UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it normal to not name a person after being charged and bailed , I presume that he would have had to gone up before a judge today to set the bail I suspect that msm will be working over time now to get information on the person,

Personally, I think the homeless man might have been questioned again. He was quoted as saying that C told him he was going to walk back to base. Hence, the extensive land searches, putting landfill search on hold etc...

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk

I really cant believe the police would do all that based on just one statement and ignore the more important areas like the landfill.

Unreal if true

Personally, I think the homeless man might have been questioned again. He was quoted as saying that C told him he was going to walk back to base. Hence, the extensive land searches, putting landfill search on hold etc...

Don't you need a permenant address to be bailed? I'm not sure!

I'm thinking they are putting some pressure on the driver of one of the vehicles, since it's seems that's how Corrie left the area.

I really cant believe the police would do all that based on just one statement and ignore the more important areas like the landfill.

Unreal if true
They have held off this long. Like I said "Personally" my own personal opinion

If the Police arrested a 26yr old for misleading them, could it be that it was someone who has given them hoax information about the landfill? There are lots of cases where people give the Police false information and they are charged for wasting Police time etc.

How could the police know that he lied though? Unless there were witnesses to the conversation and I don't believe there were then it was himself and Corrie and therefore the police can't say for certain what was or wasn't said? Certainly not definitively enough to arrest someone...
JMO.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

If the Police arrested a 26yr old for misleading them, could it be that it was someone who has given them hoax information about the landfill? There are lots of cases where people give the Police false information and they are charged for wasting Police time etc.

Hello, lurker here!
You guys are the reason I'm slacking with my housework now...spending all my time reading Corrie and Helen Bailey (rip HB and boris) websleuth threads!

In reply to the above, is wasting police time and perverting the course of justice the same or 2 different things....I thought different?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know, it aint the strongest of reasons, we mustn't get our hopes up too much. Hopefully it will uncover a few lies and snowball from there.

So hoping now after all this time lets hope the wall of silence is now going to be broken down and Corrie can be found and his family have some sort of closure of what really happened.

I was wondering the same thing, Rocksout.

Also, it said he'd been bailed but didn't say he'd been charged. I would think that's why they didn't yet release a name?

I'm not sure about BSE but street cleaners seem to be out very early, if not 24/7, in bigger towns/cities
They would be good witnesses if that were the case but they still would only empty council bins not private business bins.

They would be good witnesses if that were the case but they still would only empty council bins not private business bins.

Having worked with councils in the past they are the go to witnesses since they are usually always about, seeing things, picking up things etc

Yes, but would they give more information on the charge (if he's charged)? Or would the details stay secret until a court case is heard?
The second one. It would then be sub judice and could not be discussed at all then I believe.

Yes, it was Caroline Everest. It was just an example that charges haven't yet been brought against this person so we need to wait until the person is either released or charged to even know .... and even a charge doesn't make someone guilty.

I can see now, from the moving images, that the no entry person is female and the same as the female walking past the Cornhill shopping centre.

Can anyone see if the older gentleman has a bit of a right knee or hip issue? They walk as if they're very fit but the right knee seems to bend a bit as if they've got knee problems or had a knee replacement or something on that leg? I'm not saying I'm right, I'm asking for someone else to look at that vid a few times and see if anything stands out that might help in identification?
I think they all walk a bit strange. Have they slightly speeded it up? The Cornhill person looks like they're running to me sort of loping and I don't think they look like no entry person. The old guy I would say maybe 50's and the other two mid 20's maybe? I did suggest a homeless person in disguise at one point but it was ridiculed, so am loath to suggest it but what the heck is he carrying on his back? His home comforts? or a change of clothes?

Could it have been something like the taxi driver saying that he could not remember speaking to the person on the bike and did not know who he was when all along he actually did know who it was? Or someone from Flex possibly telling emloyees not to reveal 'all' details of that night in the club?

Sounds quite probable to me. Anywhere he went that night could potentially be guilty of this.

Will do, thanks for letting me know
Only LE (law enforcement i.e.police) and MSM (main stream media e.g. tv, newspapers etc) are allowed as links for facts. Unless speculating on a theory or opinion. You're doing fine mods keep us on track.
Edit - and I forgot FC website is ok too.

Sorry just want to be clear, so we can't quote Corrie's Father making a 'Public' Post about the latest arrest and possible reason behind it and information he was given by Police?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa