IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #19

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really thought the rothco logo was the closest logo. So I searched google for local logos as someone suggested. The eagle's wings are high in the air and that eliminates most eagles. The wings aren't very spread out. That also eliminates alot. The only logos that come close are Rothco, American Eagle, and interestingly enough... Fraternal Order of Eagles.

There is a Fraternal Order of Eagles in Lafayette. I have no clue how to get an image on here. I'm new.

Here is the website...
http://www.eagles347.com/

why did they choose orange for the lightbulbs?

Is it possible the killer was originally from the area and knew it well, then left to work away from the area. Perhaps periodically then returns from time to time. Maybe as a trucker, or works in the oil field off shore for weeks or months at a time? Idk, these threads move so fast I can't even begin to keep up so I know I've missed a lot. But, it's great there is so much interest in Abbey and Libby's case. This monster needs to be caught. Does Indiana have the death penalty? Because in this particular case I wouldn't hesitate to say "go for it".

Hello old friend ....that is a big possibility .
I grew up close to this area and many people moved off when the economy got bad ...
And yes they have a Death Penalty !

awesome video. in my opinion the girls may have run across the creek trying to get away and he caught them.

Ditto this. I don't know why it didn't ever dawn on me that maybe they tried to run....but after I watched that video and started thinking, I thought...ya know? If Liberty was smart enough to start recording on her phone if something felt hinky and not right, why wouldn't they have tried to run to get away? Maybe they started down the hill and decided to try to lose BG by crossing and he got them on the other side. For some reason the first thing that came to my mind was that one of them tripped or didn't get across as fast, BG caught her and the other wouldn't leave her friend or who knows...tried to get her friend away from him. All speculation of course, not having more info. Just a lot of crazy scenarios popping into my head the longer this goes on.

April still hasn't had that baby? It's going to be "April" before it's all over.
Any way, back to this feed. Could someone please share a pic with the fanny pack emblem. I'm not seeing it.

fanny pack attachment.php.jpg

Just out of curiosity (to satisfy MOO..I need a cow logo!)

I looked where Indiana Packers Corp (Meat Packing Plant) and noticed the road N625W which runs into the private drive which runs under SE side of the bridge. It is a 6 minute drive and 625 was a road that officials had blocked (at W200N and N625W) and were looking for information.

Side note...notice how very close the Middle School is.

Just interesting...just trying to pass time doing something that everyone involved already knows but it soothes and helps me lol

Map link https://goo.gl/maps/uYfiNhYeXqL2

There are no words to express the sadness, fear and outrage I feel as I follow this case and try as hard as I can to be of any help. I'm a trained psychoanalyst (35 years) and was hoping I might be able to harness some of that training for this case.

Recently I started thinking about the date, Valentine's Day, and decided to focus on that. I read a great deal about the origin of the holiday, with religious beginnings to St. Valentine. On some of the sites I read, discussion/comment sections followed. I was trying to discover any odd postings from February 13th or 14th. There were some, and I called the tip line. I would say that one was clearly psychotic, with rumination about hating humans, etc. from February 14, 2017. Anyone with extra energy or interest could assist in this if so moved, as there are many sites to cover.

There was a website that just launched that could be a useful tool in finding what type of logo was used on that bag. They have logos of brands going back to the fifties. http://logobook.com

<modsnip>I've been playing around with the photos. It just occurred to me that the white thing under his neck might be rope.
Also, someone mentioned power linemen yesterday. I found this picture and thought I would share.

All moo

[video=twitter;837482666744152064]https://twitter.com/FOX59/status/837482666744152064[/video]

The white in is jacket wouldn't be a tube in his trachea, would it?

It looks too floppy and white for that.

It looks like to me that it is a small white plastic grocery bag handle. Its possible he could have taken clothing or items as a souvinear, put them in a small grocery bag and tucked them down in his jacket.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Never Seen Again