Toddler's Mother/Peaches/Jane Doe #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey JLNY47

Here is a skull that has interested me for some time found on top of the roof of an auto body shop, though I doubt it is related. Nevertheless, how strange. Some form or Santeria or ? It is from a white woman of possible hispanic descent who died around 1995 or earlier. I'll keep looking for someone who could be Peaches (her skull) as well.

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/878ufny.html

ETA: just reading now they said from a white female POSSIBLY of Hispanic descent even though she is listed as white under race. hm.

I think he might keep some of the heads. Several serial killers (Dahmer, Bundy, Kemper, etc) have held onto heads for at least some period of time. They're sort of the ultimate trophy in a way. Because of this, I was surprised that they did find Jessica Taylor's head.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think he might keep some of the heads. Several serial killers (Dahmer, Bundy, Kemper, etc) have held onto heads for at least some period of time. They're sort of the ultimate trophy in a way. Because of this, I was surprised that they did find Jessica Taylor's head.

Hmmhmm. It also stops them being identified so easily. I mean, if we knew what Peaches looked like, maybe we wouldn't be call her "Peaches" any longer.

The sites where the bodies were placed could be the result of someone who would be in a vehicle that would not cause alarm if seen on the side of the road. Maybe the SK is a cop. People wouldn't really think twice about seeing a police car on the side of the road. Just a thought.

The sites where the bodies were placed could be the result of someone who would be in a vehicle that would not cause alarm if seen on the side of the road. Maybe the SK is a cop. People wouldn't really think twice about seeing a police car on the side of the road. Just a thought.

BBM.

Agreed!! Always felt like this with this case.

Moses??

Perhaps JT's head was kept for a while.. It's never been disproven.

It could also be something as simple as the trash man like the recent case in Queens. I'm not saying that this killer was the garbage man, but he could have been a park ranger, a delivery truck driver, a laundry service worker, a dog catcher, a cop, etc. the possibilities really are endless for now.

I took a bunch of pictures of the dump scene in Hempstead today....can you post photos to this thread?

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Figured it out...here are some photos of the general area...the first shows the ranger station in the distance not far from where the road bends towards the area where the bin was found.

The other photos show a path leading into the woods at the bottom of the incline parallel to lakeside drive 30-40 feet from the roadway. I actually forgot this was there. This is obviously where the hiker who found bin was walking. The bin would have been in almost plain sight just feet away from the path. This was not hard to spot at all.

The other photos show views up the embankment to the roadway. The crime scene photos show the bin was laying somewhere along here at the bottom of the embankment.

There is also a photo looking down the embankment into the woods. I took this photograph right at about the 200 yard mark that is quoted often as the distance from Penninsula Blvd. where the bind was located. You can see there is a pathway that leads down....I forgot these were here. In the summer it is alot more dark and less apparent than the winter, but there are several pathways down the embankment. The killer could have easily navigated down these paths to dump the bin and get back up to the car quickly. Its probably exactly what happened.

I did notice that alot of trees appear to have fallen or been cut down since I was a kid running around through here. It used to be alot more dense.

I have a few more I will post soon.

Attachments

• IMG_2761.JPG
    IMG_2761.JPG
    62.6 KB · Views: 150
  • IMG_2764.JPG
    IMG_2764.JPG
    106.5 KB · Views: 151
  • IMG_2765.JPG
    IMG_2765.JPG
    118.6 KB · Views: 149
  • IMG_2766.JPG
    IMG_2766.JPG
    96.8 KB · Views: 150
  • IMG_2769.JPG
    IMG_2769.JPG
    127.4 KB · Views: 140
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

These ones show the roadway up at the top looking back towards the ranger station and down towards penninsula blvd from the shoulder of the road where the car would have pulled over. One photo is of the embankment shots in the general area of the where the bin was found. The other photo is looking back towards the parking lot area for the park. It shows just how close to a more open and active part of the park this area is. This body was likely found the following day if I had to guess....I am thinking a Friday night dumping and Saturday morning discovery by a dog walker.

Yeah, me too.

Eh I don't think this was a cop. This was a boyfriend of the mother or a pimp. Maybe even the father of the toddler, but that's all JMO. This body drop screams sloppy. I wonder if he murdered her somewhere like the bathroom. He needed to get her body out of his residence by concealing parts of it I feel. Maybe he lived in a house in a dodgey area or an apartment in the city.

I feel if the police used the same tactics that found the ID of Bella Bond with the toddler in this case we might get somewhere. There has to be someone, somewhere, who remembers a mother and toddler that all of the sudden weren't around anymore. Perhaps the boyfriend was abusive and told the neighbors Peaches and toddler had finally skipped town. The neighbors might have actually been relieved and thought the mother and daughter finally got away from the abusive boyfriend- not even knowing that they actually had been murdered and did not get away. :(

If there is gang involvement and the boyfriend was a gang member then all the more reason why no one has came forward to ID these two and rat the guy out. Peaches family, for all we know, could still be at risk and live in fear of this person if they talk. You never know.

^^^ btw I wish there was a way LE could test the child's DNA to see if they could find a match to the father. I guess they would need Saliva from the toddler to complete a DNA search through Ancestry.com like happened with the Lori Erica Ruff case. I know I know... wish in one hand and dump in the other and see which one fills up first.

They could also do a DNA sample and simply run it through the database....its probably pretty likely the father, whether he is the killer or not, is in their somewhere....once you get to him, you can start asking the hard questions, "any reason why you never looked for your wife/gf and child?"....or of course hes dead and we will never know. I cant imagine this is not in the works though. The lead detective on this case for NCPD had said publically I believe that this was one of the cases that haunted him through his career. I am sure that with the new info the file is reopened and being worked on.

As for the skipped town theory.....if the tattoo artist in CT really did do the work on her, he remembers her coming in with a cousin and an aunt or something like that....this person had family that cared about them enough to let them live with them....why have they not come forward?

The mystery of why no one ever bothered to look for this girl is almost as interesting as to who killed her.

They could also do a DNA sample and simply run it through the database....its probably pretty likely the father, whether he is the killer or not, is in their somewhere....once you get to him, you can start asking the hard questions, "any reason why you never looked for your wife/gf and child?"....or of course hes dead and we will never know. I cant imagine this is not in the works though. The lead detective on this case for NCPD had said publically I believe that this was one of the cases that haunted him through his career. I am sure that with the new info the file is reopened and being worked on.

They've definitely run the child's DNA through the system, that would have beent he first thing they'd done and the body was discovered 6 years ago.

I am leaning towards the father being dead (whether he was the killer or not). The DNA criminal database is fairly new. If this guy was young and active and committing crimes in the 1980s-1990s he would not be in there. If he was incarcerated long term in the past 5-7 years than he would have likely had a sample taken and added to the database to see if he was involved with any other crimes. If there was no match, I would think he is probably gone. But still....someone out there knows these two....someone....and its been 20 years....if there was bad blood or gang stuff going on 1997 that kept them quiet, could it possibly still be an issue? Gang members generally dont live long fruitful lives.

It's very possible that LE knows who the father is. They hid the fact that Peaches was the mother. I believe they know who Peaches is.

On the surface yes, but at the end of the day they did not hide the id's of the other bodies. If they are trying to locate a killer releasing the name to the public would be the best move...I mean they did air this on Americas Most Wanted not long after the killing. Det. Bill Brosnan appeared on the show to plea for help with the ID. He still has spoken on the case.There is no reason I can think of why they suddenly would have an ID and not release it....unless they know who did it as well and there is a politically sensitive reason etc. etc. why they would not say who it is. Like someone who died years ago and maybe they had the guy in prison, he gets out on some BS, kills some more and its a major embarrassment...but that seems extremely unlikely...the families have a right to know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname