IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
SPECULATION AHEAD----I've been thinking about his ability to control them. He had most of the advantages, including most importantly, the psychological advantage. If he walked up and hit one hard in the face, possibly knocking her to the ground, that would probably immediately terrorize/stun them both into submission. It would be so shocking I think they'd freeze. Seeing that kind of violence or being the victim of it would, IMO, instill enough fear in them to make them do whatever he said for awhile ESPECIALLY if he said they'd not get hurt again if they cooperated.

I was in an abusive marriage (ancient history :) ), and the psychological blow of being hit was far more devastating than the physical aspect.

Ok just had a thought, posting on my phone w dog poop in m hand, way upstream tocya had posted old google earth images of the area and it had police tape, I'm assuming for some sort of land surveying purposes....maybe does this kind of work, land surveying, or tree trimming...again, who is responsible for maintaining the trails grounds, etc...

BM -

(get it? :laugh:)

is this voodoo magic to make the site load better? does it work? there are times I'd be willing to accept that trade off!

(just kidding, it's fine for me lately.)

I still don;t think they crossed the creek. I think he passed them on the bridge, turned around and walked back and caught them on the north side of the bridge. Then went into the woods to the right and then down the hill to the flat section in front of the creek.

Me too.

This is what I was thinking the other night, as there are caches in cemeteries. Maybe this was a new cache. Maybe this was where a SM contact was supposed to be. But that convo has been moved on from, I guess.

He could've said there is a new cache somewhere I suppose but I don't think so. The cache at the south end of the bridge has been there 7 yrs. I don't think the person that hid all the area caches is the BG. That person has been geocaching for 10yrs and placed 25 over that period of time all in the general area and now he decides to do something this horrific?
Maybe it's related to geocaching but I just don't think so. I agree all avenues have to be looked at though

Back in #12 where the question is discussed why he wouldn't have tried to hide the bodies. Some mentioned for shock value which is imo a good point.
So, what if this isn't the first time he has done this and he wants the attention, wants the excitement and the thrill of it. So, he goes to a smaller town that he is familiar with and looks for a person, in this case two who he can easily handle.

He now has the attention and excitement he has been hoping for; unfortunately, he got a little more than anticpated..... the recordings.

I still don;t think they crossed the creek. I think he passed them on the bridge, turned around and walked back and caught them on the north side of the bridge. Then went into the woods to the right and then down the hill to the flat section in front of the creek.

I was thinking, if they had crossed the creek, having wet shoes & pants bottoms when he left the scene would possibly make him more noticeable & draw attention to him. Unless he had a vehicle nearby, or some place close to go to where he didn't have to walk out in the open for very long.

I've been looking at BG (again) and started wondering about his navy blue jacket. Does it look to be a zip-up windbreaker type or a buttoned coat? I was thinking buttoned, but now I'm thinking zipper with something very bulky hidden underneath. That makes me think maybe the white circles sticking up by his neck would be a Walmart sack or similar. What do y'all think?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He could've said there is a new cache somewhere I suppose but I don't think so. The cache at the south end of the bridge has been there 7 yrs. I don't think the person that hid all the area caches is the BG. That person has been geocaching for 10yrs and placed 25 over that period of time all in the general area and now he decides to do something this horrific?
Maybe it's related to geocaching but I just don't think so. I agree all avenues have to be looked at though

I think it was related to geocaching, but not that the person who placed the cache is BG.

I really do think the conversation started between BG and the girls about geocaching.

I am leaning toward him knowing they would be there that day, but not 100% sold on that theory yet.

But I do think the conversation started as a friendly encounter, not a sudden lurch into threats and control. I think he lured them off trail and the lure was geocache (or something in the park he assured them would be cool to look at).

Plenty of people know about the cache, not just the person who put it there. That's the whole point of geocaching - to find them.

I have thrown the geocache idea on the wall, and at least at my place, it's sticking.

jmopinion at the moment

As a frequent snapper, I wanted to chime in that snapchat flips(or mirrors) photos. So when looking at the maps and how some are saying it doesn't make sense that the suspect came from the south...has that been confirmed or just what is speculated based on pictures? Because he very well couldn't of been coming from the north because of how snapchat reverses image so

I would say that The US Constitution is of utmost importance.
Rumors are not probable cause. Probable cause is evidence.
No evidence = unlawful.

I am going to go out on a limb and state that LE had a warrant which stated clearly the pc required and sufficient enough for the Judge to sign it. Just because evidence was no found does not make the search illegal.

I keep refreshing browser hoping Nana posts her new and updated thoughts.:tantrum:

Back in #12 where the question is discussed why he wouldn't have tried to hide the bodies. Some mentioned for shock value which is imo a good point.
So, what if this isn't the first time he has done this and he wants the attention, wants the excitement and the thrill of it. So, he goes to a smaller town that he is familiar with and looks for a person, in this case two who he can easily handle.

He now has the attention and excitement he has been hoping for; unfortunately, he got a little more than anticpated..... the recordings.
He didn't hide the bodies because he most likely was going to return to them , organized anti-social sk usually do this. Think Ted Bundy

As a frequent snapper, I wanted to chime in that snapchat flips(or mirrors) photos. So when looking at the maps and how some are saying it doesn't make sense that the suspect came from the south...has that been confirmed or just what is speculated based on pictures? Because he very well couldn't of been coming from the north because of how snapchat reverses image so

So....the photo of Abby was reversed because it was on Snapchat, but the photo of BG was NOT reversed because it is from Libby's phone/cloud (it wasn't on Snapchat).

Do I have that right?

And what does that mean in terms of placement on the bridge. I'm thinking it means they were walking in the same direction, not walking toward each other??

jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members