CA CA - William Cierzan, 58, Santa Clarita Valley, 26 Jan 2017 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
We still need your input and others as well! We all pick up on different things. What I think is very telling is the points made by xmsmadex and what you said about WC saying Ill be here.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
Thanks! Sitting at Dr. now. I have found going back reading msm and making notes has been interesting at what stands out now that didn't then. I believe in the first(notes at home) that a 1:30 time is mentioned. Not sure why? Perhaps the time the nephew arrived at the house that day.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Afternoon.

So we are clear now on aunt not being nephews mom. thank you

I also wish we knew for certain if Linda called after the four pm call. Not mentioned in the PC
New laptop at home... finally yay

Thanks! Sitting at Dr. now. I have found going back reading msm and making notes has been interesting at what stands out now that didn't then. I believe in the first(notes at home) that a 1:30 time is mentioned. Not sure why? Perhaps the time the nephew arrived at the house that day.

feel better soon

I'm afraid that 5:00 call and what was said has grown legs. I helped that along a while back as I had read it in the signal. I don't recall anything about him saying, "don't worry, I'll be here". Or that she "was going to be late". (It would make sense if there was a call at that time and that she said she was going to be late other than her not calling at all after the 4:00 call and being 3 hours late w/out telling him.) Again, I'm going strictly by the press conference. Either way, it changes the narrative.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk
Did I note the source where I found that info about I'll be here?
Imho...I almost see it as a statement to someone in the house listening to the call.

What's kinda weird is that nephew's dad (brother of WC) lives nearby and we havent heard a peep from him - only the sister. Wonder if nephew got along with his dad.

Or if the brothers got along?

Name: William John Cierzan
Last heard from: January 26, 2017
Left behind keys, wallet and car
Blood stains found inside residence, not confirmed as WC's
Serveillance footage catches white SUV backing into residence at
around 5:06 PM and leaves approximately 5 mins later at 5:12 PM

PR from February 1, 2017
[video=youtube;PIiVZUfON9k]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIiVZUfON9k[/video]
Things that stood out: Anything in () is further information or my opinion.

A reporter is questioning Det. Ralph Hernandez (one of the lead detectives) about the nephew.
Reporter: Was WC still at the house when he (nephew) left?
Det. Hernandez: pauses for a long time before answering yes.

When speaking about the white SUV
Reporter: Are we talking about two different relatives or is this the relative that was at the house with WC?
Det. Hernandez: Yes, the vehicle is very similar to the same relative. (it is most likely the nephews car)
Reporter: The relative that was at the house earlier, I read that they were watching sports, did they get into some kind of argument?
Det. Hernandez: We dont know what there interaction for the course of the day. (seems odd if in fact the nephew was questioned. He could be saying this because he does not want to state what their interaction was or do they
really not know?)

Timeframe:
Det. Hernandez: The window that we are looking for is right about 4 PM to just after 7 PM (this makes me believe
there was no 5 PM call, just the one that took place slightly after 4 PM, which seems to have been from WC to Linda,
a 6 PM call from Linda to WC where WC does not answer and then Linda arrives home just after 7 PM and WC is not there. The phone calls were made to and from his cell phone not a house phone, both Det. Hernandez and Linda seem very convinced he was at home during this time and not elsewhere, despite being on his cell phone)

Linda answers questions about WC that day
Reporter: Did you know the relative was over that day?
Linda: I didnt even know he was over that day, he (WC) hadnt mentioned him at all.
Reporter: Does he (nephew) come over frequently? Do they have a good relationship?
Linda: I thought so... I mean yea hes been over quite a few times. (Lindas demeanor during the response to this question makes her seem suspicious of the nephew, like she now has her doubts about how good their relationship really was)

Det. Hernandez answers a few more questions
Reporter: ... so he's (nephew) cooporating? (when this is asked, Linda is standing behind Det. Hernandez and she shakes her head no and lowers it)
Det. Hernandez: He uhh, he has provided a statement. (Body language says it all, I beleive both Det. and Linda are very suspicious of nephew)

Thanks to Xmsmadex here is a transcript of linda speaking at the PC about the conversation she had with her husband shortly before 4pm. Do we know if he called her or she called him? If he called her I find the nature of the conversation a bit curious.

"He just asked me if I was going to work a little later, and I said yeah I'd be a little late. And then he just told me what he was making for dinner, and he was in a good mood 'cause he watched golf during the day, and he'd been outside and it was a nice day. And he said don't hurry, you know, I'll be here. So I said ok. And then I called him at 6:00 and he didn't answer.

Or the time he told his aunt he arrived.

Afternoon.

So we are clear now on aunt not being nephews mom. thank you

I also wish we knew for certain if Linda called after the four pm call. Not mentioned in the PC
New laptop at home... finally yay
At the PC she said she called at 6pm So i really dont think she called at 5 or she would have mentioned it.

Did I note the source where I found that info about I'll be here?
Imho...I almost see it as a statement to someone in the house listening to the call.

Its from transcript of the press conference where Linda is talking about her conversation with Will.

I listened to the PC again yesterday and again, I missed the six o'clock phone call!
It isn't easy to hear all of the answers.
Thank you

I often tell my husband "I'll be here" when he calls and says I'm running late or I'm not coming home this morning. He will say something along those lines and I say I'll be here. In other words you know I'm always here in the afternoon. Not suspicious to me. Nor is the dinner cooked early. What's odd to me is, was there even golf on and was the nephews vehicle on camera earlier in the day as well? And when was the video? Could the nephew have left and gotten help to load uncle in the vehicle? I wonder if the uncle was forced out of the house after being struck to get money from the atm? So many holes and unknowns. Wow!

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Thanks to Xmsmadex here is a transcript of linda speaking at the PC about the conversation she had with her husband shortly before 4pm. Do we know if he called her or she called him? If he called her I find the nature of the conversation a bit curious.

"He just asked me if I was going to work a little later, and I said yeah I'd be a little late. And then he just told me what he was making for dinner, and he was in a good mood 'cause he watched golf during the day, and he'd been outside and it was a nice day. And he said don't hurry, you know, I'll be here. So I said ok. And then I called him at 6:00 and he didn't answer.

The only thing I found regarding whether WC called Linda or if Linda called WC was here:
http://ktla.com/2017/02/01/homicide...ld-santa-clarita-man-missing-since-last-week/

The reporter says: WC was last heard from when he called his wife... (now this could be pure speculation on the part of the reporter or not, its the only thing I have found so far that suggest WC called Linda)
Linda responds with what you quoted. And like you said if he did call her it does make his statements more suspicious. I believe someone was there in the process of harming WC and had him call to see if she would be home soon or not. WC then makes sure his wife stays out of harms way.

The only thing I found regarding whether WC called Linda or if Linda called WC was here:
http://ktla.com/2017/02/01/homicide...ld-santa-clarita-man-missing-since-last-week/

The reporter says: WC was last heard from when he called his wife... (now this could be pure speculation on the part of the reporter or not, its the only thing I have found so far that suggest WC called Linda)
Linda responds with what you quoted. And like you said if he did call her it does make his statements more suspicious. I believe someone was there in the process of harming WC and had him call to see if she would be home soon or not. WC then makes sure his wife stays out of harms way.
I agree!

What is the nephews name? They keep saying they aren't going to release it

Is there a written transcript of the entire pc?

I don't recall her saying she'd be late or him saying don't worry, I'll be here, and I don't recall her saying she called at 6 but didn't get an answer.

Entirely possible I missed the above
or didn't hear it correctly.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Name: William John Cierzan
Last heard from: January 26, 2017
Left behind keys, wallet and car
Blood stains found inside residence, not confirmed as WC's
Serveillance footage catches white SUV backing into residence at
around 5:06 PM and leaves approximately 5 mins later at 5:12 PM

PR from February 1, 2017
[video=youtube;PIiVZUfON9k]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIiVZUfON9k[/video]
Things that stood out: Anything in () is further information or my opinion.

A reporter is questioning Det. Ralph Hernandez (one of the lead detectives) about the nephew.
Reporter: Was WC still at the house when he (nephew) left?
Det. Hernandez: pauses for a long time before answering yes.

When speaking about the white SUV
Reporter: Are we talking about two different relatives or is this the relative that was at the house with WC?
Det. Hernandez: Yes, the vehicle is very similar to the same relative. (it is most likely the nephews car)
Reporter: The relative that was at the house earlier, I read that they were watching sports, did they get into some kind of argument?
Det. Hernandez: We dont know what there interaction for the course of the day. (seems odd if in fact the nephew was questioned. He could be saying this because he does not want to state what their interaction was or do they
really not know?)

Timeframe:
Det. Hernandez: The window that we are looking for is right about 4 PM to just after 7 PM (this makes me believe
there was no 5 PM call, just the one that took place slightly after 4 PM, which seems to have been from WC to Linda,
a 6 PM call from Linda to WC where WC does not answer and then Linda arrives home just after 7 PM and WC is not there. The phone calls were made to and from his cell phone not a house phone, both Det. Hernandez and Linda seem very convinced he was at home during this time and not elsewhere, despite being on his cell phone)

Linda answers questions about WC that day
Reporter: Did you know the relative was over that day?
Linda: I didnt even know he was over that day, he (WC) hadnt mentioned him at all.
Reporter: Does he (nephew) come over frequently? Do they have a good relationship?
Linda: I thought so... I mean yea hes been over quite a few times. (Lindas demeanor during the response to this question makes her seem suspicious of the nephew, like she now has her doubts about how good their relationship really was)

Det. Hernandez answers a few more questions
Reporter: ... so he's (nephew) cooporating? (when this is asked, Linda is standing behind Det. Hernandez and she shakes her head no and lowers it)
Det. Hernandez: He uhh, he has provided a statement. (Body language says it all, I beleive both Det. and Linda are very suspicious of nephew)
Thank You xmsmadex! I think if msm prints something that goes against what LE says then we can rule it out. Unless an update.

Its from transcript of the press conference where Linda is talking about her conversation with Will.

Ok I thought I had found that on an msm article last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members