IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 - #28

Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM
How would you know how Libby was dressed that day? I've never seen any photos of her from that day. :confused:
We have a description of what she was wearing, and there is a photo in at least one MSM article that states that the top she was wearing was similar to the one pictured in the photo.

This is what Abigail Williams and Liberty German were wearing when they went missing near Delphi yesterday. http://via.fox59.com/d9BDP

C4pLk5OXUAAZB1i.jpg
https://twitter.com/FOX59/status/831560713462222848

Didn't LE already investigate all avenues on any and all sm that the girls were involved with, and found zero evidence of them being "lured" or "catfished"?

Didn't LE already investigate all avenues on any and all sm that the girls were involved with, and found zero evidence of them being "lured" or "catfished"?

Could you provide a link? Thanks.

She does. Oh My! Is that a "Catfish"?

:wink:

I think catfish are dark grey. Not sure what kind of fish this is, can't see it well enough. Is it the same bridge in the background? If so, then I guess that confirms there is fishing in the area?

It appears to be a medium sized largemouth bass.

I'm not sure if this is the correct exact location, but I found this:

Description for Deer Creek, Carroll County, Indiana Deer Creek is a stream located just 1.3 miles from Delphi, in Carroll County, in the state of Indiana, United States. Fishermen will find a variety of fish including hickory shad and smallmouth bass here. For Fishing License purchase, fishing rules, and fishing regulations please visit Indiana Fish & Wildlife. Please remember to check with the local Fish and Wildlife department to ensure the stream is open to the public. Now get out there and fish! Check out our Fishing Times chart to determine when the fish will be most active.
http://www.hookandbullet.com/fishing-deer-creek-delphi-in/

Does anybody know if the girls played Minecraft? I recall reading a Reddit thread recently that where some parents postedthat their tweens/teens had been cyber stalked on Minecraft. I haven't seen it discussed here, so I wanted to discuss a new angle.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

My first post so go easy on me��. I don't see the resemblance to a scream mask but what I have noticed is what appears to be the outline of a handgun in BG's right jacket pocket. This may have already been discussed but if you're not aware I encourage you to take a close look and let us know if you see it.

Welcome to websleuths Bracondad thanks for joining us. I see the outline of a gun too I wonder if Liberty noticed it and it made her nervous and start recording.

I wonder if BG is even American, how far is the airport from crime scene?

Why is everyone so adverse on the catfish theory? The poor girl does look over dressed for the woods. 13 year old girls do like boys and sometimes lie to their parents. Not right or wrong, just life.

Most logical assumptions

Planned is much more likely. If planned, catfish is the main next assumption.

<modsnip>

A good detective would consider a theory instead of disregarding it. No one is judging the girls for potentially meeting a boy and telling a small lie. It's just foolish not to consider it. You all owe it to the girls to consider all possibilities.

Imagine if they were catfished and everyone just disregarded the theory? The girls deserve more than that.

First thing I check on every morning, if there's been any update and I see there has not. Gosh I wish they'd release just an ounce more of something for us to be able to help them. I actually hope they've found THE TIP already and are now tightening up the net.

In my mind they are working in Virginia like this... And they will succeed! Not as easily as in the series but they will!

All we want is Justice for Abby and Libby, for their families, for us all who believe that Justice must prevail.

57bc03da6cc427771b6f31faa6457312.jpg

Bump.

:stop:

Read Post #4 of this thread. Posts have just been removed.

The patience is at an end. I don't care if it is someone's very first post ever at Websleuths, if I see one more reference to local rumor consisting of I heard it from a friend or friend of friend or the butcher or the baker or the candlestick maker - the person who posts it is losing their posting privileges.

I'm sure the investigators will have searched every possible avenue regards any internet correspondence
That's one area I'm certain they will be superbly equipped.
We just have to accept (hope) that those investigating know a lot more than they are revealing to us the general public, everything they release regards info is fodder for the evil scum who committed this crime.
Keep the perp in the dark, let them keep looking over their shoulder, let their nightmares engulf them, let them slide into the oblivion of drink and drugs so they make that fatal mistake that leads to their arrest.
I pray the physical freedom they have right now is very short lived & soon they face the full implications of the hideous crime they have committed.
We, the general public deserve to know nothing that might jeopardise any case LE are trying to put together right now.
I have been through the whole gamet of emotions since hearing of Abby & Libbys murders, the last few days I have been angry that this scum still roams free but today I am resolute in my faith in God & those He has entrusted to remove this evil from society.
My pain, is nothing compared to what I can only imagine those two innocent girls endured & what their families will forever have to endure.
I pray for all involved in this case, that they might find the strength to not give up and that their eyes be opened to what needs to be seen.

Why is everyone so adverse on the catfish theory? The poor girl does look over dressed for the woods. 13 year old girls do like boys and sometimes lie to their parents. Not right or wrong, just life.

Most logical assumptions

Planned is much more likely. If planned, catfish is the main next assumption.

<modsnip>

A good detective would consider a theory instead of disregarding it. No one is judging the girls for potentially meeting a boy and telling a small lie. It's just foolish not to consider it. You all owe it to the girls to consider all possibilities.

Imagine if they were catfished and everyone just disregarded the theory? The girls deserve more than that.

The picture of Abby on the bridge is a photograph, the pictures of BG are frames lifted from video, possibly taken from a distance and enlarged, resulting in a poorer quality picture.
I believe phones have higher resolution on still photos than video.
JMO & MOO.

Penny4them, i agree that with the technology today with cellphones and being able to retrieve info from celltowers that LE having the FBI involved that they have looked at that, jmo he doesn't have a cellphone and probably didn't have any communition with the girls. With the sheriff saying that being on the force for 30 years.and not ever seeing the suspect i don't think he is local. I think he was passing through, walking on an abandoned railroad track heading north and came to the end where the trail ended that the girls were on.
Imo he was walking off the grid, not walking on roads which some don't allow pedestrian traffic anyway. I don't think this was a planned murder, can't imagine why he did this other then they saw him. Jmo

Imho thirteen is a little young to meet a boy. Obviously I have no clue. But I used to be a girl ( now turning 60) and lipgloss and hairdos and pretty pink shirts were part of transitioning from childhood to adolescence. A thrill unto themselves. Boys came later. So that is a former young girl's perspective. Now his calm voice about go down the hill....a person who is bigger or armed tends to be very focused not hysterical in my violent experiences. There is no need for a man with a gun to raise his voice. Jmho. For example, after I was strangled, one thought that stayed with me was how well my husband did it....like he was teaching a class in how to strangle. Even joking... mocking my cry for help
imitating my voice. Very steady. I think the tape sounds like a very focused sex pervert quietly running his fantasy. My heart is so broken for the little girls and their families . God bless them all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragonFly57