IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #36

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK. I notice that the image you chose to use is the blurrier one but the front foot looks clearly up and off the bridge to me. When Iook at your measurement scale of 4 inch segments, it is set next to the front "up" foot, so this is confusing and it does not look like it is flush to the track. The other image of the suspect is clearer and you can see the foot easily and generate an extrapolation measurement from that.

http://assets.nydailynews.com/polop...en/derivatives/article_750/teens23n-1-web.jpg
I chose that picture because his posted leg looked straighter than in the other picture. The bottom of the measurement is from the heel of the planted foot. I cant use the toe because of the angle of the picture. I would have to calculate the exact abgle of the camera from the ground to accurately place a measurement line from the toe. You can see, on the 2d image, that it appears as if his planted foot is slanted downward because of the forced perspective. This is why i triangulated from the toe to the midline of the shin so i could shoot a line straight down to the heel. That ensures i get an accurate measurement from the heel to the top of the head.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

How much of that trail is from LE going back and forth from the crime scene? They probably set up sifters, etc. and made many trips back and forth up that trail.

It doesnt look fresh, to me. We have property in the woods. As we use a trail, the "worn" area is thin at first, maybe pressing down the underbrush, but it is not clear and wide enough to be an actual path for a long time. That's just my experience.

Originally Posted by mpnola Hey! Do you think you could do this on the photo of Abby, just to further solidify that your technique is accurate? It was reported she is around 5'4". Or if you already did, I would love to see! Thanks.

I sure can.

Ok, another request. Can you use your measurement analysis to put to rest the debate as to whether or not that is Abby's shirt in the pic of the BG?

[video=youtube;s91Q1WRuN3E]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s91Q1WRuN3E[/video]

Abt the 1 minute mark (RL's dog).

Oops, not the one being looked for. But it does show his dog.

Thanks soooooooo much. That means a lot to me. Any old man with a Norwich is OK in my book. :tyou:

He could have any kind of big old farm dog, he has a Norwich. Thanks, seriously. xo

Thanks. I worked for an old SOB had 2 norwich, I loved those little twits. BTW you pic does not look like a westy to me. Too dark, maybe be my peepers. Thanks!

Welcome. My Westie is white. Also a terrier. Probably looks dark here since I took the pic late at night under the Christmas tree.

Someone mentioned earlier (sorry I forget the name and can't find the post) the possibility that the girls were dropped off at the cemetery. I do not have a link (maybe some great searcher can find?) but there was a statement in msm that the girls were dropped off on the north end of the trail. I've never been exactly sure where that is but it is not by the cemetery. MOO
It's quite close to the cemetery. Back in thread 1 I thought that BG had taken them from that drop off location and walked them downhill from the cemetery. I have not completely given up that thought, but when I went there and discovered only 2-3 cars could actually park there, it seemed less likely.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Thank you. My wife and i took that into consideration so we measured each other standing in like bg and standing normally. Surprisingly the difference was minimal.

Yes, I remember you saying that you took the head roll and his slightly hunched back into consideration. I am referring to the slight leaning of the whole body as he is taking his step forward. Because of the angle of the picture, its hard to see. Imagine a pair of scissors ✂ if you will. If you measure them standing upright while closed, they will be taller than when opened both blades touching the floor. This I vs /\.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

This was discussed before and I asked for verification and didn't get it. Can you provide a link or quote from RL stating that people have worn a path? Yesterday it was said that people cut through his property creating a path. I have not seen any verification of this and while it may be a small point, I think it is important to know the true answer as some are speculating that RL was fed up with trespassers and are using that as a theory towards the girls.
TIA
you could see heavily worn paths on some of interviews he did with media

If RL is innocent, I don't think his going to town on the 14th is odd. He would have had no way of knowing his property was soon to be involved and his age, perhaps his health, may have precluded him from searching, which can be a physical business.

Exactly.

Also my Papa in Illinois went into town every morning to meet some friends for coffee, etc. Normal routine for lots of people of all age groups.

There is definitely a video when it shows his dog running down a path down a hill and then shows him and the neighbor walking back up a path to the top of the hill. Might be 2 different videos, but I saw both. Probably can find them in the media thread. Just start watching the videos with RL in them.

My dog has worn lots of paths in my yard, FYI.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From what they have said, they collected items from the warranted search that will take 4-6 weeks to process. They are looking for evidence to either clear him, or charge him. According to them, that is what they are trying to achieve. HTH

JMO but I think they are looking for DNA from either the girls or the killer being in his house or his truck. They will probably check out computers for child *advertiser censored* if he has a computer. JMO in the end it won't matter if his height is 2 inches taller than BG, IF they find Abby or Libby's DNA in his house. At that point the police will tell him to either talk about what he knows and maybe get a nice plea deal if he hands over BG, or they are going to charge him. Of course if there's no DNA evidence in his home ( other than his own of course) then he will be cleared. LE doesn't need to calculate height differences on the bridge, they just need to wait for forensics from his property. JMO and not meant to offend anyone. Now if RL is completely cleared height and weight are good to know, but LE is unlikely to want to be specific about that in case it prevents someone for turning in a valuable tip because they think the person they know is too short/tall..JMO.

Just looking at the picture was there a car and this man looking? Anybody please explain if there's a car involved in the crime? Can a car drive under that bridge?
479795811a34e0d0d87d080f65733cf2.jpg

Welcome. It's been gone over quite a bit. It's not possbile for a car to be in the photo given the height of the bridge and the size the car would appear if there was one.

And the road a car can drive on isn't in that particular area, no.

Thanks soooooooo much. That means a lot to me. Any old man with a Norwich is OK in my book. :tyou:

He could have any kind of big old farm dog, he has a Norwich. Thanks, seriously. xo

I bet the neighbor who did the interview with RL takes care of the animals.

No, but it really isn't! He did not claim to be getting fish during the murders. he claimed to be out buying fish when they were FOUND. The next day. I think people are getting it confused, which points a whole lot of fingers for an unfounded reason. It's ok to find holes where they exist, but it is not ok for people to create a hole that everyone then starts peeping through.

(not directed at you. Just addressing the problem that keeps repeating itself)

Sorry, but that isn't correct...he said he was buying fish in Lafayette while he girls were missing, found out about it on his return.

Next day while the search was on going he says he was in Delphi. When he returned the bodies had been found.

HTH's

Feel free to correct me if I got something wrong.

All I can truly make of that is an opinion by a person who watched the aftermath of the crime.

I am not sure I am following you correctly, but the point was that Banfield infers that Mr Logan has two different alibis for where he was, when actually he has two different alibis for two different days, not two alibis for the same day. You have to be following both transcripts from her show on 2/20 and 3/20 to understand where we disagree with Ms Banfield.

Did that help?

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Bird of Paradise
This was discussed before and I asked for verification and didn't get it. Can you provide a link or quote from RL stating that people have worn a path? Yesterday it was said that people cut through his property creating a path. I have not seen any verification of this and while it may be a small point, I think it is important to know the true answer as some are speculating that RL was fed up with trespassers and are using that as a theory towards the girls.
TIA

you could see heavily worn paths on some of interviews he did with media

Just for clarification....I was not asking if the paths were worn.

I was asking if RL stated they were worn from trespassers.

There are some here who have speculated RL was angry at trespassers cutting through his property and that was evident by worn paths (not my words) and that made him angry enough to take it out on the girls (not my theory).

Hope that is clear now. Only trying to put a rumor to rest.

re: the BG pics and side blur - it's just a formatting trick, the weather channel does it all the time too when people use their cellphone to take an image in portrait instead of landscape mode - they fill in the sides with a blur of the photo. Just like TV's fill in the edges of old movies and tv shows with black bars.

That's not to say there isn't any editing done to the pics, but the side bar blurs you're talking about as I understand it are not that.

HTH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member