Suspect: Daniel Heinrich - #3

BS. Study him for what? A different kind of killer from the "norm"? Even if LE knew the profile....how could they stop such a criminal? It was a happenstance crime-a very unfortunate turn of events to say the least. So he didn't fit the serial killer profile....so LE left him alone? I don't think so. I think they kept an eye on him the whole time.....knowing he was the culprit. As for TPTB taking a U turn into DR's driveway....that makes no sense-that may be the delay in the case. But in the end, whomever it was, returned to the original suspect and drew the case to a close(of course with Jared's case as a foundation).

Study him to learn about what makes these monsters and hopefully remediate. And add his statistics to profiles. Seems to help LE catch some. Perhaps because he did not fit a profile, he was put aside for awhile. Information is always good

Study him to learn about what makes these monsters and hopefully remediate. And add his statistics to profiles. Seems to help LE catch some. Perhaps because he did not fit a profile, he was put aside for awhile. Information is always good

well....human....you are very "human" in your response. Thank you for that. Maybe the statistics will help to catch some. Information as you say...is always good. Sorry to say but I am such a cynic-forgive me for my cynical-ness.....but so many young lives whisked away....and where did they go? Nobody knows. The Wetterlings know- fortunately or unfortunately-that is very hard to describe.....but what of the countless other families who don't know? Where are their loved ones? Posters here know the various missing persons......Statistics upon Statistics.....and yet Nobody knows. I think there is too much PC in going after the obvious suspect that thwarts the investigation....and this favors the criminal and not the victim. I always think of the victim.....especially in this case....Jacob Wetterling-the epitome of humanity-an 11 year old boy who was an exemplary example of the joy of life lived to its fullest....cut short by a monster with absolutely no sense of Life. Sorry, but I don't think a study of this monster will remediate anything......at all. It's simply GOOD(JACOB WETTERLING) versus evil(daniel james heinrich). I refuse to capitalize the evil.

I'm just not buying any of this statistical crap-profiles of this person and that. How bout some good old fashioned police work? It's just tiring to even discuss it. LE knew in 1989 who did it. Christ! Give us all a Frickin Break!

What were the LE supposed to do with the 50,000 tips? Ignore? What would happen if there was a trial and the tips had been ignored?

All of the profiling such as the author of Mindhunter are useless?

Instituting change to how children are raised is useless?

Hey. How many people here have read the books about Jacob Wetterling? Also how many here have read the warrants that were released since last September since the confession?

I wanted to say that Danny Heinrich shouldn't have been able to get very far after abducting Jacob. Police all over Stearns county had suspected that he was the perpetrator in the Jared Schriel assault and abduction and they had already investigated him for this crime with or without Mr. Heinrich's knowledge. They had looked at his car when he was at work, had him in a photo lineup for Jared to look at, and had already been researching the Paynesville cases that the police were suspecting he was involved in. Even if they couldn't prove he committed these crimes, they were suspecting him. Fast forward nine months when Jacob Wetterling is abducted in October of 1989. Several of the investigators at the scene of the abduction at already known Heinrich and investigated him for Jared Schriel's assault.

When Jacob was abducted, why didn't they send someone to look for Heinrich who only lived in Paynesville 20 miles away. They could have intercepted him while Jacob was still alive. Heinrich saw a police car when he was in the field sexually assaulting Jacob and then he panicked and killed him out of fear of being caught. Whoever was driving that police car should have been looking for Heinrich. Why didn't they go over to his house? How was Heinrich able to go bury Jacob's body that night? Didn't anybody make any connections? They didn't even interview Heinrich until December after interviewing over 100 other potential suspects. Didn't anybody make any connections in law enforcement? How come the Paynesville victims and Jared Schriel himself were worried that Jacob's abductor was their perpetrator as well? They were going to law enforcement with this information.

Hey. How many people here have read the books about Jacob Wetterling? Also how many here have read the warrants that were released since last September since the confession?

I wanted to say that Danny Heinrich shouldn't have been able to get very far after abducting Jacob. Police all over Stearns county had suspected that he was the perpetrator in the Jared Schriel assault and abduction and they had already investigated him for this crime with or without Mr. Heinrich's knowledge. They had looked at his car when he was at work, had him in a photo lineup for Jared to look at, and had already been researching the Paynesville cases that the police were suspecting he was involved in. Even if they couldn't prove he committed these crimes, they were suspecting him. Fast forward nine months when Jacob Wetterling is abducted in October of 1989. Several of the investigators at the scene of the abduction at already known Heinrich and investigated him for Jared Schriel's assault.

When Jacob was abducted, why didn't they send someone to look for Heinrich who only lived in Paynesville 20 miles away. They could have intercepted him while Jacob was still alive. Heinrich saw a police car when he was in the field sexually assaulting Jacob and then he panicked and killed him out of fear of being caught. Whoever was driving that police car should have been looking for Heinrich. Why didn't they go over to his house? How was Heinrich able to go bury Jacob's body that night? Didn't anybody make any connections? They didn't even interview Heinrich until December after interviewing over 100 other potential suspects. Didn't anybody make any connections in law enforcement? How come the Paynesville victims and Jared Schriel himself were worried that Jacob's abductor was their perpetrator as well? They were going to law enforcement with this information.

You're absolutely correct, the warrants are very telling. The Duane Hart warrant (attached) is especially remarkable because it shows that LE was simply following social media and news media down same old rabbit holes they had fallen in from the beginning - Delbert Huber, Duane Hart, etc. (Ever notice the dominance of DH's in this case?). What's even more laughable is their assertion that LE was not "listening" to them. When you read the warrant, it specifically refers to media attention to the Paynesville cases, which were used to propel Duane Hart as the perp, agains conventional wisdom. Notably, all those social media posts about Delbert Huber and Duane Hart disappeared.

Ironically, social media, news media, and the JWRC have admonished the Paynesville Police Department. In reality, the Paynesville police consistently led the way in pointing the finger at Heinrich. This is documented several times in public documents. Time after time, SCSO pushed it aside.

My big question about the Hart warrant, is did BCA agent McDonald lie when he said he listened to a phone call during which Duane Hart asked to have his items in storage move after being questioned by McDonald and Jensen? First of all, knowing that Hart was not the perp, why would he be concerned about being questioned to the point he would want his stuff moved? Second - he didn't have a pot to piss in when he was a free man - what could he possibly have worth keeping for 25 years, one who would be minding it?

There is a lot in this case that the media has overlooked, instead focusing on a lot of "garbage" non-news kinds of things.

Attachments

• Hart Warrant.pdf
    763 KB · Views: 8
I am mystified as media knew about Heinrich. Remember the car interview?

Who was the person in the jail whose car was taken apart? You wrote about him in your book? What made LE think it was the hockey coach? I forget his nane. He did something with race cars too, I think. Hollinger?

I am mystified as media knew about Heinrich. Remember the car interview?

Who was the person in the jail whose car was taken apart? You wrote about him in your book? What made LE think it was the hockey coach? I forget his nane. He did something with race cars too, I think. Hollinger?

An original investigator tipped off Trish VanPilsum that previously sealed search warrants were about to become unsealed. Trish pored through the warrants and found the one for Danny Heinrich's father's home, from January 1990.

I don't know whose car was torn apart. That one's a bit of a mystery. Could just be that some joker bragged about doing it but really did not.

I'm not sure what turned LE's attention to Hollinger. His wife, landlord, and a SCSO jailer all confirmed that he was brought in for questioning.

AMEN Thank You

What were the LE supposed to do with the 50,000 tips? Ignore? What would happen if there was a trial and the tips had been ignored?

All of the profiling such as the author of Mindhunter are useless?

Instituting change to how children are raised is useless?
Answering in order of your questions:

What were the LE supposed to do with the 50,000 tips? Ignore? What would happen if there was a trial and the tips had been ignored? Seems the 50,000 tips didn't have much to do with the case-if you really think about it. Maybe LE should have followed the "tips" that were on the driveway as well as DR's "tips" as well as the "tips" from Jared's case

All of the profiling such as the author of Mindhunter are useless? I don't know that case so can't comment....but in Jacob's case...LE already had the profile.

Instituting change to how children are raised is useless? Not sure what you mean. Parents raise children....not institutions.

Ignoring tips. Defense attorney raises the issue of reasonable doubt.

Raising kids. No more spankings. Teach problem solving. Find out why a kid is acting out in school instead of punishing. I bet his home life was brutal

Raising kids. No more spankings. Teach problem solving. Find out why a kid is acting out in school instead of punishing. I bet his home life was brutal

Reasonable doubt.....the most reasonable doubt is that DR did it. The most unreasonable doubt is that DJH did it. As I've stated before...it's tiring. Especially now with 20/20 hindsight.

As for raising kids.....spankings or not.....home life brutal or not.....it doesn't excuse DJH for what he did. It's not excusable. He crossed the line.

It's sad that his home life was brutal....that is tragic......but that will never justify what he did to Jacob.

1. Casey Anthony is the best example of when reasonable doubt is put forward. Not reasonable to most of us, but the insanity of it does not matter.

2. Who is justifying Heinrich? What we need to do is have better parenting and school approaches so more and more Heinrichs are not created

1. Casey Anthony is the best example of when reasonable doubt is put forward. Not reasonable to most of us, but the insanity of it does not matter.

2. Who is justifying Heinrich? What we need to do is have better parenting and school approaches so more and more Heinrichs are not created
I think you and I are miles apart.

1. Casey Anthony: she is beyond reasonable doubt IMHO. I understand the legal point of view....but.... Again...how about some common sense? The child is the victim. Why does nobody think of that little girl? Do you really think Casey Anthony is innocent? I don't think you do....you're arguing it is a legal matter....which is the case...."but the insanity of it does not matter."........if that is the case.....then nothing matters. People will get away with murder. Is that what you're saying?
2. Who is justifying Heinrich? You are. By stating he had a terrible home life which led him to do what he did. He is not excused from civil behavior-despite the abuse he suffered. And just how will "better parenting" be had? And what school approaches would not create another Heinrich? It's all a pie in the sky approach. If any of those approaches should be implemented....then no need to fear of any further abductions. Why not implement them immediately?

I think you and I are miles apart.

1. Casey Anthony: she is beyond reasonable doubt IMHO. I understand the legal point of view....but.... Again...how about some common sense? The child is the victim. Why does nobody think of that little girl? Do you really think Casey Anthony is innocent? I don't think you do....you're arguing it is a legal matter....which is the case...."but the insanity of it does not matter."........if that is the case.....then nothing matters. People will get away with murder. Is that what you're saying?
2. Who is justifying Heinrich? You are. By stating he had a terrible home life which led him to do what he did. He is not excused from civil behavior-despite the abuse he suffered. And just how will "better parenting" be had? And what school approaches would not create another Heinrich? It's all a pie in the sky approach. If any of those approaches should be implemented....then no need to fear of any further abductions. Why not implement them immediately?

1. Yes, it is the legal matter. That is how Casey got away with it.

2. Yes, lots of schools are using different methods at schools and it is working. Hard to convince people that hitting kids, for instance, is a bad thing.

Because I can see what leads to people becoming monsters does not mean I accept or condone their behavior. Duh!!!!!!

Rather, let us as a smarter world do something to change so we don't continue to read about all of these cases on WS .

Human, do you support the collective will over individual autonomy?

(Tired of watching you guys beat around the bush, so let's just get to first principles.)

1. Yes, it is the legal matter. That is how Casey got away with it.

2. Yes, lots of schools are using different methods at schools and it is working. Hard to convince people that hitting kids, for instance, is a bad thing.

Because I can see what leads to people becoming monsters does not mean I accept or condone their behavior. Duh!!!!!!

Rather, let us as a smarter world do something to change so we don't continue to read about all of these cases on WS .

Casey Anthony + OJ Simpson in a "reality TV show"......what else can be said? They both got away with it...on legal matters. And yet they continue in life at the expense of other lives. Same as Heinrich. Lived on at the expense of Jacob and his Family. Didn't care. Nor does Anthony or Simpson.

Yes, let us as a smarter world do "something". I repeat myself. If you know what it is that creates these monsters....then identify them before the fact. I don't think you can....nobody can. I don't think you condone these monsters behaviors....but if you can see what leads these people to become monsters....then please share!

Casey Anthony + OJ Simpson in a "reality TV show"......what else can be said? They both got away with it...on legal matters. And yet they continue in life at the expense of other lives. Same as Heinrich. Lived on at the expense of Jacob and his Family. Didn't care. Nor does Anthony or Simpson.

Yes, let us as a smarter world do "something". I repeat myself. If you know what it is that creates these monsters....then identify them before the fact. I don't think you can....nobody can. I don't think you condone these monsters behaviors....but if you can see what leads these people to become monsters....then please share!

1. The law. We have to use the law but sometimes it does not lead to justice. As my attorney BIL, " Do you want a different system?"

2. There is a ton of research on what causes dysfunction in people. Research spanking or Harlow's monkeys or children living in orphanages or Reactive attachment disorder or Catherine Bateson and mother child interactions, just to start. Maybe someday they will start teaching these things in schools. We have known for decades what causes dysfunction

1. The law. We have to use the law but sometimes it does not lead to justice. As my attorney BIL, " Do you want a different system?"

2. There is a ton of research on what causes dysfunction in people. Research spanking or Harlow's monkeys or children living in orphanages or Reactive attachment disorder or Catherine Bateson and mother child interactions, just to start. Maybe someday they will start teaching these things in schools. We have known for decades what causes dysfunction

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back