IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the brown pocket he's using is part of a carhartt vest. These are so common in Rural areas. It would help estimate build as these seen bulky and non that pliable

Exactly! Was a video made because it is not that common for people to actually cross it? It is scary! Of all of our members who have been there or visited, I can't remember one saying they crossed it. Maybe went out a bit and took a pic. But, I am not local, so I really don't know. It is just a thought that this guy seems to be one of the few who are comfortable going up and crossing.

I said it before, this guy operates on adrenaline. Everything surrounding that day was shrouded in high risk behavior. I can guess that the seen likely reflected that. My heart is so heavy for those sweet girls who should only know sleepovers with their bestie and exploring trails for interesting finds right now.

In my opinion, this guy will be able to feed on this adrenaline and the ability to dodge the search for him, for a little while. But, if the trail goes cold and the search is not as intense, it is only a matter of time before he needs his rush again. They better find him! Quickly. I personally think it is just one guy. These monsters don't generally like to share. How do you find another monster anyway? I mean, how does that first convo ever come up? (rambling. sorry)

It is scary and most people will no longer cross it.They make it out to the first rotten and missing beams and stop.This is about 20 yards out.The gaps are large enough a big person would fall through if they misstep.

Police already mentioned a discarded duffle. Maybe they think he changed? Maybe he parked miles away upstream and trekked back. It's just my personal opinion that he walked in and walked out. Nothing more. Just thoughts floating around my little pea brain.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Walk in, walk out makes sense. There's a bridge with what looks to be a small pull out for cars about a mile or so east of where the bodies were found. If he stayed along the creekbed, it wouldn't have been too much of a hike in or out.And he would have had plenty of cover, so he could have slipped in and out without being noticed.

and a timeline, don't forget that....

repairman gets called at 1:45pm
repairman finally shows up at address 4:20pm...lol over 2 hours later
repairman cuts neighbors internet line 4:25pm

Do we know where RG came from and who knew where he was going? What kind of bag did he carry his repair tools in?

RG= Repair Guy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your question made me stop short. For us, there is no gain to learning this other than trying to put pieces together. I don't think it would provide any knowledge to help assist identifying perp unless something is found along the route, like say his wallet with ID in it.

I'm pretty sure LE has a working idea of route as they have the full recordings and access to the area for 2 weeks now.

Do for my part it's curiosity. It keeps me interested as well as keeps my mind off of the actual horrific crime itself. I can't speak for others here though.

Good question.

Thank you for your reply. Curiosity is a great thing. I just was wondering if I was missing something that would be a clue to IDing the perp.

I have curiousities too that aren't really all that relevant:

1. Who the perp(s) is (that one's relevant)
2. Why the cops are being so stingy with information
3. Why the voice and photo hasn't produced an arrest before now
4. What sort of person the perp is, and was there any warning that he might do something like this
5. Is this connected to any other cases, especially Lyric and her friend (forgot name, sorry) (I guess that one's relevant too)

Curiosity thought here ... if LE is looking for a possible backpack, I wonder if either of the girls may have had one to carry a few snacks/water, etc.

Police already mentioned a discarded duffle. Maybe they think he changed? Maybe he parked miles away upstream and trekked back. It's just my personal opinion that he walked in and walked out. Nothing more. Just thoughts floating around my little pea brain.

I seem to have missed info on the duffle.
Do we know why police think there is a duffle?
Are there pics that we have not seen?

Would it belong to the girls or the BG?

There is a feature on smartphones that operates like a panic button. On my android phone, for example, if you hit the button on the side 3 times rapidly it will send messages to one or more people in a list I supply of emergency contacts, it will take a photo from front and rear cameras and record 5 seconds of video.
I just set that up on my phone last week, as a result of this thread. The majority of us were unaware of this feature.

Your question made me stop short. For us, there is no gain to learning this other than trying to put pieces together. I don't think it would provide any knowledge to help assist identifying perp unless something is found along the route, like say his wallet with ID in it.

I'm pretty sure LE has a working idea of route as they have the full recordings and access to the area for 2 weeks now.

Do for my part it's curiosity. It keeps me interested as well as keeps my mind off of the actual horrific crime itself. I can't speak for others here though.

Good question.

To me, it helps to understand the criminal to catch him.

Sent from my LGLS675 using Tapatalk

I'm sure LE is investigating this. I'd look into attempted abductions. With all predators of the human and animal variety, there are many failed attempts before they succeed.

Im not so sure they know he has a duffle bag.
I thought they said that in case someone found one or saw someone discard one.

I think the brown pocket he's using is part of a carhartt vest. These are so common in Rural areas. It would help estimate build as these seen bulky and non that pliable

To me it looks like he had his hoodie pulled in under his jacket, with something concealed in the pocket of the hoodie. He's reaching into one of the pockets of the hoodie on one side and has his hand in his pants pocket on the other side.

IIRC, LE did not say the found a duffle bag.

If i had planned to commit a murder. I would of wore all black

Sent from my LGLS675 using Tapatalk

I think it could be worth exploring whether the Logan property had any sort of security cameras. If not, the perp(s) could have simply parked there and left from there after leaving the girls bodies. That would also mean figuring out who knew that Mr. Logan was out of town that day. imho
Maybe there were wild life / trail cameras in the vicinity, maybe the property owner, Mr. Logan, gave others permission to hunt there and they've put trail cameras up to capture deer, etc.. Some people leave those up even out of season for whatever they hunt.

I freaked out in a Hall of Mirrors in Fishermans Wharf and had to be rescued.

This made me laugh entirely too much!!!! Im still giggling. Sorry for the required rescue operation.

IMO his intention was not abduction.
He would no pick 2 girls

Reward up to $96,000 [video=twitter;836282978632355841]https://twitter.com/Shannon_Houser/status/836282978632355841[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
myauris11