IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #36

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish LE would say who is caring for the little dog. :(
Maybe someone who tweets can ask a reporter?

I'm sure the dog is fine because he has other animals (I think someone said cows and goats) and fish that need fed. Probably a friend or relative is taking care of them.

Someone mentioned earlier (sorry I forget the name and can't find the post) the possibility that the girls were dropped off at the cemetery. I do not have a link (maybe some great searcher can find?) but there was a statement in msm that the girls were dropped off on the north end of the trail. I've never been exactly sure where that is but it is not by the cemetery. MOO

attachment.php
This is the type of hat I believe BG is wearing in the photo
s404426801106198599_p3_i1_w2389.jpegwhen i zoom in i see a camo ball cap with the bill heavily rounded. I also see small flat foldable black earmuffs.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Forgive me for my ignorance, as i have only recently joined this site, and only became aware of this site after watching "the killing season," but webslueths has actually solved some crimes, or helped to ID persons that LE failed to ID, correct?

Yes. Sleuthers have solved cases. Typically they are Unidentified body cases. Some sleuthers have uncovered incredible things in other cases. One attorney sleuther found information that LE did not in a very famous case, that might have changed the outcome:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...se-verdict-now/page47&p=13007249#post13007249

(Look at post 702)

However, don't you think without a tiny fraction of the info that LE actually has in open, current missing persons or murder cases, it is a little bit presumptuous to think we know more than LE or that they don't know what they're doing? I mean, rarely, has that proved to be the case. A couple times, but not often.

First off, I'm new here, and have been following this case fairly closely since the beginning, and continue to follow this thread, in hopes of seeing news of an arrest. Kudos to all of you who are working diligently to piece things together.
A couple quick points, from my perspective, and if these have been addressed, my apologies. One thing is the photo of "BG". Since the first time I saw it, in my mind, the subject seems to be wearing a specific type of hat, which I myself wear much of the time. It appears to me to be a "driving", "flat", or "ivy" cap. Another issue is that, I, like many others, initially thought this was a probably a crime involving an RSO, but have been considering that maybe it could have been somehow related to the local meth epidemic(well documented). In researching both this crime, and the 2 girls killed in Iowa(which may or may not have anything to do with one another), there is a parent in both cases who has served prison time for methamphetamine-related crime. This makes me wonder, in this particular case, if the girls could have stumbled upon a transaction which led to their being killed simply because they were witnesses, or if it could have somehow been an act of revenge/retribution? In the past, something like that would have been almost unheard of, but the dynamic among the drug trade seems to have changed and become more violent and depraved(especially among the meth and heroin trade) in the recent past. I guess this puts me in the camp of "RL probably not being directly involved", although, at this point, with what little info LE is providing, the possibilities are vast.

[FONT=&quot]W[/FONT][FONT=&quot]E[/FONT][FONT=&quot]L[/FONT][FONT=&quot]C[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT][FONT=&quot]OME!!!!!!
[/FONT]

Hi, I have been out all day, so I'm not sure if the transcript from last night's show on HLN has been posted. My apologies if it has:

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1703/20/ptab.01.html

Wow! Great info!!!

I keep hoping one of the attorneys* will follow up to a post with "assumes facts not in evidence".

*I'm looking at you, gitana1 <=====

Ha ha!! I'm not sure what exactly you're referencing but I do tend to be more interested in logic and the attitude that the simplest explanation is usually the right one. But man, that would make websleuths boring! We get to speculate because it's not a court of law!!

Nobody says that RL didn't speak to police... or other neighbours, etc. What was said was that RL's neighbour (who was also one of the searchers) asked him when he got home if the searchers could search on his property. Nowhere does it say that police were not around, that police did not speak to him also, that RL did not go out to speak to other neighbours including that one, etc.

Also, not directed toward anyone in particular, where is it stated how large/tall/hefty/weight of a man BG is? (I mean, other than our amateur guesses on here based on the crappy long-distance still photo grabbed from the video which was taken from far away).
BG Height.jpghere is the best i could do. The weight is the average weight of a white american male at 5' 9 1/2" according to the CDC

I find it bizarre that he left the morning of the search for that reason. But, it is possible he was only thinking, like others, that the girls were alive and missing or runways somewhere safe, when he left that morning. In that case, maybe not so bizarre. Also, hindsight is 20/20 and it is easy for me to analyze how he responded after knowing the outcome as well as without being in the situation myself.

I'm hoping and trusting in LE that if the search warrants and investigation so far has not lead to a smoking gun, they are keeping their eyes open and not putting all eggs (efforts) into one potentially bottomless basket. Even though the public eye may be only looking in one direction, LE may have moved on or at least simultaneously looked elsewhere while waiting for forensics. JMO.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
What was the reason he left home on the 14?

Not everyone's eyes decipher shapes/colors the same way, I suppose. To my eyes, the bill on a baseball-style cap is too long, but many others seem to agree with you, so until/if LE releases a cleaner image, it's all speculative, unfortunately.

Yes. Unless someone here recognizes the suspect, that discussion has been over since the day that the photo was released.

What I keep looking for is a look at the time line, an analysis of where the suspect parked, how he left the body location at the end of the day, what time of day he left ... more discussion about facts that are known and some sort of theory about what that tells up about the person who did this. The videos and maps of the park and body location are very helpful.

For example, I would be surprised if the suspect crossed the bridge after sunset, so when was sunset? What was the temperature that day and evening? Were the girls abducted at 2:20PM? Suppose the suspect has three hours before the girls are murdered. Was that before sunset? If the suspect's vehicle was not parked at the location where the girls were dropped off, where was the vehicle parked? Was it parked on the property that was searched last weekend? Was it parked near that property? Did the suspect cut through that property to get to the Monon bridge? Lots of questions ... but I haven't seen to much sleuthing that relates to the location and what we know to be true.

1. Sunset in Delphi Indiana on February 13th was 6:19 pm... Police were called at 5:30 pm. According to accuweather data the high that day was 43 degrees with a low of 27. I would be surprised if the suspect ever went back to the bridge after he walked the girls off of it. JMO We know from reports that by approximately 4pm family members were in the area actively searching...

2. We have no way of knowing if the suspect had a vehicle or not. LE has never mentioned that they even thought there was one.

3. Last known location ( by us not LE ) before the abduction was on the bridge at 2:07pm.. abduction could have taken place any time after that ( based on the very limited info the public has)

4. There is no way to know when the girls were killed, LE has a pretty good idea based on autopsy results I'm guessing. JMO but they were not killed in broad daylight between 2:30 and 3:30 pm, I think they were hidden and killed later.

Hope this helps.

View attachment 113281here is the best i could do. The weight is the average weight of a white american male at 5' 9 1/2" according to the CDC

Great work. Since the BG is walking and is leaning slightly forward into his step, it stands to reason he could actually be a little taller than 5'9 - 5'10… Say maybe 1 - 2 inches… Just saying.[emoji4]

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

I keep hoping one of the attorneys* will follow up to a post with "assumes facts not in evidence".

*I'm looking at you, gitana1 <=====

I'm thinking this might refer to a post of mine earlier that got deleted. Is it? If so, I do apologize for assuming certain facts not in evidence.

Great work. Since the BG is walking and is leaning slightly forward into his step, it stands to reason he could actually be a little taller than 5'9 - 5'10&#8230; Say maybe 1 - 2 inches&#8230; Just saying.[emoji4]

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

ITA. Also he is not being measured from the foot on the track but from the foot that is "up." The estimate would be a minimum height with error of 2-3 inches IMO.

Ok, so maybe railroaded was not a good term to use in this situation, but they can legally mess with someone who committed a parole violation such as sending them to prison for 2 years for a DUI.

probation violation, not parole.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member