IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can actually see where you can see a possible person by the lower yellow arrow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:D In these images posted in the last thread I could see ET giving everyone the middle finger.

Red line points to top of car
Blue line points to top of truck
Yellow lines point to people

There are more objects but these should be fairly easy to see. I do not possess photoshop skills. This image was from cropped from the original photo of Abby with contrast added.

attachment.php

No, nothing there.

When you look at the original image, you can see the proportion and distance of objects to other objects. When people blow up or "enhance" the image, it may look different, but the reality of those proportions, etc. does not change. But people can fail to take that into account which is why there start being posts about pocketpoodles and the like seen on blown up images that clearly are not present in the original image.

I could probably mess around with enlarging and colorizing and reversing and contrasting until I was able to produce something that made it look like Abigail was wearing a bright yellow shirt with a snowman on it. That wouldn't be helpful either.

Well said. I will go a step farther and say that I think the "enhanced" or doctored photo's can add fuel to rumors that can take this investigation way off track. LE gave us those specific photo's for a reason and it wan't for us to change the photos. JMO

Do you think it could be possibly that he was disturbed? Which is why he was so sloppy if indeed Libbys phone was left with her? (I know LE hasnt confirmed/denied, thinking out loud)
It is a public place and it makes me wonder if the poor girls were killed quickly to satisfy his sick urge but also make a quick exit to stop him being spotted. Hence NO witnesses as such. (other than libby.) :(
It's almost as if he is a ghost (figuratively speaking)

Moo.

I feel like I'm looking at poor mans Magic Eye pictures with some of these images - only nothing ever reveals itself to me and all I get out of it is eye strain.

Do you think it could be possibly that he was disturbed? Which is why he was so sloppy if indeed Libbys phone was left with her? (I know LE hasnt confirmed/denied, thinking out loud)
It is a public place and it makes me wonder if the poor girls were killed quickly to satisfy his sick urge but also make a quick exit to stop him being spotted. Hence NO witnesses as such. (other than libby.) :(
It's almost as if he is a ghost (figuratively speaking)

Moo.

This is my thought, he did a sloppy job in order to get away. I'd imagine in a situation like that, any little sound of a twig breaking or leaves shuffling would put you on high alert. He probably heard something and decided he needed to get out of there quick, and possibly left Libby's phone there. Although we don't know for sure if LE has her physical phone or accessed the info through the cloud, I tend to think they have it because the process for uploading to the cloud automatically usually requires wifi and sometimes your phone to be plugged in as well. JMO.

( Spellbound, can you also please post any of this not already in the maps media timelines thread? Tia. :wave: )

'I didn't check through to see what was already there, but I did (just now) post a copy of my list. Thanks for the reminder of the "media" thread.

This is my thought, he did a sloppy job in order to get away. I'd imagine in a situation like that, any little sound of a twig breaking or leaves shuffling would put you on high alert. He probably heard something and decided he needed to get out of there quick, and possibly left Libby's phone there. Although we don't know for sure if LE has her physical phone or accessed the info through the cloud, although I tend to think they have it because the process for uploading to the cloud automatically usually requires wifi and sometimes your phone to be plugged in as well. JMO.

Yeah I think the same.
Of course we dont know half of what LE knows. With good reason in my eyes.
And as much as we can relook at the pictures until we are crosseyed as far as us out here in the internet world we are going round in circles second guessing on the small morsels we have been thrown :(

Not telling anyone what they should or shouldnt sleuth, it might be the breakthrough, you never know.
But although we know a lot. We don't know enough. Imo

All MOO

I just watched the ISP roadshow video, it's really cool they do that, I don't mean to be picky but I think it's important they get the dates right. The officer said twice they were found on the 15th and that they went for the hike on the 14th, and it wasn't corrected.

I was a little frustrated with that also. My husband pointed out that it could be a ploy to drive the POI to talk so he can correct the misinformation. Then the person he talks to may realize he fits the voice & picture & call the tip line. This is my wish anyway.

Do you ever just feel like there's nothing left to sleuth? That's how I'm feeling. I've gone over the maps, hat/no hat, logo/no logo, NE/SW direction of the perp, creek/no creek, fanny pack and the dreaded possible white things under his coat till the cows come home. Praying that the LE personnel working on this case are given the strength, determination and will to carry on. I know they are tired and probably frustrated. I come from a long line of law enforcement. They don't get nearly the credit they deserve. I'm sure they are missing their families right now too. I wish there were something that we could do for them. Checking off--the plague has struck my household I'm afraid.

Do you ever just feel like there's nothing left to sleuth? That's how I'm feeling. I've gone over the maps, hat/no hat, logo/no logo, NE/SW direction of the perp, creek/no creek, fanny pack and the dreaded possible white things under his coat till the cows come home. Praying that the LE personnel working on this case are given the strength, determination and will to carry on. I know they are tired and probably frustrated. I come from a long line of law enforcement. They don't get nearly the credit they deserve. I'm sure they are missing their families right now too. I wish there were something that we could do for them. Checking off--the plague has struck my household I'm afraid.

I've felt like that for the last two weeks......ever since the one and only press conference where we were treated to 3 magical words that turned out not to be so magical after all.

609d204722c7cc31cfdd56c8b487c94d.jpg

By this lower yellow arrow is where I can possibly see a head, white shirt and left arm?? Of course I may be cross eyed as well looking at all these photos. Lol

I just watched the ISP roadshow video, it's really cool they do that, I don't mean to be picky but I think it's important they get the dates right. The officer said twice they were found on the 15th and that they went for the hike on the 14th, and it wasn't corrected.
You're so much nicer than me. I was insane that he said one of the parents dropped them off, didn't know times, and got the dates wrong. Don't get me wrong, I am a huge LE supporter most of the time, but how can the Captain of the information team come so unprepared?

It didn't give me a great deal of confidence.

I'm still praying for DNA and a hit.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

609d204722c7cc31cfdd56c8b487c94d.jpg

By this lower yellow arrow is where I can possibly see a head, white shirt and left arm?? Of course I may be cross eyed as well looking at all these photos. Lol

Added... not beside the arrow but up against the bridge
4957055e4513ca788b22c50fe7b840a6.jpg

This is my thought, he did a sloppy job in order to get away. I'd imagine in a situation like that, any little sound of a twig breaking or leaves shuffling would put you on high alert. He probably heard something and decided he needed to get out of there quick, and possibly left Libby's phone there. Although we don't know for sure if LE has her physical phone or accessed the info through the cloud, I tend to think they have it because the process for uploading to the cloud automatically usually requires wifi and sometimes your phone to be plugged in as well. JMO.

Lightbulb!

Maybe someone can help me out here. I read in an article, recently but the article was from early on. I think I was busy doing something else and researching and read it and thought ahhhhhh that makes sense then got distracted with what I was researching and forgot until just now. What I read made me believe the phone was left near or at the crime scene. It said that Libbys phone pinged at a tower in Delphi for a while then went dead later that night, by that time the perp will have been long gone IMO.

I'm going to go see if I can find where I read that.

There is nothing to sleuth because we do not have all the details........ I am still waiting for a presser for the Bevers case (6 months and still waiting) :(

In regards to your house plague, kids are pretty good zombies, husbands are not! Make sure you have extra noodles in soup for the hubby :)

I feel the same. It's obvious a lot of other users feel the same too, the thread has been slowing down a ton. Hoping for more information soon.

Lightbulb!

Maybe someone can help me out here. I read in an article, recently but the article was from early on. I think I was busy doing something else and researching and read it and thought ahhhhhh that makes sense then got distracted with what I was researching and forgot until just now. What I read made me believe the phone was left near or at the crime scene. It said that Libbys phone pinged at a tower in Delphi for a while then went dead later that night, by that time the perp will have been long gone IMO.

I'm going to go see if I can find where I read that.

the phone was pinging all over town then it stopped. I wonder if the girls were taken elsewhere then brought back where they were found......

While no charges have been filed, Carroll County Prosecutor Robert Ives told ABC News today that there's "an immense effort" underway, which includes local authorities, Indiana State Police and the FBI. About 15 to 20 FBI agents are in town at any time, as well as 20 or 30 other officers from across Indiana, Ives said.

Indiana State Police Sgt. John Perrine told ABC News today that more than 25 agencies and hundreds of police officers are involved in the investigation, poring through the 7,000 tips they have received.

"Every single tip we're looking into," he said. If we get a name from somebody, then we're looking into that person. ... We're only clearing [someone] if we're 100 percent sure they had an alibi."

http://abcnews.go.com/US/investigat...ious-murder-enters-4th-week/story?id=45937133

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member