IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sleuthing him is against Wesleuths rules I believe.

They gave permission to sleuth him last night. I can't remember the post number but Confusion asked for permission before hand.

ETA: spelling

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sleuthing him is against Wesleuths rules I believe.

Post #32 of this thread. Tricia has given permission. He is sleuthable. BBM

Since this is a criminal law enforcement is looking for in Indiana I gave permission to Confusion to post the information.

Justin Wildey is open for sleuthing but absolutely no one else connected to him no matter how remote.

I am not suggesting he is guilty of this crime but since he is a wanted criminal, his crime is a sexual crime against children and Indiana is one of his stomping grounds we should allow a discussion.

Tricia

bulbous . . . makes me think of W. C. Fields' nose. Love that word, Lilibet!

Do you spend your leisure time perusing the Oxford English Dictionary, or Roget's Thesaurus? Maybe I should post the definition, just to refresh my feeble mind!
bulbous: adj.: having a bulb; resembling a bulb

Ha! The dictionary should just put W.C. Fields as the definition of bulbous. :D
Yup, I love reading dictionaries. My parents had a Webster's Collegiate propped on the kitchen table between the toaster and the old wooden radio. It got lots of use...fond memories. :)

I can’t recall seeing that ‘deer in the headlights’ reaction from LE before.

There was a news report “Delphi murders investigation update” on the WTHR channel (posted on youtube 27 Feb 2017) in which the reporter said that more than 100 detectives from 20 agencies are working on this case.

I assume (perhaps wrongly) that ‘detectives’ means ‘detectives’ and therefore does not include other occupation categories.

A bigger than usual LE response? Can’t shake the feeling that something about this case has really rattled LE.

I agree...LE looked completely shaken up at the initial PC. Enough so, that I immediately thought, "There's more to this." I wonder if they encountered a scene so depraved that that they quickly figured out that they had a SK on their hands or if they linked this to an attempted abduction by a sex trafficking ring. JMO.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

this is the comment that I replied to: 'I just wish we knew WHAT he was being accused of and by WHOM.' -obviously that could very quickly lead to the identification of the victims

I dont think anyone wants to know who the victims are. There's a difference between being wanted in connection or relation to vs being convicted.

IMPORTANT

Can anyone tell me, is the Deer Creek Wilson cave (several caves really) accessible or are the entry points located under the water line? Does anyone have any pics besides historical black and white images?

Thanks, Nin

I seem to remember LE said that our girls were taken through the shallow part of the river

Pictures of the folks looking for evidence in the river show them wading maybe waist highish.

Please bear with me- I'm new here, and have actually never participated in any forum, nor any social media at all. I have found a box to type in here and am hoping my message appears on this thread :)

My question~ I have attempted to read the ENTIRE body of writing on this thread, but admittedly missed a couple of pages, so please forgive me if this was already asked: I 'm thinking that having a factual link to the suspect's identity BEFORE the girls intersected with him at the park that day, would provide the best odds of ID'ing him. In other words, if an image of him had been captured BEFORE, wearing the same clothes and hopefully with a way to link him with other identifying info- a license plate number, a credit card, etc. My idea is that if he were at a gas station with security cameras aimed at the pumps, or a Walmart, etc.'s security cameras in parking lot or at entrance or check-out, and then a register transaction that could be linked to payment method, something like that. After a crime, clothes would be changed, discarded, etc. but in the time before, he's likely already wearing the clothes that we see on the bridge...

This may already standard investigative practice. But, if we assume BG put on those clothes when he got dressed that morning, draw a radius of a day's drive around the crime scene (say 500 miles or so,) and could get images from ALL the cameras in that circle, it would be many many hours of "film" to sort through (somebody else can do that math.) So, my idea is, could it be crowd-sourced? Like TomNod satellite searches. There are a lot of folks here who want to help, it looks like, and we could pool our eyeballs and find this guy...

Again, please forgive me for wasting your time if this was already done, or is a stupid suggestion. I'm going to try hitting a "post" button now and see where this goes...

I was thinking along the same lines yesterday.

It is similar to how LE identified the murderer in the Garland case. In that case LE had gone to all the neighbors and residences and businesses and asked them for any home security videos they may have from the day and timeframe of the murder and LE spent long hours looking through them and found a common green truck that appeared nearby the victims home and in other places.

It was amazing. During the trial they ended up with many video clips which showed his truck and the direction he came and went. It was amazing how many times his truck was caught on video from different sources.

The hard part for them was making that first connection which vehicle may have been the perps vehicle but they did it.

With such a small town as Delphi I do really think this approach could work but LE would have had to have asked many residences and businesses for their videos very soon after the murders because most video security systems can tape over the same area as more days are taped.

I hope LE and FBI had considered this at the time. Maybe they have and maybe they are still checking video footage.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...athan-O-Brien-5-Calgary-30-Jun-2014-29/page35

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Bird of Paradise
It states he is a dad
I've seen several "likes" on pics with kids

Yeah and his job is 'United Van Lines' - so a job that takes you on the road to many other places.... !

To avoid confusion, my original post (above) was in response to someone asking about the pictures of this person with young children on his FB page and the fact that those pictures didn't receive "likes"

I know the mods are allowing this discussion but I am really uncomfortable bringing this person into the mix without knowing more about his charges. Maybe the next time he does a Google search of his name and sees it posted on WS he can join and fill us in.

Yeah and his job is 'United Van Lines' - so a job that takes you on the road to many other places.... !

He talked about moving a Mormon family on his facebook. I wonder if anyone in Delphi was moving around that time.

I seem to remember LE said that our girls were taken through the shallow part of the river

Pictures of the folks looking for evidence in the river show them wading maybe waist highish.

Link regarding LE comment? I never heard nor read that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa