IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been thinking a lot about these girls and how the BG was able to somehow overpower both of them, even though at least one had her cell phone and the ability to record. I've been thinking about my own children and how I can protect them and arm them with the skills, tools and information to keep them as safe as possible. I know it was likely that Liberty would not have been able to call 911 due to the risk of the BG overhearing. I remembered an app I heard about on a podcast that eliminates the need to call 911 and speak to a person. You simply push a button on your phone if you feel threatened, and it contacts police and notifies them of your location. I plan to make sure my children have this or something like it when they're old enough to be going out on their own. This particular app is called SafeTrek. Unfortunately, it has a subscription fee, but I'm sure there are other apps like it, and it may be worth the fee. I've heard of another that will automatically send your location information to 5 people of your choosing and let them know you're in danger when you push a button. I wanted to mention these apps to you all in case they may be helpful to you or your children.

One of mine is in karate. I love it for many, many reasons....one of which is that they are very big on the "never fight unless you HAVE to. Run. Scream. Get away. Run the OPPOSITE direction of any car that stops near you." etc.

I hate to say it, but I think we will have to slowly talk about what happens in a situation where you're with someone....even a family member, best friend, younger sibling, etc. Run. Leave. Get help. Just get away.

So, I just had a thought about BG's neck, more specifically what he's got around/in-front of it. I've heard goggles, zip ties, a bag, the fox racing logo on something. I haven't heard anyone mention headphones (over the ear type). I know the consensus is he's not tech savvy, but just about everyone listens to music, talk radio or something.

As for why they're around his neck, when I take my headphones off and don't have anywhere to put them that is exactly where mine go.

I don't have PS at work but I created a side-by-side with a pair that look similar(obviously available in different colors, styles). http://imgur.com/a/Ucv0o

I've tried looking at this from all different angles, colors, etc. I even have an 8 part collage where I took out each color from the pic. The more I look the more my eyes cross. :laughing:

Anyone else??
MOO

Regarding the lady who said she was on bridge @ 3pm and saw a couple and a man (hope I got that right), was there ever a description given by her?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know the police interviewed her. i think it was in the presser video they did last week. moo

Regarding the lady who said she was on bridge @ 3pm and saw a couple and a man (hope I got that right), was there ever a description given by her?

I keep wondering about this too. The way she was quoted she sounded like it was nothing, like it was obvious to her that they were not suspects? But I don't know about the timing of that quote, whether that was before or after she'd spoken with LE about them. That would make a big difference in the way she worded things, IMO.

I'm having trouble quoting but this is in response to post 244.
Do you actually believe that is feasible? Do u think police or the FBI would give WS an update just because we want to sleuth this case? I understand they have 10000+tips to sort through (I'm sure most are people wanting to explain their personal theories on this case from two still photos and a three word recording that don't really understand that LE knows more then the public) but I don't think LE would give us a presser just because we want to sleuth.

Of course not. They are professionals and need to ensure privacy and integrity in their investigation.Wishful thinking on our part because we want to see swift justice for these girls. MOO

This is what I've been curious about. Vagrants and squatters treat nearby homes and businesses as their own personal department or grocery store. They either have no money or just do not want to be seen in public shopping. I think this is the case with this POI and the reason no one local appears to recognize him. I think he split right after the murders.

For some reason, this post made me think of Eric Rudolph and how he hid in plain site in the woods after the Olympic Bombing. For five years he hid in the woods outside of Andrews NC to escape capture by FBI etc....... this USAToday article gave insight as to how it could be done even after he was identified and named as suspect.

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/nation/2005-07-05-rudolph-cover-parttwo_x.htm

I'm sure one was given to LE, based on discussions in SM. But not one published in MSM or released by LE, that I have seen.

They were searching the back of the cemetery and woods when I was there. Spotlights still up. Spotlight is in fact pointed to the path leading to the river. No trespassing-private property sign there

f8dfbd0d760a023b4ae3fbad1577205c.jpg

Thank you and since you have been there can you help me with a few questions.

1. how close to the cemetery were they found? Is it possible that the perp coming from the creek side didnt even know it was there or because of the time of year would he have seen it? Perhaps leading to what others have said about him using it as his escape route?

2. where there active train tracks by the area where the girls were dropped off? it looks like there is an active train that runs close to this area, IMO I really think this is a strong possibility this is how this guy gets around.

3. how far from the area they were found is there houses, people, roads... was it secluded or just steps away from other people?

If it is who I think it is, she had made these comments on Facebook the evening of the 13th before any of us knew how serious this would become.

I keep wondering about this too. The way she was quoted she sounded like it was nothing, like it was obvious to her that they were not suspects? But I don't know about the timing of that quote, whether that was before or after she'd spoken with LE about them. That would make a big difference in the way she worded things, IMO.

I'm having trouble quoting but this is in response to post 244.
Do you actually believe that is feasible? Do u think police or the FBI would give WS an update just because we want to sleuth this case? I understand they have 10000+tips to sort through (I'm sure most are people wanting to explain their personal theories on this case from two still photos and a three word recording that don't really understand that LE knows more then the public) but I don't think LE would give us a presser just because we want to sleuth.

I don't like to speak for other posters, but I think the poster was being facetious (hence, the smiley face and "lol" in her post). I took it as more of a wishful thinking post, not literal. It's hard to interpret tone in some posts, but I'm quite sure none of us seriously thinks that LE would hold a presser just for WS, nor would we want them to do that and take time away from their job.

OK dumb question but how was the deer creek water level? Could someone paddle through there with a canoe at that time?

the Norfolk southern track literally goes by Delphi just a mile or so from the monon bridge

Just out of curiosity has anyone seen / read that LE searched the cemetery? If we are to think he used it as a get away wouldn't it then be reasonable to assume they would have gone over every inch looking for a shoe print, tire tracks, anything?

I think he walked away.

Great job there is one that was missed that I found the link is below

http://www.indystar.com/story/news/2017/02/10/17-year-old-girl-missing-trenton/97754562/

also... I've said this before and I'll say it again until I'm proven wrong but this one, and the Breanna Nicole follow the NS railroad and they go in date order east to west and head right into Delphi for the 2/13 murders. Also Breanna was last seen at a park with the same type of geography as the Delphi murders JMO something seems off

I keep seeing references to rail.

FYI. A few days afterwards, (iirc it was two days after murders) there was a media or LE notice that there was a train that was shut down, in the city of Delphi and blocking traffic, for about 30 minutes. I have tried since to find that link but I cannot. I had thought that it was a public safety announcement site or ??? but cannot for the life of me find it again after an hour of searching. Perhaps someone else can if interested. It happened about 7 or 7:30 in the am... two days after iirc.

PLEASE HEAR ME OUT and don't discard this as a possibility, also read the whole post before jumping to conclusions! This is Websleuths after all and I just want justice for Abby and Libby... more than anything.

I don't think that it's just a mere coincidence that their bodies were found on this person's property and he wasn't home the day they went missing (I am not saying he is the suspect but perhaps a relative of his). I'm happy for all the billboards in all 46 states and all but BG is definitely from the area. He was comfortable enough to kill 2 girls in broad daylight because he knew it was desolate, no one would hear/see anything, he also took them to another area (he knows this place very well). Since property owner wasn't home, maybe a cousin or friend went to 'house sit' or feed his pets, etc and decided to take a hike and saw the girls. He left them on that property and walked up to the home, showered, cleaned himself, changed (since no one was home, no one saw him cleaning himself or anything suspicious) and then he left. In the interview given by this man he is also wearing a camo hat (relevant to those who think BG is wearing a hat), a blue jacket, 'dad' jeans, so this just tells that he associates with people that dress similarly. Again, I AM NOT SAYING that this man has anything to do with it, but perhaps a relative, friend, cousin... etc. He is very old too and sometimes old people forget or aren't mindful of small details so maybe he hasn't been able to help with any information but I am sure something weird is going on here. My gut instinct just tells me so. Most of the time people expand too far or think too hard and the answer was right under their noses the whole time. Maybe the answer is just right in front of us, maybe this is why the suspect hasn't been caught yet because the search is so broad. I believe he is hiding in plain view; no one has noticed or would think that he would do that. Or he's a loner and not a lot of people know him.

Respectfully Bolded By Me:

IMO I think you could have left that out. In fact he provided some very helpful information.

Just sayin.

:cow:

Okay call this a crazy idea but...... the FBI and LE have over 10,000 tips to go through, perhaps they could do some sort of presser for WS and give us some or details to analyze. Seriously we have done an amazing job with what little evidence we have been given. I appreciate they are busy so why not let us help :) lol

It has happened before that Tricia has had LE on her radio program.... but :dunno: as this is one of the tightest lipped investigations :moo: by LE.

I saw maps for Indiana Rails and they pretty much interconnect all around the country. What might first appear to stop or not go through another state will actually be connected via another company. Here's a link to the old Monon Rail that has every town, etc.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monon_Railroad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member