IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 - #30

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd say just reply to this post instead of my giant one and we can call it accomplice maybe? But story link above is here as well so we don't clog up the thread with my wall of text: To summarize it's a theory of an accomplice to Larry Hall's doings still in and around Wabash area possibly. LE close to case was a believer in the theory.

http://m.chronicle-tribune.com/arch...912-fb50-5896-8581-1409baadaede.html?mode=jqm

JJ007, I'm catching up on posts from overnight and ran across yours. This is interesting stuff, I know what rabbit hole I'll be jumping into today. :blushing: Just wondering if you've shared your thoughts with the tip line?

I believe he kills when the another victim watches him kill and enjoy that.

That's the worst part of this case. I can't imagine being 13/14 years old watching your friend (possibly being victimised) and then murdered knowing you were likely going to suffer the same fate and die alone soon too. This monster needs to be caught and removed from society ASAP I'm sure the detectives are being kept awake at night by this case. I have no doubt they are trying their very best and I keep praying for the lead they desperately need.

I haven't been on here much in the past week due to real life craziness. Not sure if someone has brought this up yet, the two teenagers found dead in Colorado on the side of the road? If so, sorry for being out of the loop.

http://denver.cbslocal.com/2017/03/14/2-teens-found-dead-near-road/
This was mentioned briefly on the last thread but caught up in the middle of other conversations and I don't think any discussion took place surrounding it. They have a thread on WS: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ounty-12-March-2017&highlight=Natalie+Partida

I think I’m onto something big here and it’s taken some time to develop so here me out.

I have a theory that’s tied to the past. There’s a serial killer (It’s unclear to me if he’s been convicted of killing or just abducting several or only one woman at this point), but was convicted and sent to jail in 1995 - Larry Dewayne Hall. He was from Wabash, IN. He is doing life for an abduction. It is assumed he committed a lot of murders. An LE insider believes he had an accomplice (below). I think the accomplice did this crime.

This is a guy who traveled from Wabash, Indiana all the way to Nevada to kill young women the police believe. He (and his brother) both did Civil War reenactments across the country together. It’s been speculated by several investigative writers, expert investigators, witnesses and police officers that Hall had an accomplice in some of the crimes he committed. More specifically there was a police officer at one time (a female officer whose father was a former detective investigating Hall in Wabash, IN). The female officer was interviewed for a book I believe in 2009 and she with her father believed there was an accomplice because the brothers traveled together for one specific event in a specific year a murder happened placing them both at the crime’s specific location stated in the book and interview link below. I believe this to be true as well based on what I’ve read. I’ve read quite a bit. Hall was born and raised in Wabash, IN. It’s not too far from Delphi, IN. Anyway Hall has a twin brother and at one point Gary, his twin tried to give his brother an alibi for the Jessica Roach abduction, which didn’t work - I’m surprised the brother wasn’t arrested at this point, although maybe he was brought in for further questioning, who knows. Regardless their father was a Sexton and they worked in a *cemetery as youths, were abused, bed wetters, alcoholic father, classic serial murder stuff. Larry’s suspected body dump sites were in wooded areas, parks, rivers, etc. The crazy part is Larry Hall has never been convicted of murder, only abduction I believe at this point on a federal charge, although that could have changed recently. All the above is specific to Larry Hall outside of paraphrasing regarding the brother with regard to trips taken as noted in the links below and what the police officer believed. You have to watch the documentary and read the excerpt below from an Unsolved Mystery forum. It’s chilling to say the least. Read the comment first and then watch some of the documentary and you will see where I’m going. I’ve only scratched the surface and think there is much more to read, watch and *hear.

Gary has many times stated he thought his brother killed all the women and that there could be as many as 30 women and very adamant that it was his brother all along. Detectives have approached Gary to try to get him to convince his brother (Larry) to confess who has, but then Larry recanted his confessions each time eluding a conviction. I wonder why he recants? Is it because he had someone else with him and thinks it’s unfair he gets all the credit? IDK, seems really odd to me considering all the stuff he’s said over the years regardless. The good part is that he is still in jail - the bad part is that there is no clue to where a lot of these women are, or if there’s an accomplice running around with a home or residence in Wabash, IN or possibly another Civil War buddy. The information regarding all these women going missing in Indiana, Michigan, Illinois and across the US is slowly getting tracked back to Hall and his Civil War reenactment sites. What if there was an accomplice and they’re still out there or just now decided to become active again, but without Larry and by themselves? At one point I read about a murder involving three women who were all abducted together. I can’t imagine one man did that by himself, thus requiring the help of an accomplice possibly which is also being blamed on no other than Larry Hall himself of course. I find that odd.

The following links will help you on your journey.

Here’s the story about Jimmy Keene who went into prison for trafficking drugs. He was asked to go undercover and befriend Larry Hall in finding out where the bodies of several women ended up. He does, but ends up blowing his cover on purpose telling the serial killer that he thinks he’s a disgusting person, etc. I think in one of these books, one of these interviews we can find out who the accomplice is. Maybe there are dates, events (Civil War), etc., that link other murders to someone else still on the outside? Maybe the one you and I are both thinking of at this point? Maybe take the “Down the Hill” audio and compare it to the other person in this Documentary? I’m trying to not be too specific here. Take care.

CNN Documentary
https://youtu.be/mQjYonis8FE

Some good background on other stuff in the case. You will notice some interesting things as you read. This is a comment regarding a book interview, someone who talked to the female LE person, brother, Larry, etc.

Look at Comments after main part of story by “Sharon Hauf 3/10/15” - It’s the first set of comments in the story, not the second set.

http://unsolved.com/archives/angela-hammond

This is some seriously fascinating stuff which I intend to sleuth much further when I am able to. The difference here is that all of these women abducted were older, actually young women.

Praying that the authorities find this monster soon.

Sending prayers of love and comfort to the girls' families and the community.

Sent from my SM-G530W using Tapatalk

Maybe the reason they can't find him is because they are looking for a man
And it's really a teen.

Where's this town in VA, if you don't mind me asking?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Town of Louisa, population is under 2000 unless things have changed, which i doubt since 2 years ago. Jmo

With the BG picture and the audio, did you ever think this much time would pass without an arrest?????

The longer we go without a arrest, the colder this case becomes. It has been over a month :(

With the BG picture and the audio, did you ever think this much time would pass without an arrest?????

Absolutely not. I never thought for a minute anyone could vanish after something like this in 2017.

Good theory, a guy with military training have good self control and erases the traces of him, the only problem is we don´t know how the girls died.

I think the fact that LE did not know right away that it was homicide could point to a drowning, with the bodies moved away from the river. Once determined COD, they knew it was not accidental, because drowning victims would not be that far from water. I think that one of them, likely Abby, was stun gunned or something, and thrown over a shoulder, then the killer turned to Libby and said down the hill. it happened so fast that Libby didn't have a chance to scream before her friend was already in the clutches. Also, if both were conscious, one would have screamed while witnessing the other's death. I believe Libby went down the hill, he carried Abby, and Libby was killed first.

There is a transcript. Jean casarez aired on feb 16. In it sgt kim riley says that one family member dropped them off & another was to pick them up.

Search for transcripts sgt kim riley

Can't link from this device. :(

Absolutely not. I never thought for a minute anyone could vanish after something like this in 2017.

I go back and forth on this topic, IMO it is most likely the LE do have a very good idea who was involved but just may not have enough evidence to prosecute yet.... There's a big difference between having enough to arrest and having enough to win a trial. They only get one shot to prosecute, and I for one would be very angry to watch this person walk because the LE did not gather a strong enough case before making an arrest.... JMHO

The longer we go without a arrest, the colder this case becomes. It has been over a month :(

A case only grows cold when LE has nothing more to go on. They still have hundreds of leads to follow up on, alibis to re-check, etc. I don't think it's going cold at all.

I did because I don't t think he's from there.
I dont think he will be caught anytime soon.

IMO They dont know who it is. This person brutally murdered two children if they knew who it was they would be arrested. The perp got away because the police called off the search the first night. moo

I go back and forth on this topic, IMO it is most likely the LE do have a very good idea who was involved but just may not have enough evidence to prosecute yet.... There's a big difference between having enough to arrest and having enough to win a trial. They only get one shot to prosecute, and I for one would be very angry to watch this person walk because the LE did not gather a strong enough case before making an arrest.... JMHO

Agreed, however, to believe that you have to believe no DNA was recovered (which IMO is possible but not likely). If they had an idea who it was, they are one discarded cigarette away from an arrest.

Agreed, however, to believe that you have to believe no DNA was recovered (which IMO is possible but not likely). If they had an idea who it was, they are one discarded cigarette away from an arrest.

Good point, my jury is out on the DNA... I am not convinced either way... Its possible they have it but there are also many things that make me believe they do not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther