IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #25

Status
Not open for further replies.
I live in Fort Wayne, IN 1:30 min drive to Delphi......I have been heavily watching and reading everyday. This is crazy, maybe a long shot.....but things keep pointing to someone I am familiar with. The coat, the shoes, type of person this guy is loner no friends, his age he would be wearing a hip pack still....One thing after another keep making me think its possible.....but there are a few things that are make me think no way its not possible.....one main thing is that one of the images it looks like him the other it doesn't...due to his hair .....in one pic it looks like a hat , in the other like bushy brown hair.....the person I am suspecting has brownish hardly any on top in the front mostly gray with it longer out the sides and back with a hat on.... I have a picture of him and he's wearing black low top shoes like converse that have silver circles at each lace hole......problem I have as well is he has heart condition and I cant see him physically being able to do this , hes in his late 50's early 60's he would struggle to be hiking much.....let along do this to two teenage girls.......I was related to him through my ex wife only while I was married for 7 years.....

I live in Fort Wayne, IN 1:30 min drive to Delphi......I have been heavily watching and reading everyday. This is crazy, maybe a long shot.....but things keep pointing to someone I am familiar with. The coat, the shoes, and the type of person this guy is....One thing after another keep making me think its possible.....but there are a few things that are make me think no way its not possible.....one main thing is that one of the images it looks like him the other it doesn't...due to his hair .....in one pic it looks like a hat , in the other like bushy brown hair.....the person I am suspecting has brownish mostly gray with it longer out the sides and back of a hat....
Call the tip line

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I hate to be splitting hairs on this topic,(dramatic pause for elongated smirk), but...While I believe nuclear DNA needs the root end of the follicle, mitochondrial DNA is available throughout the entire strand of hair...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Funny.ish :/

Sent from my LGLS675 using Tapatalk

I live in Fort Wayne, IN 1:30 min drive to Delphi......I have been heavily watching and reading everyday. This is crazy, maybe a long shot.....but things keep pointing to someone I am familiar with. The coat, the shoes, and the type of person this guy is....One thing after another keep making me think its possible.....but there are a few things that are make me think no way its not possible.....one main thing is that one of the images it looks like him the other it doesn't...due to his hair .....in one pic it looks like a hat , in the other like bushy brown hair.....the person I am suspecting has brownish mostly gray with it longer out the sides and back of a hat....

Submit your tip... it's not so crazy. Especially if he was headed east on Hoosier Heartland afterwards. Let the detectives decide...

The only comment any of can make is to post the admin rule...

If you feel you have a tip by all means phone it in. Do NOT discuss your tip here. Contact the authorities and give them time to follow your lead.

I wouldn't reveal anything else publicly about the tip but go ahead and call/email it to authorities.

For anyone interested in reading about the trials and tribulations of LE while on the hunt for child murderer, this is a fascinating account of the heinous murders of the Rogers Family - a mother and her 2 teenage daughters.

It is well worth the read, for any Websleuther.

It gives the perspective from all angles - the family, and what LE had to go through with the mass amount of tips, and how LE used the media to further the case and the tips.

Angels & Demons

On June 4, 1989, the bodies of Jo, Michelle and Christe were found floating in Tampa Bay. This is the story of the murders, their aftermath, and the handful of people who kept faith amid the unthinkable.

rogersbillb-1465938584-48.gif

http://reprints.longform.org/angels-demons
Oba Chandler is absolutely evil. IIRC the woman had to call the tip line multiple times for it to finally be connected but ALL they had for a lead was a handwriting sample. Just shows that with the right investigators even such a challenging case can be solved. Gives me a lot hope and faith in Delphi investigators.[emoji56]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Something that I would like to get peoples opinion on. The evidence of DNA, item belonging to the perp and the Video/audio would lead me to believe this was not well executed. I mean if the phone was found on or around the bodies wouldn't he at least make an attempt to dispose or destroy it ? The DNA evidence is less avoidable but I still believe a pro would have figured that out. Personal items of the killer! Seems pretty stupid to let this happen but not not uncommon. The biggest ? why were the bodies so easy to find ? Was it he didn't care? Did he want them to find them as to show of his work or send a message to someone? Was he disturbed and fled without destroying evidence?

What makes you think that he did not take it with him as a viable options, and perhaps he did destroy evidence. Also, perhaps they were not easy to find had he covered them somehow.

The only comment any of can make is to post the admin rule...

If you feel you have a tip by all means phone it in. Do NOT discuss your tip here. Contact the authorities and give them time to follow your lead.

My apologies I am new I didn't realize the rule.....

I wouldn't reveal anything else publicly about the tip but go ahead and call/email it to authorities.

ok my apologies, I didn't realize ive just been processing this and have been considering it

http://cbs4indy.com/2017/03/10/delp...olved-killing-of-children-in-central-indiana/
[h=1]Delphi double murder isn’t the only unsolved killing of children in central Indiana[/h] by Jesse Wells, Updated at 04:04PM, March 10, 2017

“It would really mean a lot to our neighbor if the unsolved homicides were solved. 2015 was a very violent year in our neighborhood,” said Ted Feeney.
As always, anyone with information on any unsolved murder is encouraged to contact Crime Stoppers at 317-262-TIPS.

ok my apologies, I didn't realize ive just been processing this and have been considering it

No problem. But...

I think what you said about processing what you think is precisely what LE was trying to point out--that someone may be holding back a tip because they are unsure. Like they said, make the call.

amkidd78, I live between you and Delphi and think there is something familiar about him, too, but I can't put a face or name to him. I'm sure plenty of us feel that way, and with the still shot being so blurry it really opens up the number of people it could be (the voice is not familiar to me). If you have a more definitive person, please PLEASE contact the tip line they have open. Also remember they're going through a lot of tips, and if you hear nothing back after being told they'll contact you (give a reasonable amount of time, like a couple weeks), but you know said person hasn't been checked out by LE, call them again. Many cases could have been solved earlier if a certain lead/tip hadn't fallen through the cracks/ been forgotten. Don't pester them, but definitely contact them.

It's very confusing if you try to track back. I have trouble reading Tweets anyway.

I don't think this is anything except the usual "yep, we're optimistic." IMO, MOO.
I think he's just confirming he's back. I agree it's very confusing and misleading. He was probably just catching up his tweets really quickly but this started lots of rumors unfortunately.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Hi everyone, I've been reading these threads for a couple of weeks now, and this is my first post. I thought because things are slowing down, I'd give my take on the suspect. I will apologize in advance if all this has been covered already. LE has stated that they think BG is from out of state, hence all the billboards around the country. Perhaps they found a receipt near the crime scene to a truck stop, McDonalds or store in another state? So I got to thinking about the time of year. Opening day for troiut fishing season here in the Northeast is the 3rd or 4th Saturday in April, so I googled the fishing/hunting/trapping season in Indiana and found that there is open hunting/trapping season until mid February for fox as well as open fishing for Sauger & Walleye and probably others. There is also a lot on the internet about fishing Deer Creek. I read an article published in the Carroll County Comet from a guy who describes the area, "Another quality that makes Deer Creek so endearing is its accessibility. So often, you hear of people fishing in Uncle So and So’s stocked farm pond (private property) or on one of the big reservoirs in the inevitable bass boat (major dollars again). Where I fish on the creek, I am about fifty yards from a lovely city park." (I hope it's okay to post his quote) So my thought was that perhaps BG is an avid hunter or fisherman. IMO he may know the area well because of that. He could've parked downstream of Deer Creek with his fishing rod and no one would've thought anything about it. He could've put his blue jacket in a tackle box, put it on while on bridge and once he was done, put it back into the tackle box and walked downstream to his vehicle. I also thought he may have gotten an "out of State" license so that he was legal and if stopped, he would have his alibi. This is all JMO, but I wanted to see what everybody thinks.
http://www.in.gov/dnr/fishwild/2348.htm
http://www.carrollcountycomet.com/n...ishing_for_smallmouth_bass_in_Deer_Creek.html

No, they have NOT said he is out of state, nor will they. That could deter someone from calling in a a tip about someone who is more local. Everything is on the table at this point.

Does anyone remember where the second search warrant was? or link to an article

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member