CA CA - William Cierzan, 58, Santa Clarita Valley, 26 Jan 2017 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a written transcript of the entire pc?

I don't recall her saying she'd be late or him saying don't worry, I'll be here, and I don't recall her saying she called at 6 but didn't get an answer.

Entirely possible I missed the above
or didn't hear it correctly.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk
I got it from a msm article. I will see if I posted the link last night or go find it.
ETA
Sorry my bad it wasn't me. Post 208. Right, press conferences. Total 3. Yes, Debbie did tell me a few posts back.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Okay finally found a conference that had his name so I could look him up on SM. Sad situation there but honestly pretty obvious. I'm fairly certain police have this covered. Wouldn't be surprised is this turns out to be an initiation rite of some kind?

Okay finally found a conference that had his name so I could look him up on SM. Sad situation there but honestly pretty obvious. I'm fairly certain police have this covered. Wouldn't be surprised is this turns out to be an initiation rite of some kind?[/QUOTE ...
and Yes, I thought the same thing.

Ok, so I lied my infection was gross. Cyst on my chest. Lanced and drained.
Anywho it gives me some more time to sit around and read old msm articles on the disappearance of Will.
I have noted when something new is mentioned whether from a press conference or unknown.

The wife's response at the PC was indeed "In thought so" when asked about their relationship. One other thing that's not been mentioned but has been nagging me for days is when someone asks I'd the nephew is cooperating. The Detective is evasive, repeating that he's provided a statement but Williams wife is shaking her head no. It's possible that she's reacting to something else, but that's been bugging me.

But, playing devils advocate for the moment. How much could the driver of the SUV accomplish in just six minutes? Initially we heard 10-15 mins and I think most young men could lift a body into an SUV IN in 15 mins. But only six minutes? To me that's about enough time to get out of your car, knock on the door to find out no one is home and then leave again
or clean up a stain? but still..so I am sure the yard in back has been checked over.
Also...I keep thinking did he voluntary leave? Jump in the back of the truck?? Perhaps to protect his home, wife, dog???

BBM

YES. I wondered the same thing because if it was his day off and he was home all day, would he want his debit/credit cards and ID left in his car on the street all that time? I wonder because my husband is very forgetful, so he keeps a wallet with his DL and his ins card in his glove compartment.

But he has his 'real' wallet in his computer bag that he takes with him to work every day.

So it might be possible that he had some kind of a wallet or important things with him even though there was 'a wallet' in his car.
I'm not sure the waller was in the car/truck of Will. I believe when obtaining info from one of the msm articles where it listed items left behind it was worded in his car/truck vs and his car/truck.

Not answering for sassyblue, but you can see the different timestamps
"If"....no one is shown(unless it was cropped out) leaving the backed in SUV via driver door, etc. Could someone exit via the back of that year/make/model?

Can't see much
I need to have another look at that video

Early on we talked about video of Mrs C leaving and coming home and someone suggested that all that LE made public was what was pertinent to the timeline in the case. So i guess that would be after 4PM?

In an article early on, they stated nobody came to the door that day, no friends no strangers.
That was before we knew that WC did have company
I don't know if that was bad reporting or his company arrived by a back way
Not much information at all
Is anyone searching or are they sitting back and waiting to see what happens?
I find that odd
Odd...no friends, no strangers but didn't say no family? Unless that is because they knew Linda exited and returned.

"If"....no one is shown(unless it was cropped out) leaving the backed in SUV via driver door, etc. Could someone exit via the back of that year/make/model?

idk for sure but almost all SUVs like that open in the back.
maybe the driver stayed put and someone exited from the passenger side?

I don't recall her saying she'd be late or him saying don't worry, I'll be here, and I don't recall her saying she called at 6 but didn't get an answer.

Here is the full version of the press conference. The others posted here are clips of this one. This is where Linda talks about her 4pm call with her husband.
https://www.facebook.com/khtsam/videos/1293125887419179/

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Sorry ....sent you the wrong link earlier. Take a listen to this video. Linda is talikng to reporters about her conversation with Will.
http://ktla.com/2017/02/01/homicide...ld-santa-clarita-man-missing-since-last-week/

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

I often tell my husband "I'll be here" when he calls and says I'm running late or I'm not coming home this morning. He will say something along those lines and I say I'll be here. In other words you know I'm always here in the afternoon. Not suspicious to me. Nor is the dinner cooked early. What's odd to me is, was there even golf on and was the nephews vehicle on camera earlier in the day as well? And when was the video? Could the nephew have left and gotten help to load uncle in the vehicle? I wonder if the uncle was forced out of the house after being struck to get money from the atm? So many holes and unknowns. Wow!

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Yes, there was golf that day. I am thinking that anyone who might have been with Will that day would be asked about what they remember about the golf on TV Thursday. It was an important tournament (Torrey Pines in La Jolla). Tiger Woods was there (although he only played the Pro-Am.) There would be many details about that tournament that only someone who watched would know. (Obviously, if someone was covering every base, they maybe watched and studied the Farmers Ins Open after the fact.) The fact that $$ was left in the wallet and (as far as we know or have been told) ATM or credit cards were NOT used: This says to me panic. Something went wrong, fast. IMOO they have a suspect. Let's pray for justice for William and also pray for his wife and family. This is all my opinion and I hope I am not crossing lines here.

idk for sure but almost all SUVs like that open in the back.
maybe the driver stayed put and someone exited from the passenger side?
Either or both?

Yes, there was golf that day. I am thinking that anyone who might have been with Will that day would be asked about what they remember about the golf on TV Thursday. It was an important tournament (Torrey Pines in La Jolla). Tiger Woods was there (although he only played the Pro-Am.) There would be many details about that tournament that only someone who watched would know. (Obviously, if someone was covering every base, they maybe watched and studied the Farmers Ins Open after the fact.) The fact that $$ was left in the wallet and (as far as we know or have been told) ATM or credit cards were NOT used: This says to me panic. Something went wrong, fast. IMOO they have a suspect. Let's pray for justice for William and also pray for his wife and family. This is all my opinion and I hope I am not crossing lines here.
Thanks for sharing the golf info. I assume basically an all day thing.

Yes, I went reply crazy as I go back and read.
I don't get it...mistakes had to be made, but maybe not enough? Almost 2 months now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member