IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO...

I believe Abby was the target. I believe this is what got Libby clued in something wasnt right. I dont think he could stop walking past or looking at Abby. It was concerning enough Libby started to take video but not threatening enough to call 911 / family. I believe this may be why they were on the bridge again at the time they were. They felt safer closer to the exit as opposed to further down the trail. I think he just couldnt help himself, there is something about girls who look like Abby. I believe this is linked to the other two missing girls in that area. Those girls IMO look alike, they look like Abby. I could be completely wrong, but this is what my gut is telling me with the info we have.

Wow! Thank you! BTW, it's good to see you!
Its good to see you too Suzi! (wave)

I corrected the time of the PC. Its actually at 3pm EST.

Please let this be the day that Tara finally gets justice or someone may have stumbled upon her remains.

Maybe he 'only' raped before. I was wondering whether a surviving rape victim somewhere recognized his voice yesterday.

Yes, that could be the case. IMO his voice was really distinctive. Especially in that recording which a member here slowed down, and removed the loop. Anyone have a link to that we can bring forward?

Thank you for posting this! Bumping Up For Tara

Sent from my SM-S120VL using Tapatalk

The victims are usually deceased before the 911 call comes in reporting they are missing.

I think he had left the area already before the police and searches showed up that day.

IMO...

I believe Abby was the target. I believe this is what got Libby clued in something wasnt right. I dont think he could stop walking past or looking at Abby. It was concerning enough Libby started to take video but not threatening enough to call 911 / family. I believe this may be why they were on the bridge again at the time they were. They felt safer closer to the exit as opposed to further down the trail. I think he just couldnt help himself, there is something about girls who look like Abby. I believe this is linked to the other two missing girls in that area. Those girls IMO look alike, they look like Abby. I could be completely wrong, but this is what my gut is telling me with the info we have.

This is my question then, no snark. Why attempt to rape or abduct Abby then? Two victims is a HUGE risk-not saying it never happens, but it's a huge risk. The other two girls vanished without a trace, right? So if this is the same perp, why would he try to nab Abby then and there, instead of stalking/planning like he might have with the others? If he couldn't wait, why not kill Libby immediately, or almost immediately? If he did, then Abby wouldn't have been found in the same location, right? I'm not saying it's not a failed abduction, it just doesn't make sense to me yet.

Law enforcement does this kind of stuff when they have a person they think might of done this but they don't have enough evidence to arrest them.

It's contradictory to call someone a sexual sadist and then to say you don't think he tortured the girls. Maybe you and I have different definitions of sexual sadism and torture. These were children. I think it goes without saying that they were terrorized and tortured. They were brutally murdered by a lunatic.
I agree!
Yes that does sound like horrific torture to me too. The wording was creepy too.

This is my question then, no snark. Why attempt to rape or abduct Abby then? Two victims is a HUGE risk-not saying it never happens, but it's a huge risk. The other two girls vanished without a trace, right? So if this is the same perp, why would he try to nab Abby then and there, instead of stalking/planning like he might have with the others? If he couldn't wait, why not kill Libby immediately, or almost immediately? If he did, then Abby wouldn't have been found in the same location, right? I'm not saying it's not a failed abduction, it just doesn't make sense to me yet.

what do you mean other victims.

Thank you for posting this! Bumping Up For Tara

Sent from my SM-S120VL using Tapatalk

The reason I put it on this thread is I know many posters, like me, who have stayed on the girls threads for days on end and may not know about the PC. I just didnt want anyone to miss it in case there is a break in her case since its been a big case discussion on WS for years.

Praying today they have finally found out who murdered Tara. If so, its been a long agonizing road to justice for almost 12 years now. Tara lived about 50 miles from where we live.

For those wondering about the audio, and are just now joining the thread and discussion regarding this horrific act:

There are multiple versions of it which have been released. I believe this was done on purpose, and many others on SM agree, and some here agree, too. MOO is this was done on purpose, they want people to not only listen to it multiple times, but from different sources. On a few examples, the speed of the loop changes towards the end, so that the sound of "hill" changes. I think, too, that the beginning of the audio is different from various sources.

Hearing the change in pitch, inflection, speed, etc., might make someone subconsciously connect the image files with voice of someone they know.

Just wanted to plug this into this end of the thread.

And in addition, on multiple platforms. I've listen on my phone, iPad, desktop, Bluetooth speakers, car speakers and through my TV. I pick up slight differences on each device. Last night in my car, my children heard it and thought it was someone we know who grew up in Boston saying "down there" (down they-ah)

Yes, that could be the case. IMO his voice was really distinctive. Especially in that recording which a member here slowed down, and removed the loop. Anyone have a link to that we can bring forward?

Thanks to Solequinox
https://instaud.io/Mwt audio
:tyou:

Perhaps he didn't kill Liberty right away because this was not his usual MO. He does not go after two girls he goes after one. Like most of us believe this guy is not a young guy. I would never go after a girl like Libby, she looks athletic, strong, fast and determined. This girl is gonna fight, just like her Grandpa said. Abby on the other hand is small and easily able to be handled by this man. He walked them both for awhile trying to come up with a plan. When he got that plan he went through with it. IMO

What kind of stuff?

When I was following the holly Bobo case they did this kind of stuff. Vague answers to questions, holding evidence back, hoping the suspect makes a mistake. In that case her brother saw the perp abduct her from her backyard. That case dragged on for 3 or 4 years. They just never had enough evidence to arrest someone.

what do you mean other victims.

A few posters are thinking this is connected with two other cases previously linked. Two girls LE listed as runaways (but left everything behind). No evidence of abduction or foul play in either of their cases yet afaik. So if this Delphi perp is connected to those two girls, it doesn't fit imo because he would have gone from having two completely clean victims, to having two bodies and evidence at the scene. I'm not saying they're wrong, I just don't see it and am trying to further the discussion is all. :)

A few posters are thinking this is connected with two other cases previously linked. Two girls LE listed as runaways (but left everything behind). No evidence of abduction or foul play in either of their cases yet. So if this Delphi perp is connected to those two girls, it doesn't fit imo because he would have gone from having two completely clean victims, to having two bodies and evidence at the scene. I'm not saying they're wrong, I just don't see it and am trying to further the discussion is all. :)

what are their names, I want to check it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jp.52203