IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #36

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, but that isn't correct...he said he was buying fish in Lafayette while he girls were missing, found out about it on his return.

Next day while the search was on going he says he was in Delphi. When he returned the bodies had been found.

HTH's

Feel free to correct me if I got something wrong.

I might have it backwards! You are right. I'm sorry. But, there are defintiely 2 different stories that are being combined.

Can't you buy tropical fish at normal pet stores also? I'd imagine Lafayette has Petsmart, etc. also. Aside from niche pet stores that cater to tropical fish owners.

Someone in an earlier thread posted that tropical fish does not equate to saltwater/exotic fish.

I would not know this, but for that poster and then my asking my ex who is an aFISHianado! (Yes, I did).

So, yes. Walmart or Petsmart may have them, but reputable pet stores are always the way to go. (Disease and stuff)

In my limited investigation, that is...;)

I might have it backwards! You are right. I'm sorry. But, there are defintiely 2 different stories that are being combined.

Exactly. Your basic statement is correct...just had the details a bit off.

No, but it really isn't! He did not claim to be getting fish during the murders. he claimed to be out buying fish when they were FOUND. The next day. I think people are getting it confused, which points a whole lot of fingers for an unfounded reason. It's ok to find holes where they exist, but it is not ok for people to create a hole that everyone then starts peeping through.

(not directed at you. Just addressing the problem that keeps repeating itself)

Are you sure, I may need to look at that inside edition video again because I thought the fish alibi was on the 13th when they went missing... and he was doing errands in Delphi the morning of the 14th.

I just took a pic of some birds today and part of my shirt somehow got in the corner of the pic.
Looked a lot like this. Could well be Libbys shirt.
I do believe it's Abbys shirt though as it makes sense why Libby (further ahead) was able to take the pic then hide her phone without him seeing.
Just giving another possibility

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Good call. But you brought something to mind. They said Libby was wearing a tie dye shirt with fringe. The black lower part of the shirt looks like fringe. Perhaps Abby used Libby's phone to take the pic. /moo

Are you sure, I may need to look at that inside edition video again because I thought the fish alibi was on the 13th when they went missing... and he was doing errands in Delphi the morning of the 14th.

See above--we got it straight. And, yes you are correct.

Could the fish have been koi for a small outdoor pond? Fish wouldn't have to be for an aquarium IMO. Do we have any pics of the area surrounding the po home? Just a thought. All jmo
it is a salt water fish....

The creepy thing will be if he is ruled out by investigation.

If you were in this situation, and you were completely innocent, would you cooperate with the police, or lawyer up, and be silent? I have been interrogated by LEO, when I was innocent, I was cooperative, with nothing to hide, in a crime, I did not realize until it was too late that the suspect was ME. Wow, what a wake up call that was, and I did get an attorney at that point.

Remember the man who found Caylee Anthony? The defense wanted to get him blamed. The guy finds a dead child, reports it, and gets every move investigated. Makes you think twice about reporting anything.

]Just looking at the picture was there a car and this man looking? Anybody please explain if there's a car involved in the crime? Can a car drive under that bridge?
479795811a34e0d0d87d080f65733cf2.jpg

42778983e7a648fa7ed8cba1bd9d0a49.jpg

At the risk of being silently stoned, I know there was some discussion about BG being possibly photoshopped onto the bridge, suggesting the actual photo was taken somewhere else. There was reference to the amount of blurring (don't know the technical term) and his feet looking a bit "off." Please tell me if that has been debunked and I'll delete to avoid another rabbit hole :)

I was just reading through some of the earlier articles and looking at this image again, which reminded me of that discussion. I am likely splitting hairs here but is the bridge itself considered part of the trail? Would it make sense for LE to Photoshop him on the bridge for any reason? Protecting evidence only the killer knows (i.e., he was never on the bridge, girls were confronted at the creek or cemetery, etc)? Anything else? Or very unlikely and wouldn't make sense <snip>

I haven't read every comment but you pointed out something that had been bothering me. Where is his shadow? You an tell the sun is angled as half of him is darker. But where is his shadow on the bridge?

There is a line ahead of him but that's not his shadow.

Did we discuss this already? I can't recall.

Yes, I remember you saying that you took the head roll and his slightly hunched back into consideration. I am referring to the slight leaning of the whole body as he is taking his step forward. Because of the angle of the picture, its hard to see. Imagine a pair of scissors &#9986; if you will. If you measure them standing upright while closed, they will be taller than when opened both blades touching the floor. This I vs /\.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
I get the scissor analogy. In the picture i used he is straight up on left leg and right knee is bent while right foot is passing leg....mid stride. If he stopped the step at that very moment he would be balanced straight up on left foot. I would agree with scissor analogy if right foot was forward in compleeted stride.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I don't do FB, but I do look at youtube. I have seen things there in that regard.

There may be other references to where the girls were dropped off that are more specific. In this video on YouTube, starting at about 4:50, you'll see an entry point with a sign that says 'Monon High Bridge Trail' and 'Parking Area.' There appears to be a very small parking area there (maybe for a couple of cars only?)

Does anyone know if the drop off point was confirmed in any articles?

[video=youtube;O15fTqdhtz8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O15fTqdhtz8[/video]

Reference to drop off of girls: RILEY: Right. One of the family members of one of the girls dropped them off at one of the tributaries, so to speak, of the trail, and then they were supposed to be picked up between 3:00 and 3:30 that afternoon.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1702/16/ptab.01.html

In my opinion, the discussion here has reached it's limit. Doesn't appear to cover anything significantly new.

Hope we hear something substantial on the case from LE. I'll check back from time to time.

Keep at it guys!

I am curious if anyone has an educated guess what PO is wearing under his coat with this strap?
attachment.php

Source: [video=youtube;WC_YUvEkWJM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WC_YUvEkWJM[/video]

a second image with it also different interview:
attachment.php

Thanks
SaveSave
SaveSave

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-03-21 at 8.56.00 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2017-03-21 at 8.56.00 PM.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 890
  • Screen Shot 2017-03-21 at 8.54.55 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2017-03-21 at 8.54.55 PM.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 880
I agree with you.

Sorry, but that isn't correct...he said he was buying fish in Lafayette while he girls were missing, found out about it on his return.

Next day while the search was on going he says he was in Delphi. When he returned the bodies had been found.

HTH's

Feel free to correct me if I got something wrong.

re: fish and leaving while the search was on: I wonder if it's something as simple as that he was really meeting with his probation officer and didn't want to admit it in public. That would certainly be something he couldn't put off or change.
sorry I'm confused. I thought he went for fish the day the girls disappeared, not the day they were found

I just read that the teacher who ran off with the 15 year old girl teaches forensics !!!!! and has been watching and really into survival shows in the past few months... I really think he looks like BG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Geeze..Walking in this video is very similar to the BG. He holds his head in the same way.

Did you see the side by side with him wearing knee high rubber boots? Look at the chins in both photos as well as the tilt of the head. I thought the same thing you did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mrs_grimzilla