IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #37

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very new here, been reading for a few weeks (a bit obsessively lol) and lurking. However, one thing that I believe has been noted about the "pristine" word is someone else in an interview with RL (Jean casarez I believe?) Used the word pristine, then he parroted the word back in a response. I am new and unable to find/cite links though I have tried. Can anyone help me with that interview transcript? I believe this may help understanding the word "pristine" being used. HtH

MOO
Fwiw, I think the transcript is an error. Logan and casarez should be reversed.

It says:
LOGAN: what did you see when you went out there?
CASAREZ: There was not much to see, other than the crime scene tape around the area. The area was still very pristine. You couldn't actually tell that there was any such a violent action.
CASAREZ: You didn't see any blood? You didn't see a gruesome scene?

It seems pretty obvious the names are reversed and Casarez actually asked the question about what he [Logan] saw.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Still catching up from yesterday's thread -- did I miss news where they were forced to walk down a road? (BBM)

Quoting from this link from yesterday: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...i-13-Februray-2017-36&p=13252743#post13252743

"
Yesterday, 09:52 PM #1072
Falling Down

Quote Originally Posted by BessDrew
It may have been the closest house they knew the owner of though. Also, while LE may know, we don't know for sure where the crime took place. He could have passed them on the bridge to scout them out a little bit and then followed them or encountered them elsewhere. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The other house was at the end of the road they were forced to walk down to.

Which IMHO brings up BG's age. He must have been young enough to chase them."

Fwiw, I think the transcript is an error. Logan and casarez should be reversed.

It says:
LOGAN: what did you see when you went out there?
CASAREZ: There was not much to see, other than the crime scene tape around the area. The area was still very pristine. You couldn't actually tell that there was any such a violent action.
CASAREZ: You didn't see any blood? You didn't see a gruesome scene?

It seems pretty obvious the names are reversed and Casarez actually asked the question about what he [Logan] saw.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

I agree. I watched that interview when it aired and that is my recollection as well. JMO

Maybe it's not a disguise in a flamboyant sense, but just a way to hide his identity so no one could say, I saw so and so on the trails that day... imo
ITA. He had no way of knowing who might show up. Covering all his bases IMO

My final thought on him not being disguised. Look at the Unabomber, he used sunglasses. So this guy "planned" on being disguised and forgot to bring sunglasses for the early afternoon stalking. Sunglasses would have made it much harder to recognize someone. Yet he did not which leads me to believe he did not plan on wearing extra clothing to disguise himself when sunglasses would be easier and less creepy.

Man, things sure get far afield here. Disguises? Fall guys? Planted evidence? Moving bodies? Kill kits? Framing? More times than not, the simplest answer is the right one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I admit one or two of the things you mentioned were actually initiated by me.....i know i get carried away at times, but here we are 5 weeks later and still not a clue, no arrests related, and its very frustrating. But i dont get why some people get bent. Out of shape at people who think outside the box..isnt this. Why we discuss stuff here?. Whats the point if we only repeat the same scenarios?

This is true of course, but I don't think they've said they have ruled it out either.

Actually have they ruled anything out?[emoji848]
Serious? I'm not sure they have....

What is your theory? What is your simple answer?...please share. It might give all of us some new direction or idea of what happened. TIA

I have said before that I don't believe it's a local. If it is, it is likely someone who is fairly new to the area or who is rarely seen. Otherwise, it's just a predator who was moving through there. I hope hats wrong because that makes him extremely difficult to find. I don't think it's RL, but that's just me. I don't believe LE is playing games. May just have been a crime of opportunity - or someone new/passing through/vagrant who has done it before and not been caught yet. WIA

[video=twitter;844940469561970688]https://twitter.com/VanwykWTHR/status/844940469561970688[/video]

Rich Van Wyk‏@VanwykWTHR 3h
3 hours ago

100+ cops working to check 2400 leads and tips to those responsible for murders of #delphigirls Abby & Libby #wthr

Actually have they ruled anything out?[emoji848]
Serious? I'm not sure they have....

I agree I don't think they have either.. Loner or drifter, pedophile ring, serial killer, revenge killing, local neighbor, catfish from SM.. and the list goes on. LE hasn't said a word.

Serial Killers do all the things that you claim are far afield. Ted Bundy, wore disguises ( some of his ruses were pretty elaborate), definitely had kill kits and moved bodies. Jessica Ridgeway's killer dumped her remains in a field.. These are all horrible things to contemplate but they do happen.

That's all true, but those are exceptional cases. Could have gone down that way - I'm not saying it didn't. I'm just saying a lot of that stuff is highly unlikely.

[video=twitter;844902162165616640]https://twitter.com/ISPPeru/status/844902162165616640[/video]

Sgt. Tony Slocum‏@ISPPeru 6h
6 hours ago

Thx 2 Ed Breen/ Ed Thurman 4 interviewing me on @1400WBAT spoke about Delphi case and ISP Camps. 2 provide info on Delphi call 844-459-5786

Thank you thank you thank you for this. It would be awful to see people wasting time (and sleuthing/posting about someone we aren't supposed to) on a person who is currently incarcerated to begin with. I fervently hope others will take the time to read through the posts, I hVe a feeling we will have a lot of people asking about sleuthing #1 today. I wish we could pin your post at the top of each page, haha. Thanks again!

It's my pleasure, I'm glad I could help. I've been following for a while and didn't feel I had much more to contribute until now. I'm fortunate to have been able to resolve this inquiry with a definite answer. That's something we've been seriously lacking during this case!

I admit one or two of the things you mentioned were actually initiated by me.....i know i get carried away at times, but here we are 5 weeks later and still not a clue, no arrests related, and its very frustrating. But i dont get why some people get bent. Out of shape at people who think outside the box..isnt this. Why we discuss stuff here?. Whats the point if we only repeat the same scenarios?

Not bent out of shape at all. Just seems things get a bit far-fetched at times. It IS frustrating. We are still dealing with the Missy Bevers case in Texas. That happened nearly a year ago and they've got nothing. I want these people in both cases - and all others - brought to justice. I've said enough.

Very new here, been reading for a few weeks (a bit obsessively lol) and lurking. However, one thing that I believe has been noted about the "pristine" word is someone else in an interview with RL (Jean casarez I believe?) Used the word pristine, then he parroted the word back in a response. I am new and unable to find/cite links though I have tried. Can anyone help me with that interview transcript? I believe this may help understanding the word "pristine" being used. HtH

MOO
2/20/2016, Casarez was guest host for Primetime Justice. I think the transcript has transposed names in this section, so it may not be helpful?

? LOGAN: What did you see when you went out there?

? CASAREZ: There was not much to see, other than the crime scene tape around the area. The area was still very pristine. You couldn`t actually tell that there was any such a violent action.

CASAREZ: You didn`t see any blood? You didn`t see a gruesome scene?

LOGAN: No, nothing. The area was very, very pristine. There was nothing there to see. I mean, really...

​http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1702/20/ptab.01.html

[sorry .... I see this was already answered a few times. ]

That's all true, but those are exceptional cases. Could have gone down that way - I'm not saying it didn't. I'm just saying a lot of that stuff is highly unlikely.

I am really interested in more details of how you think the crime was committed. If it was a drifter just passing through who saw an opportunity, do you think it was the first time he killed? Also what do you think the details are regarding when he met up with them, how he led the girls to where they were found and when, and by what means, what direction and at what time was he able to leave the scene undetected. If he's new to the area do you think he's still there? I'm just trying to get a fresh perspective on things maybe we haven't thought of before. TIA

I What actually happened threw us all for a loop. Torture, fetishes, dismemberment and the list goes on. We were absolutely blown away and NEVER would have thought of that in a million years.

MOO

Those were Garland's internet searches, to be clear.

Still catching up from yesterday's thread -- did I miss news where they were forced to walk down a road? (BBM)

Quoting from this link from yesterday: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...i-13-Februray-2017-36&p=13252743#post13252743

"
Yesterday, 09:52 PM #1072
Falling Down

Quote Originally Posted by BessDrew
It may have been the closest house they knew the owner of though. Also, while LE may know, we don't know for sure where the crime took place. He could have passed them on the bridge to scout them out a little bit and then followed them or encountered them elsewhere. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The other house was at the end of the road they were forced to walk down to.

Which IMHO brings up BG's age. He must have been young enough to chase them."

I questioned this last night and got no response. I must have missed it too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa