Found Deceased MO - Toni Anderson, 20, North Kansas City, 15 Jan 2017 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if they can remove an "intact" body that has been at the bottom of a lake for 2 months.

I thought I saw a white bag brought to the scene and someone said to the chopper pilot to "stand back" when he moved camera to the other side. I believe she was inside the car.

JMO

That is a very strange place for her to fall into the river. I will theorize that she fell in just up river from there right along MO9 and the current slowly pushed her car downstream to the current location. This has been my theory all along.

Only issue I see with that, is that the river runs west to east... so you have to go all the way up to near where 9&435 intersect for an entry point. Can a car travel that distance in that river? I really don't know, but I am skeptical atm.

If she went in off of 9 east of the park, there is no way the car gets to that location it's found as it's upstream. Missouri river flows from west to east, as I mentioned.

I see the boat ramp to the west of the dog park. That seems like a more reasonable entry point.

Or simply just losing control or sliding going westward or even eastward leaving the dog park area and going down the hill.

But I'm also skeptical as to why she even would go into this park at 5:30am-ish.

I'm still thinking that foul play is involved. I don't believe the gps malfunctioned. But if LE changed the time of the gps being disconnected to closer to when she pinged in parkville, I'd maybe change my mind.

Also... seeing another car there, kind of gives me the feeling that maybe this is a common place for dumping cars??

I don't think they can remove her intact from the car. The car may have to be taken somewhere to remove her body parts, but maybe the cooler water preserved her.

81 days of submersion, each pig carcass was skeletonized and disarticulated
http://sciences.ucf.edu/anthropology/wp-content/uploads/sites/19/2013/09/Healy_Carrie.pdf

Is there still a live feed?

Mine won't load.

This one says "was live." I can't find a live feed anymore either so I wonder if the choppers are home. I have to leave to go home anyway so I'm done for the night. Find some peace tonight, friends. My heart is grieving for her family and friends and everyone here who just had a little more hope die... keep on hoping anyway in all circumstances.

[video=twitter;840373122603847680]https://twitter.com/ellenkctv5/status/840373122603847680[/video]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Only issue I see with that, is that the river runs west to east... so you have to go all the way up to near where 9&435 intersect for an entry point. Can a car travel that distance in that river? I really don't know, but I am skeptical atm.

If she went in off of 9 east of the park, there is no way the car gets to that location it's found as it's upstream. Missouri river flows from west to east, as I mentioned.

I see the boat ramp to the west of the dog park. That seems like a more reasonable entry point.

Or simply just losing control or sliding going westward or even eastward leaving the dog park area and going down the hill.

But my I'm also skeptical as to why she even would go into this park at 5:30am-ish.

I'm still thinking that foul play is involved. I don't believe the gps malfunctioned. But if LE changed the time of the gps being disconnected to closer to when she pinged in parkville, I'd maybe change my mind.

Also... seeing another car there, kind of gives me the feeling that maybe this is a common place for dumping cars??

Her momentum would have carried her down river a bit. We also don't know what the bottom of the river looks like. It could be downhill for a bit.

But my I'm also skeptical as to why she even would go into this park at 5:30am-ish.

Thank you Max. Thought out common sense : )

I haven't been following that closely in past hour. Was Toni found? If she's not found, it certainly raises some new questions as well.

My heart is still hoping that she's not in the car and best case scenario is that she is the one that put the car there and left with someone else. I know that's very improbable, but preferable to all I'm sure.

I tried everything I could think of to find a way for her to have gone in the water after leaving QT. I guess I missed this way.

Would this not be easily viewed on maps, google, etc?

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

you just have to refresh the page

This one says "was live." I can't find a live feed anymore either so I wonder if the choppers are home. I have to leave to go home anyway so I'm done for the night. Find some peace tonight, friends. My heart is grieving for her family and friends and everyone here who just had a little more hope die... keep on hoping anyway in all circumstances.[/QUOTE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MomTuTu