IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
3c696fca692d13532334ed79435990fc.jpg
. Converse type shoe with the laces wrapped around the ankle? Variations of the ankle wrap don't have bows or dangly bits.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

sorry, don't know what a side by side is. Go look up bootie butlers, most people get the ones with skids on the bottom to keep from slipping

We need a side by side. With foot protectors (if not already posted).

POLL:

1-Drifter
2-SK
3-1 sp for a meet up; girls thought he was a teen when they talked to him online
4- 2 sp's for a meet up; the girls thought they were teens when they talk to them online
5-sex trafficking attempt
6-chance encounter

I'm thinking 3, but wondering if he was expecting only one girl. Is it possible that the one who was to meet her new online friend, had the other offer to come along on the buddy plan? Expecting safety in numbers, jic the dude wasn't what he said he was?

I have a question for you folks. How come LE hasn't released a sketch of BG's face? I'm sure they have an inkling of what he looks like with this video clip they have released. A sketch based on the small amount of facial info we have would work wonders.

Is there connection between the Abigail/Liberty murder and the Lyric/Elizabeth murder ?

Due to that another double murder of young underaged girls has been mentioned her on this thread I took a look at this other case and found some similarities which could point to some kind of connection between the
Delphi, Indiana double murder case and the Meyers Lake/Evansdale,/Bremer County, Iowa case.

I wonder if the LE have found a DNA match between the unknown killer of
Abigail/Liberty and the unknown killer of Lyric/Elizabeth?

Here are some of the similarities:

Abigail Williams and Liberty German
disappeared the 13th (feb, 2017), at ca 1PM
Abducted in area by trails and water
Killer dumped the girls bodies on a bank by a river
Crime location connected to bridge

Lyric Cook-Morrissey and Elizabeth Collins
disappeared the 13th (june 2012), at ca 1 PM
Abducted in area by trails and water
Killer dumped the girls bodies on a bank by a river
Crime location connected to bridge

And take a look her IMO:

Abigail and and Lyric look alike and Liberty and Elizabeth look alike !
http://www.wthr.com/sites/wthr.com/files/abby-williams-libby-german-delphi-missing-girls.jpg
View attachment 111483

http://kwwl.images.worldnow.com/images/8288981_G.jpg
View attachment 111485

So, IF there is a killer DNA match between this two cases then it is the same killer, a serial killer ?.
If there is NOT a killer DNA match, could it be a copy killer of the Lyric/Elizabeth murder?

FYI here is a link with info on the Lyric/Elizabeth murder case :

https://iowacoldcases.org/cases-by-city/evansdale/

I wonder if there is ,first time posting been a lurker since this case started and live in area for 40 years.in response I share a question regarding that issue. First off Wilson's was a packing plant in Logansport, In they sold and was then called IBP, I thought which was Iowa beef packers ,which is a subsidiary of Tyson foods which is what it is called now ,chime in locals am I wrong . Would not be the fit's time.criticism not taken to heart if I'm wrong but u see where I'm going

JUST a theory..MOO..
The Snapchat pic has stuck in my head as more than a casual photo op. In the beginning, someone posted that they thought the girls looked like they were "waiting." Put that on the back burner..
I think the perp is familiar w the area on purpose. Not necessarily local to Delphi, but close enough to drive there pretty quick. He could have scouted the area out on foot, as well as via photos just like we have. I don't think he'd want to go there more than a time or two..wouldn't want to be noticed. To go to the spot where the girls were found without knowing about it ahead of time, well that could have landed him in someone's backyard.
I agree with the ideas about him parking in the cemetery, since it's been reported that a vehicle could be somewhat hidden.
Now, going back to Snapchat..Libby took pics and posted them from 2 views of the bridge..what was in front of them & what was behind. If this was a catfish case in any possible way, the perp could have gotten word that they'd be there at 1..and given Libby instructions to post pics that no one was around when they got to the bridge. So they do that. I'd assume he's already close by in a vehicle. He gets the snapchat and parks at the cemetery and does the walk in to the bridge, probably passing by the place he plans to take them. Maybe even leaving a "kill kit" on site. He arrives and perhaps upon seeing him enter the tracks from the woods, Libby knows it's him..but it's not who she's expecting. As he approaches, she starts video. Her frame of mind may have been "We are out of here, but I'm reporting THIS guy," before he had even spoken a word to them..and thought they were just going to get outta Dodge.
Now in the other hand, the Snapchat pic could be as ominous as the video. If Libby WAS able to post that snap from the bridge, then ideally she could send a text or dial 911. Did they maybe see the perp lurking and wanted to document to tell someone later? But weren't scared enough to call or text anyone. And when he came close by she started up the video for the same purpose? My guess is he assumed or knew one of them would have a phone and regardless of if they'd gotten a pic, he'd toss it in the river..end of evidence. Or so he thought.
I feel like the cemetery would be a good escape route, especially if he knew the girls had a pick up time in a short while. I believe the crime was over or nearly over when family began looking and calling out for them. I believe it was sexual and I believe it was very violent. I do not subscribe to the theories of "not intending it to happen" and I don't believe it was a simple strangulation. IMO, he used the girls as leverage against on another and a taser wouldn't be out of the question to incapacitate them both while zip tying them to keep them from running. If Libby's phone was still w her, it surely would have been going off if the sound was on. Perhaps that prompted a toss in the river. Anyway, IMO, he made haste in getting out to the cemetery and out of the area. From the time the girls were supposed to be picked up until midnight that night, I believe the presence of people would have been enough that SOMEONE would remember seeing him leaving. And hey, maybe I'm all wrong and they DID see someone walk off..hence the quest for tips about hitchhikers, etc. sorry for the ramble. Just my thoughts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What really creeps me out is how different bridge guy looks in those 2 images. In one he looks casual, non threatening, posture is relaxed and suddenly his face seems aggressive and his posture looks threatening.

I call it 'anticipation'. The images are from the Southeast end of the bridge, which is where I believe the abduction happened. MOO is this is right before he pulled a weapon.

IIRC vliam was the first to make a .gif of the two images. It looks like BG is preparing to do something.

JUST a theory..MOO..
The Snapchat pic has stuck in my head as more than a casual photo op. In the beginning, someone posted that they thought the girls looked like they were "waiting." Put that on the back burner..
I think the perp is familiar w the area on purpose. Not necessarily local to Delphi, but close enough to drive there pretty quick. He could have scouted the area out on foot, as well as via photos just like we have. I don't think he'd want to go there more than a time or two..wouldn't want to be noticed. To go to the spot where the girls were found without knowing about it ahead of time, well that could have landed him in someone's backyard.
I agree with the ideas about him parking in the cemetery, since it's been reported that a vehicle could be somewhat hidden.
Now, going back to Snapchat..Libby took pics and posted them from 2 views of the bridge..what was in front of them & what was behind. If this was a catfish case in any possible way, the perp could have gotten word that they'd be there at 1..and given Libby instructions to post pics that no one was around when they got to the bridge. So they do that. I'd assume he's already close by in a vehicle. He gets the snapchat and parks at the cemetery and does the walk in to the bridge, probably passing by the place he plans to take them. Maybe even leaving a "kill kit" on site. He arrives and perhaps upon seeing him enter the tracks from the woods, Libby knows it's him..but it's not who she's expecting. As he approaches, she starts video. Her frame of mind may have been "We are out of here, but I'm reporting THIS guy," before he had even spoken a word to them..and thought they were just going to get outta Dodge.
Now in the other hand, the Snapchat pic could be as ominous as the video. If Libby WAS able to post that snap from the bridge, then ideally she could send a text or dial 911. Did they maybe see the perp lurking and wanted to document to tell someone later? But weren't scared enough to call or text anyone. And when he came close by she started up the video for the same purpose? My guess is he assumed or knew one of them would have a phone and regardless of if they'd gotten a pic, he'd toss it in the river..end of evidence. Or so he thought.
I feel like the cemetery would be a good escape route, especially if he knew the girls had a pick up time in a short while. I believe the crime was over or nearly over when family began looking and calling out for them. I believe it was sexual and I believe it was very violent. I do not subscribe to the theories of "not intending it to happen" and I don't believe it was a simple strangulation. IMO, he used the girls as leverage against on another and a taser wouldn't be out of the question to incapacitate them both while zip tying them to keep them from running. If Libby's phone was still w her, it surely would have been going off if the sound was on. Perhaps that prompted a toss in the river. Anyway, IMO, he made haste in getting out to the cemetery and out of the area. From the time the girls were supposed to be picked up until midnight that night, I believe the presence of people would have been enough that SOMEONE would remember seeing him leaving. And hey, maybe I'm all wrong and they DID see someone walk off..hence the quest for tips about hitchhikers, etc. sorry for the ramble. Just my thoughts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's a nice theory but the problem I see with it is, if he knew they had snapchat, and were posting pictures with it, he would know they had a phone on them, and if he knew that I just believe he would have either taken it with him or destroyed it all together, he would not want that potential evidence out there. JMO

First time poster, but following (when I'm able) since Day One.
I don't know if it's been covered yet, but have the list of all employees from the packing plant(s) in or around Evansdale, Iowa (I'd say going back at least two years prior to L & L's murders - the records should still be available) and the list of all employees from the packing plant(s) in and around Delphi been compared to see if there is anyone who has worked at both plants at one time or another?

So, going back to square one, how many employees at that plant again? And how many rsos, falling asleep sorry, I'm excited about these potential foot booties. I see no other reason to have something over your shoe like that.

Would need to go back to 2012 at least.

First time poster, but following (when I'm able) since Day One.
I don't know if it's been covered yet, but have the list of all employees from the packing plant(s) in or around Evansdale, Iowa (I'd say going back at least two years prior to L & L's murders - the records should still be available) and the list of all employees from the packing plant(s) in and around Delphi been compared to see if there is anyone who has worked at both plants at one time or another?

That's a nice theory but the problem I see with it is, if he knew they had snapchat, and were posting pictures with it, he would know they had a phone on them, and if he knew that I just believe he would have either taken it with him or destroyed it all together, he would not want that potential evidence out there. JMO

The other hole in this is that on Snapchat it logs when every user who views your posts. So they should have checked into anyone who viewed her post and confirm who it is (Usually between 50-150 views for non celebrity people)

I have a question for you folks. How come LE hasn't released a sketch of BG's face? I'm sure they have an inkling of what he looks like with this video clip they have released. A sketch based on the small amount of facial info we have would work wonders.
Absolutely fantastic point.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

there is another bridge up the road about a half to three quarters of a mile ,there are houses on each side of cemetery

In this article from Feb. 21st police commented on the release of the photo saying, that "the unidentified man is the main suspect in the deaths of 14-year-old Liberty German and 13-year-old Abigail Williams, who were found dead near a northern Indiana trail last week."

But later when discussing the search they said, "We are actually expanding out," Riley said. "We want people who may have seen somebody walking, that may have picked up a hitchhiker, that may have seen a hitchhiker around that afternoon."

Do they really believe there could be another suspect and if so did they believe one suspect left on foot? What evidence could point them to that conclusion?

If there is only one suspect why refer to them as the main suspect.?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.th...-suspect-moments-before-they-were-killed/amp/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard