IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #40

Status
Not open for further replies.
JMO..I know, w/regards to tips, LE made the comment about even if it's someone you wouldn't think could do that. I know myself you can't always tell how a person really is. I also don't know RL personally - he could be mean & hateful or ok most of the time and I don't want to really rule out anyone at the moment. Still, all that being said, I truly can't get myself to believe he would be involved in these murders, at least not directly. I know I could be totally wrong but I just can't see it.

moo.

I knew somone I considered a colleague of sorts for more than ten years. You could've knocked me over with a feather when he was arrested and later convicted of being in possession of massive amounts of CP and evidence that he traded with others. You really never know what someone is capable of or what dark secrets they hide.

I have watched that video several times and you may be right in your observations, but the voices still don't match to my ear. But the audio released by LE is very short. I would need to hear a lot more to try to determine if it's definitely RL or definitely not RL.

liltexans, being our anointed news scoops keeper, perhaps you can answer this question. TIA

Back around Feb 16, in RLs interview with the male reporter, who was wearing the long black wool coat, doesn't RL state, at the beginning of the interview, that

He called the media? Did RL state further: "That is why I called .... I wanted to show you that it is impossible..."

If RL is involved and he invited the media onto his property, why would he do that? He invited the media to film his land and the exact CS location to show the world that it is impossible ....?

In regards to RL, we can discuss the fact that a SW was served on him directly relating to the homicide. I remember this. He has not been cleared yet. If I am wrong mods, please delete. We are in a strange situation with him.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

The statement I posted was related to a conversation I had with someone close to the investigation. I posted it as a IMOO to clear up some questions people had been asking and to cover my butt from getting into trouble on this site. I was trying to lead people in the direction of the information I had been given...

For example, IMOO, the DNA would already likely be there IF RL was the the perp....in many places throughout the land. It would be difficult for LE, to prove that RL was in fact the killer, based on that DNA evidence. Therefore, they are going further to find other DNA samples that cannot be explained away by RL simply owning the land.

I hope that makes sense :-/

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I believe that I understand your theory here- please correct me if I'm misunderstanding.

Your theory is that LE does not have DNA from people that "don't make sense" - outside of people the girls would normally be around, or DNA that would come from a "logical" person associated with the property where they were found? So, they have to look in other places to find DNA of the victims or other such evidence that would not normally fit there, regarding the girl's presence?

I just had a conversation with someone who is related to the investigation...I want to share what I have been told, but I don't want to break any rules!! It is a BIG deal and would stop a lot of speculation and off-tangent conversation IMOO.

Thanks all!

Probably best to ask a moderator rather than dangling the carrot. My guess is that it would be against TOS because it would be considered rumor. Unless you'd like to be verified as an insider in which case you would not have to provide links to back up your info.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...n-Process-for-Professional-or-Insider-Posters

Not sure if you are familiar with a Lariat rope(which is what is used by cow hands, and pictured here) They are very rigid and are not easily concealed. I wouldn't use a Lariat rope to commit a crime when cheaper more pliable ropes are available.

I may not be prepared to commit a murder if it started out as an accident as a result of anger. I may be forced to improvise after the fact and in a panic.

After reading several posts I am confused.
Is this rule no longer in effect??

R.L HAS NOT BEEN NAMED A PERSON OF INTEREST. Please do not accuse him of the crime.
I want to make sure that it is clear that I did not say TO IS the perp...I stated IF RL is the perp.

Does anyone know if there is a second crime scene? I think this is near the cemetery. I am quite certain the grey thing is the grey van seen in other photos. I think the white thing is a white police car even though it does not look like one. I'm unsure what the orangish anomaly is. Leaves or trees I imagine. I'm just wondering why these vehicles are in the woods but not at the crime scene.

IMG_1722.jpg

liltexans, being our anointed news scoops keeper, perhaps you can answer this question. TIA

Back around Feb 16, in RLs interview with the male reporter, who was wearing the long black wool coat, doesn't RL state, at the beginning of the interview, that

He called the media? Did RL state further: "That is why I called .... I wanted to show you that it is impossible..."

If RL is involved and he invited the media onto his property, why would he do that? He invited the media to film his land and the exact CS location to show the world that it is impossible ....?
IMO, to control the situation? It's a known tactic by Suspects, and it's what started my hinky needle humming.

Reading between the lines.....Checking for dna samples found in house and out buildings to match girls??? This would be a logical step. mo

Yes, that would be, but the poster seems to be indicating that any DNA found on the girls could be explained away, which is why I was asking if that means she doesn't think the girls were assaulted or had defensive wounds.

Agree.
I can't get rid of the thought that the girl(s) may have threatened to reveal to family members/authorities some incriminating information regarding BG/perp. My suspicions are, and this is MOO, that there perhaps could have been ongoing abuse of a sexual nature or knowledge of criminal activity.....one girl told the other(?) and one or both threatened to tell.
As a former teacher, I have known of two students that, separately, did speak out once they became teens and the abuser in both cases was busted by law and shamed/ostracized in our small community. People don't like their filty, secreted little truths revealed.
I agree with you but didn't quite know how to say it. It is a real possibility.

I may not be prepared to commit a murder if it started out as an accident as a result of anger. I may be forced to improvise after the fact and in a panic.
Ugh, sounds almost like Jon Benet Ramsey musings..

Out of curiosity what makes people think BG isnt RL? If we were told that BG was in fact wearing a hat or hood and that is not his hair would that change anyones mind?

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

I knew somone I considered a colleague of sorts for more than ten years. You could've knocked me over with a feather when he was arrested and later convicted of being in possession of massive amounts of CP and evidence that he traded with others. You really never know what someone is capable of or what dark secrets they hide.

BBM - I agree, absolutely, I have experienced it with people myself and as much as I know this I still can't see it in this case with him.

moo

Does anyone know if there is a second crime scene? I think this is near the cemetery. I am quite certain the grey thing is the grey van seen in other photos. I think the white thing is a white police car even though it does not look like one. I'm unsure what the orangish anomaly is. Leaves or trees I imagine. I'm just wondering why these vehicles are in the woods but not at the crime scene.

View attachment 113759
I don't see any road at all for vehicles to be there in the middle of the trees.

My point is, you cannot subdue someone with a Lariat rope, they are far to rigid to tie knots with. They wind up in a coil in about a 16-20 inch diameter, not exactly idea for concealing under a jacket. They are typically used for roping calves and other livestock because of the rigidity and strength. Again, it's not something you would use to tie somebody up.

Question for locals or anyone familiar with the area:

If someone living in the same vicinity as RL were to walk to town, or to the nearest convenience store or grocery store, would they walk by the bridge? Or would there be another way that was quicker and easier that did not go by the bridge?

That's interesting to me as well because the voices sound different to me. I think the pronunciation/dialect of the words might be the same, but the voices themselves don't sound the same to me. But that audio sounds sort of manipulated to me anyway, which is probably a product of LE cutting or splicing one tiny snippet of audio from the recording. I can't make much of the voice. JMO

I agree. JMO, I also think RL is so talkative is due to his age and for once he probably felt he would not be the target from LE in this incident and he felt he had nothing to hide even though his alibi was not truthful. MOO

Out of curiosity what makes people think BG isnt RL? If we were told that BG was in fact wearing a hat or hood and that is not his hair would that change anyones mind?

Wouldn't change my mind because I don't believe BG to be a day over 30.

For me the stomachs don't match for one. I do feel like BG is younger, however its not impossible to me.

Look, when all is said and done, let's remember LE served him with a probable cause warrant directly related to the homicide investigation of the two girls. That, to me, is something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members