CA CA - William Cierzan, 58, Santa Clarita Valley, 26 Jan 2017 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have 2 points to make:

1. Everyone is making a big deal of no one came or left by the front door all day. We don't have videos of "all day", so who knows. A large number of people I know never use their front doors, they enter by the side, some into mud rooms, others into family room, etc. (A friend whom I had known for over 20 years had a bridal shower and opened her front door - it was the first time I had seen it open! It felt strange.)

2. The nephew is NOT Andrea Peck's son. His family name is Cierzan and she is his aunt. I am too tired to go look, but it clearly says so near the beginning of this thread. It also gave his first name and Facebook account. From Facebook, and I will be as nice as I can, lets just say that he doesn't look like the type who would go watch golf with his middle age uncle. If I saw him somewhere, I would walk faster....
I found it! Thank you so much!
http://ktla.com/2017/02/01/homicide...ld-santa-clarita-man-missing-since-last-week/
I dont know how much I can say but after seeing nephews fb I am very concerned for WC. I believe WC would have told his wife his nephew was there, saying what a great time they had. If he had actually been there watching tv with him, it makes no sense for him to tell her about his day and leave that part out.

It makes sense that the nephew would claim to have been there watching tv to account for any dna, fingerprints etc...

Its also interesting he asked if she would be late and to take her time. If someone did harm WC perhaps they were there at the time WC's wife called, causing him to make sure his wife wasnt on her way home and possibly harmed.
It would also account for him being so cheerful making sure she didnt have any suspicion something was wrong.

http://ktla.com/2017/02/01/homicide...ld-santa-clarita-man-missing-since-last-week/
I dont know how much I can say but after seeing nephews fb I am very concerned for WC. I believe WC would have told his wife his nephew was there, saying what a great time they had. If he had actually been there watching tv with him, it makes no sense for him to tell her about his day and leave that part out.

It makes sense that the nephew would claim to have been there watching tv to account for any dna, fingerprints etc...

Its also interesting he asked if she would be late and to take her time. If someone did harm WC perhaps they were there at the time WC's wife called, causing him to make sure his wife wasnt on her way home and possibly harmed.
It would also account for him being so cheerful making sure she didnt have any suspicion something was wrong.
You brought up some excellent points to ponder!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

We really need a verified time line on this case. Here is a brief layout from what I remember reading. Please feel free to edit it to correct or fine tune.
Since it's in my neighborhood I've been paying close attention. My recollection of the story is:
1) Will's wife calls him from work about 4 and he says he is cooking dinner.
2) She checked back about 5 to say she'd be working late and he tells her that's fine
3) She calls again no answer
4) She gets home at 7pm and he isn't there
5) The chicken is cooked and the oven was turned off
6) His car is parked at home on the street
7) His keys, cell phone and wallet are in the house
8) The dog is home alone.
9) His wife finds out from one sister (AP)that his nephew (a brother's son) was there during the day to watch golf with him on TV but he left around 4. AP had questioned her nephew if Will had seemed off? Did they get along ok? He said yes that he had seemed fine.
10) Neighbor across the street had surveillance camera that caught a white SUV backing into their driveway around 5pm and leaving within a few minutes. Sheriff's Dept has not given any info on whose truck or if any people can be seen in the original copy of the video.
11) Sheriffs Dept found blood stains in the kitchen. Still not announced if it was Will's

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We really need a verified time line on this case. Here is a brief layout from what I remember reading. Please feel free to edit it to correct or fine tune.
Since it's in my neighborhood I've been paying close attention. My recollection of the story is:
2) She checked back about 5 to say she'd be working late and he tells her that's fine
9) His wife finds out from one sister (AP)that his nephew (a brother's son) was there during the day to watch golf with him on TV but he left around 4. AP had questioned her nephew if Will had seemed off? Did they get along ok? He said yes that he had seemed fine.
10) Neighbor across the street had surveillance camera that caught a white SUV backing into their driveway around 5pm and leaving within a few minutes. Sheriff's Dept has not given any info on whose truck or if any people can be seen in the original copy of the video.
11) Sheriffs Dept found blood stains in the kitchen. Still not announced if it was Will's

Ok....I suck. I made it up to page 29 of 90 plus pages retrieving the date and info from various sources last night until bedtime. I haven't slept well lately but between the thoughts of how to organize the info...if I cant sleep and complete the task...I slept really good. I am officially overwhelmed! : (

I think SmartSassyBBW gave an excellent timeline!!! (((Thank you SmartSassyBBW!!!))) Again, I suck.

I will say though going back from the beginning and reading the articles again what may have seemed not that important back then...kinda stand out now since he is still missing. Also, what wasn't said or released by LE. I plan to continue to do that and rewatch press releases at least until additional info is received. First, more healing sleep until Dr. appt.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Ok....I suck. I made it up to page 29 of 90 plus pages retrieving the date and info from various sources last night until bedtime. I haven't slept well lately but between the thoughts of how to organize the info...if I cant sleep and complete the task...I slept really good. I am officially overwhelmed! : (

I think SmartSassyBBW gave an excellent timeline!!! (((Thank you SmartSassyBBW!!!))) Again, I suck.

I will say though going back from the beginning and reading the articles again what may have seemed not that important back then...kinda stand out now since he is still missing. Also, what wasn't said or released by LE. I plan to continue to do that and rewatch press releases at least until additional info is received. First, more healing sleep until Dr. appt.

, you do not suck...this is a weird case with a lot of conflicting information.

Hi Sassy- If you listen to the press conference, Linda only mentions the 4:00 call. Also in the press conference, the detective would not say where the blood was found or whose it was or how much. Only that it was blood. A lot of the media coverage has not been consistent.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Is there any link which states that his cell was in the house ? I have been looking for it. tia.

I dont know how much I can say but after seeing nephews fb I am very concerned for WC. WC I believe would have told his wife his nephew was there, saying what a great time they had. If he had actually been there watching tv with him, it makes no sense for him to tell her about his day and leave that part out.

We have been told that the nephew went over to the house a lot see WC.I think he did, and perhaps WC's wife didn't always know. There could be a few reasons why WC didn't tell her. jmo

I think the most critical piece of information that needs to be verified is that 5:00 pm phone call. Did it happen or didn't it?

I think the most critical piece of information that needs to be verified is that 5:00 pm phone call. Did it happen or didn't it?
It seems that was in the first msm articles but not in the latest.

I am gonna continue with my notes from the msm articles. It has been good for me. I can also highlight interesting tidbits with my new highlighters. : )

We have been told that the nephew went over to the house a lot see WC.I think he did, and perhaps WC's wife didn't always know. There could be a few reasons why WC didn't tell her. jmo

My husband's nephew caused some friction in our family. Husband is from Boston but we live in California. He does not have much family out here. So when his nephew moved to our town, it was really nice. At first....

Nephew was only about 22 or so when he moved out here. We included him in all our family get togethers, Sunday dinners etc. My husband was very generous and helped him out with a few expenses---helped him get a bicycle--because he didn't have a car yet. Helped him with his rent once or twice when he had some bad luck, etc....See where I am going with this? LOL

Nephew seemed to have a run of 'bad luck' and IT got to be annoying . So my husband tried to avoid the subject with me. I have no problem helping out family. But I felt like his nephew was milking the situation and taking advantage of hubby's kindness without trying hard enough to better his own situation. And I wondered if nephew had a secret drug problem. We argued about it...So if nephew called or stopped by, sometimes hubby didn't even mention it to me....:no:

I wonder if maybe there was a similar dynamic here?

We still need your input and others as well! We all pick up on different things. What I think is very telling is the points made by xmsmadex and what you said about WC saying Ill be here.

I'm afraid that 5:00 call and what was said has grown legs. I helped that along a while back as I had read it in the signal. I don't recall anything about him saying, "don't worry, I'll be here". Or that she "was going to be late". (It would make sense if there was a call at that time and that she said she was going to be late other than her not calling at all after the 4:00 call and being 3 hours late w/out telling him.) Again, I'm going strictly by the press conference. Either way, it changes the narrative.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

My husband's nephew caused some friction in our family. Husband is from Boston but we live in California. He does not have much family out here. So when his nephew moved to our town, it was really nice. At first....

Nephew was only about 22 or so when he moved out here. We included him in all our family get togethers, Sunday dinners etc. My husband was very generous and helped him out with a few expenses---helped him get a bicycle--because he didn't have a car yet. Helped him with his rent once or twice when he had some bad luck, etc....See where I am going with this? LOL

Nephew seemed to have a run of 'bad luck' and IT got to be annoying . So my husband tried to avoid the subject with me. I have no problem helping out family. But I felt like his nephew was milking the situation and taking advantage of hubby's kindness without trying hard enough to better his own situation. And I wondered if nephew had a secret drug problem. We argued about it...So if nephew called or stopped by, sometimes hubby didn't even mention it to me....:no:

All ages and types get involved in the drug scene now...jmo

I can see this happening as well. My fiancé is the same way with his brothers. Both grown men but unable to go a month without asking him for money and the youngest is even living in our house while I'm away at vet school. It was to the point where our fights were always about him mooching and he stopped telling me about it/discussing his brother at all. I realized for my sanity I had to step back and let it go but I can definitely see this being the case with William. WC refuses to help him anymore and he lashes out, then hides the evidence, etc. All IMO Of course!

I can see this happening as well. My fiancé is the same way with his brothers. Both grown men but unable to go a month without asking him for money and the youngest is even living in our house while I'm away at vet school. It was to the point where our fights were always about him mooching and he stopped telling me about it/discussing his brother at all. I realized for my sanity I had to step back and let it go but I can definitely see this being the case with William. WC refuses to help him anymore and he lashes out, then hides the evidence, etc. All IMO Of course!

Interesting. Early reports mentioned the cash in W's wallet...would it have been left there ?

What's kinda weird is that nephew's dad (brother of WC) lives nearby and we havent heard a peep from him - only the sister. Wonder if nephew got along with his dad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member