IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 - #35

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I haven't posted here before and new to this, I hope I am doing this correctly... I have however followed many many cases, so I am not a total newbie, just to posting here.

I do not think RL is the guy. He's connected, but I do not think willfully. Someone had access to his house or property. I have searched many many people finding all kinds of connections from the girls to some pretty seedy people. I don't think I am able to post the who connects to who since all of it is just my sleuthing and nothing has come out from police or news. But I urge everyone to look beyond RL.

Additionally, it makes absolutely no sense whatsoever for RL to dump the bodies, with no attempt to hide them, in his yard. And, I don't see a resemblance to the pic and the voice is different.

IMO

:Welcome1: to Weblseuths graceness81!

Thanks for jumping in!

Yes, I agree! I am uncomfortable with so many things that RL says. I am not looking for him to be guilty, but he often seems to say things that lead me to believe he knows more than he is saying.

Seems like he could have really used $250,000. If he knows, why wouldn't he be working with LE to solve this? Reasons he would not bust the perps?
Illinois Missing - Fear of being considered an accomplice.
Ocgrad - Fear of having a family member killed in revenge.

I was not able to read the article due to the obnoxious pop ups.

Also, the link crashed my ipad. Which is quite a feat.

I would warn others NOT to click on this link.

Ah, sorry - I have an advertising blocker on my laptop so didn't get any of that!! Apologies :blushing:

In previous news links they said that they LE investigators) have talked with RL several times so he was cooperating fully until they did a search warrant on his home/property and threw him in jail for a probation violation.

He is not a dumb man and he knows they may be trying to pin the girls' murders on him. He also may think that putting him jail for a probation violation was nothing more than an excuse to get him away from his home and property. Imo, like they did to Richard Ricci in the Elizabeth Smart case and put him in jail for drinking a beer. It sure took them a long time to do this since this case is over a month old already.

I haven't read that LE said that what HE has said isn't adding up. Does anyone have a link? TIA What I heard is LE said things aren't adding up.

As far as his alibi that would have been one of the first things LE did. They wouldn't be verifying it a month later.

No doubt... if he is totally innocent and has nothing to do with the girls being murdered...he is probably pi&&ed to the max and thinks they are trying to frame him for it. Once this happened of course he would no longer be cooperative like he had been before. It would be in his best interest to obtain an attorney and no longer talk to LE. I am glad he has done so. If they have the evidence to prove he is the one then its on them to prove the case and not him.

I sometimes wonder if they are using these SWs as a way to get the homeowners on other crimes even petty crimes or probation violations since none of them have resulted in anything to do the Abi and Libby's murders but some were arrested for other things. As far as I am aware not one SW once done resulted in anything to do with this case. That is very odd to me that none according to LE have resulted in any involvement in this case with as many SWs they say they have done.

If he is not guilty of these murders the thought that LE can come in his home and look through all of his private belongings would infuriate him to no end if he is an innocent person. I have read many times about when LE comes in to do a search warrant they leave the place in a total mess.

IMO

I would hope LE would not be so crooked, but I guess it is possible. I just hate to think it. I want to believe LEOs are decent folks. :(

IMO, the end does not justify the means.

AB on HLN is a complete hack.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ah, sorry - I have an advertising blocker on my laptop so didn't get any of that!! Apologies.

Please! Not your fault! I was actually going to repost that my ipad is apparently having issues and that your link was NOT the problem!

Please forgive me for insinuating otherwise.

And this was all definitely before they were found?
Have not seen this vid.
Very suspicious imo. You do not immediately assume victim under circumstances where LE are even saying they are in no immediate danger.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
I can't find the interview with the people during the search before girls were found. Can someone help with a link?

I keep seeing this reference to vehicles under the bridge. If you have photographic evidence of this, please produce it. Otherwise, it sounds like pure speculation.

There were no vehicles under the bridge in the photo. This has been debunked time and again.

OR...maybe they already know all along who is responsible.
Maybe they are just waiting for the right tip..the right piece of evidence. Something that can prove beyond doubt .
Seems weird they did not tell the town to worry when 2 girls were just killed.
And that the tip they were looking for they were sure wasnt in the 1300 they had received.
They are waiting or looking for something specific.
I'm sure they have a suspect under watch.

A neighbor could've known when RL was gone and likely knew the land well, too.

MOO

I see a strong similarity between the PO & the BG from the photos we've seen. What is confusing me though is I cannot reconcile RL pulling off this abduction and double murder ... by himself or with anyone else. Confused.

OT: I'm originally from a small farming community near the Indiana border. I *still* call a grain bin a silo.

I know the difference between the two and I'm sure several posters here do as well, but for some reason I still call it a silo.

It is a grain bin, not a silo, and it is NOT on RL's property.

This was all determined about 30 threads ago.

I better take a break.

Sorry, I can't spend 24-7 here like some can. It's really hard to keep up. Isn't a grain bin a silo?

Have not seen this vid.
Very suspicious imo. You do not immediately assume victim under circumstances where LE are even saying they are in no immediate danger.

Yes. News channel footage from the night of the search (2.13).
I believe the link is in post 99 of this thread.

ETA Yes, it's the video in post 99. About 1:44 into the footage.

Speculation that the goatee guy who seemed familiar with the property and was interviewed along with RL is a neighbor.

If I can find the video clip again, I thought I recalled him being referred to as a neighbor. I'm talking about the man with the gray goatee.

Have not seen this vid.

You do when you see things with a negative slant.
Missing children often have horrific and lamentable outcomes.
I know hearing of such cases over and over in the news has had a cumulative affect on me and my optimism has dipped so that I now tend to fear for the worst. Sad but true.

RL, as of right now, is in jail.

No need to bring this up until we have official notice that he has been released.

Here is the mainstream media source saying RL is still in jail.

Please THANK THIS POST so I know everyone understands.

Thanks,
Tricia
Yes. Vinelink now has him back in Carroll County Jail

Really? Walking the woods at nighttime?

53 year old married male with 3 kids under 13, here...I own a bit of property adjacent to a lake/state park...There are many evenings, after my brood is safe and sound and all fast asleep, when I will venture out for a walk towards the lake on a trail 'twixt and 'tween the wood lines...

It can be magical and wonderful. Went snowshoeing the other night, FYI, and had wonderful hike. Some of us don't find that particular act to be odd, in the least...
Cheers...

The case is being discussed on HLN now.

Srgt. Kim Riley was on and stated some of the evidence taken from the property could take 4 to 6 weeks to be fully completed. Transcript should be available tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kakkilynn