Found Deceased MO - Toni Anderson, 20, North Kansas City, 15 Jan 2017 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe the area inside the red box down here is where it's at. I am basing this off of the helicopter picture showing the walking path that's in a loop on the side of the bank they're working from and the covered area and other buildings on the opposite bank, when the helicopter swung around and videoed some official vehicles there.

View attachment 112526

That is a very strange place for her to fall into the river. I will theorize that she fell in just up river from there right along MO9 and the current slowly pushed her car downstream to the current location. This has been my theory all along.

I think they're making sure to document the scene as well as they can before they pull anything up... so so sad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I believe the area inside the red box down here is where it's at. I am basing this off of the helicopter picture showing the walking path that's in a loop on the side of the bank they're working from and the covered area and other buildings on the opposite bank, when the helicopter swung around and videoed some official vehicles there.

View attachment 112526

Yeah, I just found some earlier video that shows it and have moved the marker :)

I have my in laws here, they will be leaving soon because it's 1am but I just HAD to jump on the computer and be here

That is a very strange place for her to fall into the river. I will theorize that she fell in just up river from there right along MO9 and the current slowly pushed her car downstream to the current location. This has been my theory all along.

This assuming there is no foul play. We don't know. JMO.

Is there even a remote chance that she drove into that lake by accident ?

There's the body bag and zooming out.... so so sad. Too horrible for words.

I watched part 2 of the CWD story on Toni and they said her GPS was pulled when she was AT the gas station.

So, IMO, it is suicide or foul play.

IMO, it would be a stretch to think otherwise.

Despite aspects of Toni's life that exposed her to some shifty characters, I believe this was, after all, a sad accident. :(

For the love of God it won't load for me. aaaaaaaaagggggggghhhhh thank you though for the links

This is why I love WS.

So many differing views. All are respected.

I watched part 2 of the CWD story on Toni and they said her GPS was pulled when she was AT the gas station.

So, IMO, it is suicide or foul play.

I still don't think this was an accident.
We hear a day ago new tips came in and they knew exactly where to search today.

I have been hearing that they went to look there because he parents said that her phone was last pinged in that area.

They've known this. They've looked in this area before. They have sonar'ed the area before. So something changed that they knew exactly where to go today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irennnnn