IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #22

Status
Not open for further replies.
the phone was pinging all over town then it stopped. I wonder if the girls were taken elsewhere then brought back where they were found......

I don't know how set I am on the pinging all over town bit, there are only 4 cell towers in Delphi as a whole.

I just cant read through threads of the same thing.
No disrespect but have been here since thread one, and I don't think we are any nearer even with the amazing capture by libby.
Its all too vague.. its too generic.
It worries me that you would think they would release the best they had to get this guy.

Is this really the best they have?

No disrespect I have a friend in Le in the states and he works so darn hard (not connected to this case)

All MOO

Perrine told ABC News that police have not released how the girls died because they don't want to risk jeopardizing the case. "It's important to keep some of the information close to us," he said, adding that at some point that detail might be released.

Of whether there may be more than one suspect, Perrine said today, "at this point we do not know."

As for whether the suspect or suspects may have known the girls, Perrine said, "We have no assumptions at this point of anything."

http://abcnews.go.com/US/investigat...ious-murder-enters-4th-week/story?id=45937133

IMO
The LE has no solid leads. They have a major problem being unable to capitalize on Libby's last gift to them. They need to show a video clip to keep this afloat. Only one week until the news cycle is completely turned over.
I do appreciate the post that said BG got spooked and killed then ran away before 330. It sucks when bad ppl get lucky.
IMO

This is ridiculous..............................

Has anyone heard any more information on the dead man found today in the area with the trauma to his upper body?

Perrine said there was never any information suggesting the two cases were connected.

“When people put this out there as what appears to be an official story, then we start getting calls from people who are concerned and believe that we’re withholding information,” Perrine said. “That we may know this is connected to others, and we’re just not telling people. And I can assure you that’s just not the truth.”

Perrine said if any new information develops, the public will be made aware through local media and social media.

http://wlfi.com/2017/03/06/isp-dont-jump-to-conclusions-delphi-columbus-cases-not-connected/

respectfully, I don't see anything in the photo. :dunno:

I do understand. The area under the bridge is not in focus hence, items positioned 60' away from the camera's location certainly cannot be determined while using a small screen when viewing. HiDef is preferred.

:moo: This is not an assertion that the vehicles, nor the people surrounding and those inside the vehicles, are affiliated with the crimes against the two girls although I, personally, highly suspect that they may be involved in various ways. Everyone assumes the "down the hill" is the path to the creek across from where their bodies were discovered. We do not know when the bodies came to be at the location. Maybe down the hill led the girls to the vehicles parked down below the bridge.

I shall not belabor the topic. However, ignoring possible evidence is not helpful to the goal of finding the killer of Abby and Libby.

I was a little frustrated with that also. My husband pointed out that it could be a ploy to drive the POI to talk so he can correct the misinformation. Then the person he talks to may realize he fits the voice & picture & call the tip line. This is my wish anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is very interesting... I hadn't thought of that.

Keep in mind, LE has said the recorded words say "down the hill".... He definitely says GO or very fast ga.... Libby left this for US and they have that wrong... WE COULD be the key... If we focus...

I don't know how set I am on the pinging all over town bit, there are only 4 cell towers in Delphi as a whole.

The article quoted me perfectly!

“Missing, abducted, we don’t know for sure,” said Patty.” The cellphone has been pinging around town – and here there is a cellphone tower – but the ping was last noted around five to six hours ago. And they say the phone is now dead.”

http://freerepublic.com/focus/news/3525920/posts?page=15

This is my thought, he did a sloppy job in order to get away. I'd imagine in a situation like that, any little sound of a twig breaking or leaves shuffling would put you on high alert. He probably heard something and decided he needed to get out of there quick, and possibly left Libby's phone there. Although we don't know for sure if LE has her physical phone or accessed the info through the cloud, I tend to think they have it because the process for uploading to the cloud automatically usually requires wifi and sometimes your phone to be plugged in as well. JMO.
Android phones can backup over the mobile network without being connected to wifi. It is not known what kind of phone Libby had.

I do understand. The area under the bridge is not in focus hence, items positioned 60' away from the camera's location certainly cannot be determined while using a small screen when viewing. HiDef is preferred.

:moo: This is not an assertion that the vehicles, nor the people surrounding and those inside the vehicles, are affiliated with the crimes against the two girls although I, personally, highly suspect that they may be involved in various ways. Everyone assumes the "down the hill" is the path to the creek across from where their bodies were discovered. We do not know when the bodies came to be at the location. Maybe down the hill led the girls to the vehicles parked down below the bridge.

I shall not belabor the topic. However, ignoring possible evidence is not helpful to the goal of finding the killer of Abby and Libby.

I totally understand why you want to discuss, and you certainly can continue to. Some might be dismissing the people, cars, etc because of a combo of not seeing it, and it being discussed a ton in past threads. Obviously not everyone can read every post of every thread, so things like this will come up again.

Just thought I'd give you that tidbit, and I hope you don't take it personally!

thanks for that ... I needed a chuckle :giggle:

:D In these images posted in the last thread I could see ET giving everyone the middle finger.

You're so much nicer than me. I was insane that he said one of the parents dropped them off, didn't know times, and got the dates wrong. Don't get me wrong, I am a huge LE supporter most of the time, but how can the Captain of the information team come so unprepared?

It didn't give me a great deal of confidence.

I'm still praying for DNA and a hit.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

I'm sorry that I don't know the names of the police in the interview, but I really like the man with grey hair if he is the same one who spoke at the news conference. He seems very compassionate and sincere and determined to solve the case. I find it hard to believe the mistake about the dates was really a mistake - that date would have been branded into their brains by then. I think it was possibly done on purpose as someone earlier just mentioned for reasons related to the case.

The article quoted me perfectly!

“Missing, abducted, we don’t know for sure,” said Patty.” The cellphone has been pinging around town – and here there is a cellphone tower – but the ping was last noted around five to six hours ago. And they say the phone is now dead.”

http://freerepublic.com/focus/news/3525920/posts?page=15

I know, I know that bit, what I read was different. It said pinged in Delphi for a few hours then went dead. That is what made me think it sounded more like it was stationary before it went dead. Maybe I dreamed it :thinking:

Red line points to top of car
Blue line points to top of truck
Yellow lines point to people

There are more objects but these should be fairly easy to see. I do not possess photoshop skills. This image was from cropped from the original photo of Abby with contrast added.

attachment.php
It is probably me but I do not see anything...:dunno:

*Mod Snip*

In my opinion... there are no people or vehicles in that picture.

*Mod Snip*

I asked people who had not heard the audio to listen and tell me what they heard. FIVE heard "get down the hill" and ONE heard "go down the the hill" only ONE heard "down the hill"....

I know, I know that bit, what I read was different. It said pinged in Delphi for a few hours then went dead. That is what made me think it sounded more like it was stationary before it went dead. Maybe I dreamed it :thinking:

I guess I imagined it or read something inaccurate. Disregard, my lightbulb must be faulty lol

I did find this from the IndyChannel Timeline

February 13, 5:30 p.m.: After family could not locate the girls they contacted the Carroll County Sheriff's Department.
The Carroll County Sheriff's Department, Delphi Police Department, and Delphi Fire Department were joined by the Department of Natural Resources to search for the two missing girls.
Sheriff Tobe Leazenby said crews began canvassing the area and tried pinging the girls' cell phones into the evening hours but had no success in finding them. The sheriff said they believed the girls' phones were either dead or turned off.

I thought only Libby had a phone but this sounds like Abby did too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member