IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 - #35

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brought Over from last thread, & Bolded by me.

Oh no, Etilema! I was saying that:

~I think it could be that the truck could be someone else's, parked on RL's property and he might have been using it at any time AND

~that I think that it could be RL's truck, and someone else could have driven it at any time.

I think it could be either of those things. Or neither, for that matter.

I was trying to say that I think "both possibilities are possible." I posted earlier that I can think of several scenarios in which all of the above could be possible. I do not know if a SW would allow the seizure of anything on the property, regardless of ownership, but I'm thinking it's possible. I tend to see a lot of possibilities, and try to stay aware when I'm making assumptions that aren't certainties. Throughout my life in general, and while I'm here at WS.

And, I was trying to make a joke/pun on my own User Name (look underneath it.)

I feel like I've slipped into speaking Portuguese today, and/or I can't do anything right.

My apologies if I have offended you. That was not my intention at all. :python:

A search warrant for his property and contents was served to RL. Even if that isn't his truck, if they believe it may hold evidence, it can be seized. My opinion is that the warrant was served on him while in jail to prevent the possibility of destruction of evidence. He is not talking to LE under the advice of his attorney so he doesn't implicate himself somehow. Good advice and very common.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If I can find the video clip again, I thought I recalled him being referred to as a neighbor. I'm talking about the man with the gray goatee.

Yes, he's definitely referred to as a neighbour.

[video=youtube;4yNdRfD23p0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4yNdRfD23p0[/video]

Maybe tomorrow will be a good day for this case

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Myzzy-

I feel like your avatar right now. :gaah:

I wish the drips and drabs given us by LE were clearer. I know this is about finding the killer of two precious girls, but is hanging RL out for public speculation the right thing to do unless they are overwhelmingly confident that RL is for sure the guy?

I have been wrong more times in my life than I care to count. But my faith in this particular LEA is shaken. I never suspected RL until LE made such a spectacle. Now it seems they got nuthin and this man is left holding the bag.

I am not at all religious but I really pray that LE has a good reason for the poop storm they are fostering. :(

SO....an alcoholic who is in recovery (or still fighting the demons) remains in jail and the BG is still walking the streets. Things need to change quickly investigation wise because BG might think this a thrill to commit these kind of crimes and do it again especially since he is not caught....JMO

Srgt. Kim Riley was on and stated some of the evidence taken from the property could take 4 to 6 weeks to be fully completed. Transcript should be available tomorrow.

So DNA then.IMO

I don't see RL owning tropical fish as far fetched. He likes animals, etc. You can see his cute little dog trotting near him in interviews.

Maybe he keeps a tank for grandchildren. Maybe it's a hobby. Scratching my head why people think a 77-year old wouldn't own tropical fish.

And whats more, why would he use a lie about picking up tropical fish, knowing he didn't even have a fish tank?

Thank you, kind Internet stranger. My eyeballs feel Ike they're attached to slinkys.

If I can find the video clip again, I thought I recalled him being referred to as a neighbor. I'm talking about the man with the gray goatee.

On the video, he is labeled a "Friend of Abigail"

53 year old married male with 3 kids under 13, here...I own a bit of property adjacent to a lake/state park...There are many evenings, after my brood is safe and sound and all fast asleep, when I will venture out for a walk towards the lake on a trail 'twixt and 'tween the wood lines...

It can be magical and wonderful. Went snowshoeing the other night, FYI, and had wonderful hike. Some of us don't find that particular act to be odd, in the least...
Cheers...

Wasn't pointing it out so much as odd as surprised one could navigate the woods at night. For instance, I had doubted that the girls could be moved at night. RL's word seem to indicate differently.

I keep seeing this reference to vehicles under the bridge. If you have photographic evidence of this, please produce it. Otherwise, it sounds like pure speculation.

If I turn my laptop sideways and dim the brightness I see HotWheel sized cars.

JMO, but i think it was pure luck that the BG picked RL's property to leave the girls. Total sheer luck for the BG
Im just leaning this way due to Libby taking that pic. Makes me wonder if there had been previous run ins with this man on the bridge.

From the blurry pic however..it is entirely possible he just happened to be caught in the background while they were taking a front facing pic of themselves

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

On the video, he is labeled a "Friend of Abigail"

I think that's a different, younger guy.

I thought Bemused was talking about the 'Mystery Neighbour' who we've been referring to by his grey goatee. (he's in the video I posted above).

If it was the 'Friend of Abigail', he's on this video:

[video=youtube;Kop2LjEGm_8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kop2LjEGm_8&t=13s[/video]

For anyone mincing RL's words from his interview with the media and questioning the 'real' meaning behind his misspoken words, perhaps you would all go back and read all of the posts here where the authors had the opportunity to proof read before clicking "Post Quick Reply" as well as spell check and a chance to review grammar and punctuation. Count how many errors you find in the written words and tell us if those mistakes have a super secret meaning.

No, they don't.

Stop crucifying this man, please.

If there is ANY evidence that he had ANY involvement in the murder of these children, it surely hasn't been made public. Mincing his words and finding hidden meaning in his clothing, his vehicle choice, his choice of pets, his misspoken words and calling him a violent alcoholic with all manner of personality disorders is just over the top.

He made some mistakes years ago while going through a divorce and had the unfortunate luck to end up with two bodies dumped on his land, may have been less than truthful so as to avoid being arrested for PV and somehow he has become the number one villain, apparently to the exclusion of all others.

I think we are all barking up the wrong tree.

It is fine to have your opinion regarding RL but keep in mind LE has searched and is continuing to search his property for evidence in the murder of 2 girls. A judge has signed off on a search warrant for probable cause and as of right now LE has not stated whether he is clear of involvement in this case or not. Those are just the facts. All we can do is wait and see what the evidence shows.

Yes thank you.
He always stood out to me
Did not know he was the neighbor also.

Im just leaning this way due to Libby taking that pic. Makes me wonder if there had been previous run ins with this man on the bridge.

From the blurry pic however..it is entirely possible he just happened to be caught in the background while they were taking a front facing pic of themselves

Yes! I said that in the beginning. Like he photobombed them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea