IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is just hard for me to believe some one that did this, their DNA wouldn't be linked to another case or in the system.

Not as rare as you would think. Israel Keyes killed many people, but got sloppy when he murdered Sam Koenig. I can go on to cite other cases but won't. I won't be surprised if we learn this perp has murdered before, and there was/is no DNA record hit.

ITA

The truth is when children this age are abducted, raped, and murdered most of the time they are dead within an hour and half of being taken. I imagine these two victims were too.:(

Agree. Remember, this was a relatively short period of time. Not too many hours between initial encounter and when it got dark. IMO the perp was home in time for dinner.

Obits had two different dates on them. A woman friend who comes from an LE family told me that the obits are legally required to put DOD as it was listed by coroner or medical examiner. No exceptions. The obits say Libby on the 13th and Abbie on the 14th. By law that is what the coroner concluded. So this site is now saying the coroner was full of it. Great sleuthing, guys! ;)

We need to really start seriously realizing that these girls were killed on two different dates.

Never mind. After I posted I realized my sarcasm was unnecessary and I apologize.....scrolling....

I wonder the last time they visited that park before their death. I think he may have been scoping that park out. Maybe this guy shows up at parks when schools have the days off.

Sure. Abbie was the target. Libby was just in the way and eliminated rather quickly. Abbie stuck around til next day.

I have no way of proving this, but I really believe that Abbie was the target and Libby was just in the way.

MOO, etc.

Can I ask why you believe that?

I am not sure why people would think this way.
I agree rosewater. Do they feel Abbey was the target because she was "petite" and liberty was not? Honestly there isn't any shred of evidence for the theory that one girl was targeted over the other.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I have an iPhone and if I don't put in my passcode or use my thumb print, I cannot swipe up.

If I press the home button, swipe left to open the camera, then swipe right to change to video mode. I think it's different based on which iPhone you have an which operating system you have.
Press the home button to light it up...it's locked. Then put your finger OVER the home button sliding up. Hope this helps. (I tried many times myself swiping just the screen)

Can I ask why you believe that?

I think he believes that because he believes they died on different days, as stated in their obits. Libby on the 13th, and Abby on the 14th.

the only thing I find odd about the man's behavior on the tape is one frame is hood is down and the next the hood is up. His clothes don't look messed up, I don't see mud on his jeans or even wet jeans down by his shoes. No tears and the shirt looks to be in the same place.

I believe that photo was before the girls were harmed. moo

I think Libby's phone was in her pocket as she was recording - I hear the strides of walking.

I don't think I could put an age on him from his voice. It's not definitive. I would lean towards younger.

As I lay trapped in the mri machine last night, I tried to calm myself by imagining how brave these 2 girls were in facing their extreme anxiety while facing their death at the hands of a monster.

Sending positive vibes to LE and the people of Delphi.

Let today be the day.

Sending positive vibes to you too Wondergirl, hope all went/goes well!
:spring:

I disagree. I think Libby was the target, bc Libby had the social media savvy. If thy were meeting someone, it was probably Libby who was arranging it. Maybe unsub was expecting to meet Libby only for some unsavory purpose and freaked when he saw that Abby was there, too. I think Abby was simply tagging along. MOO
Whos unsub? Ive seen that a few times but I'm not sure who it is or what it stands for. TIA

Sent from my UMI_Diamond using Tapatalk

Not as rare as you would think. Israel Keyes killed many people, but got sloppy when he murdered Sam Koenig. I can go on to cite other cases but won't. I won't be surprised if we learn this perp has murdered before, and there was/is no DNA record hit.

Maybe he 'only' raped before. I was wondering whether a surviving rape victim somewhere recognized his voice yesterday.

I agree rosewater. Do they feel Abbey was the target because she was "petite" and liberty was not? Honestly there isn't any shred of evidence for the theory that one girl was targeted over the other.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Imo, he wanted both.

IIRC, LE stated on one of the news shows that they both passed away the first day

Off to find a link. Wish me luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member