IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #22

Status
Not open for further replies.
New here, and I have a few questions and one statement. First, IMO the suspect is wearing a camouflaged hoodie under his jacket with the hood pulled over his head. Also IMO, what some are seeing as a gun or something in his pants to me seems to be shadows and natural folds of the clothes. Now for the questions. Is there a operational railroad in the vicinity? In the case of L&L was there a railroad close by to their crime scene as well? I only ask these questions because it has been done before.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/%C3%81ngel_Maturino_Res%C3%A9nd

This is the tweet I just posted above in case anyone can't see it.

Alexis McAdams‏
Verified account
*@AlexisMcAdamsTV 6m
6 minutes ago

Wearing my #PrayForDelphi bracelet today&everyday until the killer is found. Police tell me they're getting closer to an arrest. #Delphi

IMO they have the guy in their sights (hopefully under surveillance) and they're just waiting on evidence to match up (DNA, etc).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I believe law enforcement has already spoken to the perpetrator and the perpetrator gave them an alibi that has originally been okay with them however I think they'll go back over those with an alibi again and find they were lying or covered for by someone. I'm my HO I feel they received multiple tips on the same perp that "we" submitted early on....Just my honest opinion...

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Enthusiasm Foods, a local Papa John's Pizza franchisee, will park its trailer at Delphi Community Middle School at 401 Armory Rd. in Delphi from 4 p.m. - 7 p.m. They'll fill it with pizzas for the public to buy - with 100 percent of the proceeds donated to a fund for finding justice for Abby Williams and Libby German.

"We care about the people who live and work in the communities that support us, and we want to do everything we can to help with the ongoing efforts to find justice for Abby and Libby," Matt Stephens, Enthusiasm Foods' marketing director, said in a statement.

https://www.wthr.com/article/delphi-fundraiser-set-for-tuesday-evening-at-middle-school

https://www.google.com/amp/abcnews....et-bodies-found-search-missing-girls-45508701

Authorities also released two photos of a male who was seen on hiking trails around the time the girls were there and asked the public to help identify him so he could be questioned about what he might have seen.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

DELPHI, Ind. – Police released an image of a man they say was walking along an Indiana trail at the same time as two teenagers whose bodies were found Tuesday.

Police released this photo of a man they are trying to identify after the bodies of two missing Indiana teens were found near a hiking trail. (Indiana State Police)

Investigators want to talk to him about what he may have seen at the Delphi Historic Trails Monday, the day that 14-year-old Liberty German and 13-year-old Abigail Williams disappeared.
<snip>

I hope I am not :deadhorse:

http://wgntv.com/2017/02/16/teens-who-went-missing-during-hike-found-dead-police-seek-man-in-photo/

IMO they have the guy in their sights (hopefully under surveillance) and they're just waiting on evidence to match up (DNA, etc).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If LE even thinks they know who this guy is, of course he is under surveillance. All day and all night. They have eyes and ears on him. Visual, audio and electronic. He is a bug under glass. Someone turned him in. JMHO

Or motorcycle accident....like my deceased brother in law...

Good point. Such accidents from motorcyles are probably more common than cars as cars are easier to note. BG does not look "biker", but one does not need to be a member of that sub culture to own a motorcycle. Even still, I could see him more as a mechanic. Given the rural area, maybe a, on site tractor mechanic who takes in motorcycles from time to time?

(sorry about your brother in law)

New here, and I have a few questions and one statement. First, IMO the suspect is wearing a camouflaged hoodie under his jacket with the hood pulled over his head. Also IMO, what some are seeing as a gun or something in his pants to me seems to be shadows and natural folds of the clothes. Now for the questions. Is there a operational railroad in the vicinity? In the case of L&L was there a railroad close by to their crime scene as well? I only ask these questions because it has been done before.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/%C3%81ngel_Maturino_Res%C3%A9nd

Welcome to Websleuths!

:wagon:

I believe law enforcement has already spoken to the perpetrator and the perpetrator gave them an alibi that has originally been okay with them however I think they'll go back over those with an alibi again and find they were lying or covered for by someone. I'm my HO I feel they received multiple tips on the same perp that "we" submitted early on....Just my honest opinion...

Maybe his alibi fell apart but he doesn't know it yet. Several tips on the same guy? Maybe so. JMHO

Sometimes a Presser by the family is engineered by LE to effect a certain response. I can think of several instances where the family has been coached by LE to say certain things to provoke an action by a suspect. It will be interesting to see what they have to say.

Whatever the families wish to say, I really feel for them. This is a terrible time in their lives and this will be very difficult for them.

Good point. Such accidents from motorcyles are probably more common than cars as cars are easier to note. BG does not look "biker", but one does not need to be a member of that sub culture to own a motorcycle. Even still, I could see him more as a mechanic. Given the rural area, maybe a, on site tractor mechanic who takes in motorcycles from time to time?

(sorry about your brother in law)
Exactly, definitely don't have to ride motorcycles all the time just casual Riders you know

Thanks, I have spent most of the day reading through the 21 threads to catch up. I was lead here by an article called snapchat killer.

I can't even begin to imagine how painful this will be for the family. I lost my son 19 months ago and I still find it hard to talk about him without tears.

I pray that they may find some comfort and strength from the many people around the world who wish this had never happened, who wish there were no real-life monsters and who wish this evil monster will be caught quickly before he can hurt someone else.

I'm so sorry for your loss.

Maybe his alibi fell apart but he doesn't know it yet. Several tips on the same guy? Maybe so. JMHO
Yes... there were multiple tips early on a certain person very familiar to the area very similar to the suspect photograph

Small world, but then again, maybe not...
I just got off the phone with a very nice customer service rep from small-town, Ohio. While she was waiting for her computer to approve an authorization, we started talking about the weather. I asked her if she had her about the Delphi murders. She said she hadn't heard anything about the case.&#128542; I spent five extra minutes on the phone updating her. She caught on fast and said not to worry because in small towns someone will drink a little too much at a bar and something is going to slip out. (Fingers crossed)

BG's voice sounds very common "American" accent to me. Like I can tell a southern accent or a NY or a Boston accent from each other, but this sounds like he could be from anywhere else. Just an outsider observation.

The midwest accent has become the standard accent for the US. Indiana, though in the midwest, has a southern influenced accent in rural areas. Though he says only three or four words, some people say his apparent accent reflects central Indiana in that it is the standard (as you observed), but has some southern influences that are probably hard for an Australian to hear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname