IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #22

Status
Not open for further replies.
The article quoted me perfectly!

“Missing, abducted, we don’t know for sure,” said Patty.” The cellphone has been pinging around town – and here there is a cellphone tower – but the ping was last noted around five to six hours ago. And they say the phone is now dead.”

http://freerepublic.com/focus/news/3525920/posts?page=15

In the second article it is mentioned that both had phones, could one have been found there and other that pinged all over have been taken then died/had battery/ sim card reoved? TIA

Fear can often times be paralyzing, especially for two young girls alone in the woods, hence why he may have not needed a gun. But it's hard to say without more details from LE.

The question to me remains if it was just 1 person how did he get 2 girls across the creek. IMO he had to have had a gun to have complete control. I just can't see any other way to get someone to comply. The other question I have is which side were they killed on. Also, why is everyone referring to RSO as a suspect? I haven't heard anything about them being sexually assaulted.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

He may have had a knife or used other kinds of threats, it's pretty easy to freeze and comply in a situation like that, JMO.

Also a lot of people are assuming an RSO was involved because a lot of murders of young boys and girls have a sex crime motive involved as well. However, if they do have DNA, which has been heavily implied, it would have linked to an RSO by now. JMO.

I just read a new article on the case today. In the article it says LE has a suspect but no arrest?

The man on the bridge is a suspect, there been no arrest. I believe it means nothing more than that. I have not seen any updates to show otherwise? MOO

Kids can be very loyal, but I could imagine a scenario where playing the odds could work in the victims' favor; For example, if one girl were to break free, the perp might let go of the second girl on the assumption that if he killed the second girl, the first one would and could easily ID him and/or bring back LE to the area rather quickly.

On my opinion, all he needed was physical control of one of the girls, the other would probably not leave. I've asked the very same questions of my girls and their close friends. They have all have said they would stay and not leave the other, but try to fight These girls were heros. This creep needs to be found

I've felt like that for the last two weeks......ever since the one and only press conference where we were treated to 3 magical words that turned out not to be so magical after all.

There are plenty of plausible things to consider but many prefer to stay in their comfort zones and look for mirages in the leaves or talk about serial killers, hoodies, fanny packs and sex offenders, again.
During the press conference, Assistant Special Agent Massa(sp?) said to consider the behavior indicators located on the FBI's webpage. Haven't seen a link for the behavior indicators posted here or discussion.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

I have been avoiding asking this question for nearly three weeks:

The word "pristine" keeps coming back to haunt me. How can a crime scene be pristine when someone allegedly had to walk on in, drive on it, be soaking wet on in. What if someone is dragging something on it - surely that cannot be "pristine?"

Are we sure the girls were found on the ground?

The article quoted me perfectly!

“Missing, abducted, we don’t know for sure,” said Patty.” The cellphone has been pinging around town – and here there is a cellphone tower – but the ping was last noted around five to six hours ago. And they say the phone is now dead.”

http://freerepublic.com/focus/news/3525920/posts?page=15

A thought: ASSUMING Libby had her phone on full charge on going for the walk, (IMO she would have had full charge if had came from home and would be using it for pictures etc) and then the phone went dead later that day.... I would imagine Libby had a lot more recorded than one grainy video and one voice recording.. something must of drained the battery and I am assuming it was recording all along.

Do we know if her phone was recovered or if the recordings had been uploaded?

Added... not beside the arrow but up against the bridge
4957055e4513ca788b22c50fe7b840a6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What do you see in this? Even NASA has been fooled before .... sometimes a duck is just a duck. You are not going to find anything in those photos that the FBI hasn't already searched. If they thought there was something we would not be viewing them. I see a polar bear in the photo below.
55a3344758f61865008528fdb45861e1.jpg

( photo of the moon)

OH, and if you are on a PC you can scroll to the bottom of any page and you will find a blank "box" you can type a new comment in. HTH!

Also, you have to be logged in and I noticed that I get logged out after some time on here without posting.

The missing blank box drove me nuts for a while.

Nope....I disagree. Dennis Rader aka BTK. 10 murders, 30 years, wife, kids, neighbors, coworkers never suspected.

I think this might be the type of suspect he is. He can compartmentalize the murders separately from day to day life.

I don't know that this is fact, JMO, I just am not certain he acted differently afterward.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

I'd like to think he would have given something away in the immediate aftermath but it's wishful thinking perhaps.
Even with everything we know about killers and how they seem to glide back into normalcy, it is always possible he let the mask slip especially if it was his first time.
Dennis Rader made mistakes but they were countered and mitigated by outward appearances of respectability - our BG may not have the same protection [hopefully].

The word "pristine" keeps coming back to haunt me. How can a crime scene be pristine when someone allegedly had to walk on in, drive on it, be soaking wet on in. What if someone is dragging something on it - surely that cannot be "pristine?"

Are you sure that was the context of the quote? I always thought he was referring to the general area...clean water, no garbage, nice for hiking.

The question to me remains if it was just 1 person how did he get 2 girls across the creek. IMO he had to have had a gun to have complete control. I just can't see any other way to get someone to comply. The other question I have is which side were they killed on. Also, why is everyone referring to RSO as a suspect? I haven't heard anything about them being sexually assaulted.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

It is possible to control and coerce someone without the aid of a weapon. Tone of voice, body language and general disposition, especially if commanding and authoritative. An otherwise staunch person can be intimidated into submission.
Even when they had full clarity of the situation, the girls could have been paralysed by fear. They may even have fought ferociously but if he had control over just one of them, the other could have yielded in the hope of a better outcome for them both.

Just so you know you aren't completely losing your mind, I see what resembles a person where you have outlined as well! I do fully expect that we are looking at nothing more than a landscape playing tricks on our eyes... nonetheless, my eyes can see a human form that appears to be male, with ear-length hair (possibly a bowl-cut-type style), wearing a light-colored t-shirt (possibly a black symmetrical pattern centered on the shirt), facing towards the bottom left corner of the photo.

Phew!At least I know my mind is still intact. Glad you see it too, regardless of what it really is![emoji4]

[FONT=&quot]“Where we started was not too far from where they were found,” she said. “We kind of went over the walking bridges and so it was just dark, a lot of traffic, it was just kind of scary.”
[/FONT]
http://wlfi.com/2017/03/06/one-volunteer-recalls-night-of-delphi-search-party/[FONT=&quot]
Fits in my original theory that the searchers did not cross the river that night. Sounds like a group of people rushed to the scene unprepared for a night search. [/FONT]

That means that there is no evidence related to the suspect and murders ... no discarded cigarette butt, no beer can, nothing.

I liked the idea of the roadshow, the good intentions of such a show. Unfortunately, I am somewhat bothered by the fact that a captain shows up so unprepared that he doesn't know the dates and the times Abagail and Liberty were dropped of at the trail. It's as if he is just going through the motions and that doesn't inspire confidence if the ISP wants such a representation of their organization. The show had good intentions, I'll give them that much.

https://youtu.be/Ysc6WSMuLpU Must have been one of Libby's parents then. According to this interview with Abby's grandfather, she was raised by them.

It is possible to control and coerce someone without the aid of a weapon. Tone of voice, body language and general disposition, especially if commanding and authoritative. An otherwise staunch person can be intimidated into submission.
Even when they had full clarity of the situation, the girls could have been paralysed by fear. They may even have fought ferociously but if he had control over just one of them, the other could have yielded in the hope of a better outcome for them both.

The situation paralyzes me with fear and I'm not 13 and trapped in the woods with a psychopath. :(

Lightbulb!

Maybe someone can help me out here. I read in an article, recently but the article was from early on. I think I was busy doing something else and researching and read it and thought ahhhhhh that makes sense then got distracted with what I was researching and forgot until just now. What I read made me believe the phone was left near or at the crime scene. It said that Libbys phone pinged at a tower in Delphi for a while then went dead later that night, by that time the perp will have been long gone IMO.

I'm going to go see if I can find where I read that.

Supposedly it ping All Over Town!

http://www.tristatehomepage.com/new...onference-on-delphi-double-homicide/661172938

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member