norvell Trenton, IN

I don't know if those are connected . However there might be some family abuse in this peeps background. Maybe he did something to a family member.

Again there is nothing that ties them altogether that is fact... IMO when looking at these girls pictures, the time line and location it could be a fit. I would love to hear why people agree or disagree.

Breanne Voiles Kokomo, IN
Loretta Faye Norvell Trenton, IN

There is nothing to tie these cases together.
These two girls are missing and nothing more..
If they were killed you could compare crime scenes. signatures, and m.o.'s but until then its just a mental exercise..

Perhaps he's tried to "party" with younger girls in the past and offered them beer or pot and got "lucky". I think he was in the woods all day drinking. I think our girls passed him and he soon followed them. I think he approached these girls in the hoping they would hang out and drink a beer, and maybe he'd get "lucky" again. I think they rejected his advances and were trying to be on their way. I think he got really pissed. Then I think he pulled a knife and whatever happened from there happened.
Only a theory. Only an idea.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

The guy is wearing a navy blue coat and a hoodie. This was stated by LE. It's not a bag or rope, it's the strings of the hoodie. You can see the hood bunched up at the back of the coat. There is no hood on or off. It is brown hair and the light is reflected differently in each photo.

LOL I'm a Bostonian That wasn't Bostonian.

MOO

The cadence is wrong for it to be "down there" even with a Boston accent ("down they-ah"). The emphasis is on the word "hill" in the recording, not on the "they" it would be if it were a Bostonian saying "down there." I have no clue who this guy is, but I'm almost positive he's not from MA or ME (although he is clearly a mainiac....)

To those who say they hate all the speculation, thats why I came here lol. I can read the news myself and navigate the web just fine looking for articles to read. What I love about this platform is that those of us who are following the case can put our ideas out there and have intelligent discussions or debates on pieces of evidence. Look how many of these crimes go unsolved. Whats to say a group of us couldn't have a discussion that leads to figuring a case out. What do you think LE is doing.... the same things we are.... going over the evidence again and again and again :) I think this is great and my family loves it cause I stop trying to tell them my ideas when they have no idea what Im talking about and have no interest in this stuff lol

Perhaps he didn't kill Liberty right away because this was not his usual MO. He does not go after two girls he goes after one. Like most of us believe this guy is not a young guy. I would never go after a girl like Libby, she looks athletic, strong, fast and determined. This girl is gonna fight, just like her Grandpa said. Abby on the other hand is small and easily able to be handled by this man. He walked them both for awhile trying to come up with a plan. When he got that plan he went through with it. IMO
I think it was easier to control the 2 girls. One would just scream or run. 2 would comply so the other wouldn't get hurt. He knew they were bff's. How do we teach kids to run and leave your friend. You'd have to live with that. IMO running would of been a good choice because he couldn't chase both. I am guessing he had someone's arm and a weapon.

This morning when I looked at the image of his face very close up even though most of his facial features were distorted due to the enlargement I could definitely see his mustache and goatee. Both looked cropped and neat like he trimmed them both on a regular basis. So imo, he isnt a drifter but may be from a surrounding county who had been to this area many times before over the years and felt comfortable there. They say often a murderer will go where he feels it is his/her comfort zone to commit or discard bodies or both.

I also thought I saw a pair of sunglasses he had pushed up on to his camo cap which a lot of men do but I am not sure about that.

I think what people are picking up about his legs is because of the bagginess of his jeans. But he does walk with a very unique gait.

Thanks for all the replies but the reason I think it is something for sure under his pants above the knee is because his legs are bent and the jeans tighten up around the object.

Take a look at the photo on the right especially. His leg bends and jeans will tighten to the leg. Looks same on other leg when he bends leg.

I would swear something is under his jeans above the knee on both legs and looks like some sort of brace or something.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=110866&stc=1

All JMO of course

I hope this *advertiser censored**hole hasn't already fled the country...

Heck no.

MOO this guy is a publicity hound. He's sitting back, eating popcorn and enjoying the show. That is part of the game for him. I believe he may have inserted himself into the investigation somehow. These types like to do that. There was guy in Idaho who even organized the searches! And then he led the charity bicycle races! He did it, and he got away with murder. Cops know he did it but they have nothing on him to go to court. He's sitting back saying neener neener. He's still alive to this day. I saw a recent picture of him. He thinks it's very funny that he got away with murder too. Hilarious. He killed 5-6 teenage girls and women over a 6 year period in not a large town. He was the last to see a couple of the victims alive, but that's never enough to even arrest.

He moved to the East Coast and I have a feeling that he may be killing over there too. These guys don't seem to be able to stop.

Funny I saw the mustache but felt he had the hoodie pulled up and tied so that you could not see his mouth. If that is a goatee. It's very black not salt/ pepper so that makes him a younger guy than 40/50.

I played that first release after the PC over & over and that is what I heard. Thought I was going nuts! The other releases were much better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member