IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #40

Status
Not open for further replies.
When they searched the property owners property the other day.It says in an article they brought a canine.does anyone know what king of dog they brought to search his property? A search dog? A scent dog? A cadaver dog? Does anyone know?

Congratulations on finding a topic we haven't speculated on yet. It's a good question, of course LE hasn't told us what kind of dog, but that is a great piece of information I had forgotten about. If I had to guess...IMO it was to search out Abby and Libby's scent to see if they had been in RL's home.

I have to wonder why anyone who doesn't know someone can definitively state someone didn't do something. So strange in my mind because I like and need things to be plausible.
Probably just forgot to MOO.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Are you thinking what I am that it's possible RL was known to be curmudgeonly about people trespassing?

That's already known. He has reported trespassers in the past.

Congratulations on finding a topic we haven't speculated on yet. It's a good question, of course LE hasn't told us what kind of dog, but that is a great piece of information I had forgotten about. If I had to guess...IMO it was to search out Abby and Libby's scent to see if they had been in RL's home.

Now I'm confused. Are we talking about a dog that was brought in when the girls were missing or a dog that was brought in when the SW was executed in March at RL's property?

He's reported them, but not brutally killed any of them. I think that's important to note if we're looking for a pattern of behavior.

JMO, but I think the video was a snap chat video. Again, JMO.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

I admit to knowing absolutely nothing about SnapChat, how things can be recorded or posted. In a post in what seems like years ago now, I saw someone give an explanation of pictures only appearing for shorts periods of time on SnapChat. Is that true?

Your Welcome.

Hello all. Haven't posted in a while (work) I posted earlier about BG. Asking about the still picture with his hand in pocket?
Earlier this evening I picked my daughter up from work. I was standing inside her work in front of the deli located near a very busy highway and once again a man walked in late 40s Brown short hair, with moustache and goatee, cameo hat folded around the front. Black and white checker board flannel on, dirty blue jeans, Brown short top hiking boots on with dirt dust on top.
He had his right hand in pocket for an oddly amount of time. My kid says can I help You? He just looked blankly at her. She says did you call in an order or? He states very calmly but direct Yes. A sub. Under Steven.
He pulls cash out of right pocket and my mouth dropped. His whole hand except thumb were partially cut off. He only had stubs. You could tell it was maybe work related. My mind went right to this case. Especially when he peeled off with no plate on a newer mint green family size van. In the left lower right corner it had a little sticker that had U- Haul on it. No Windows. Just on drivers side, passengers and of course windshield.
My daughter thinks I'm nuts. He totally fit BG. She yelled not to follow ( I walked to the exiting door and watched him)
My kids probably right. I'm overtired, thinking to much about this case wanting justice.
Thanks for reading. Like my kids say... your crazy Go to bed! With that being all said... Goodnight and much love to all. Especially the families of those sweet girls! 🕇🕯❤

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Tapatalk

Wouldn't it have mattered on the night of 2/13 if he denied permission? it would have given him a lot of time. OK, I'll stop since I"m alone on this one. I'll just file it away as another detail I don't know that would help me figure things out.

You're not alone. I am suspicious of RL. If it were on my property or in my town I would be out there helping to search and supporting the searchers in any way possible.

Now I'm confused. Are we talking about a dog that was brought in when the girls were missing or a dog that was brought in when the SW was executed in March at RL's property?

There were both. I saw the dog in a photo of SW day and I recall in the Fox59 timeline mention of K-9s, plural ttbomk.

Honestly, with the drug problems etc. going on everywhere, this is something I wouldn't blame him for. If I owned 40 acres in the country, I wouldn't want people trespassing on my property without asking first. I would want to make sure that illegal activities weren't occurring on my land.

Dog brought in to execute the search warrant on RL's property on 3/17

The search warrant issued in March.

I didn't think CE arrived on the scene until about 3:50 pm...
I was just going by what it said in that article
A woman who was at the bridge commented on a Facebook post by a family member of one of the girls, saying she had been at the bridge shortly after the girls posted the photo. She said she didn’t notice anything out of the ordinary.

“I even walked all the way across the bridge and back. I only (saw) a guy when I first got there and another couple once I got on the bridge,” C* M* E* wrote. “I didn’t see the girls at all. I also didn’t take the trail that leads to the right. Only took the trail that lead to the bridge.”

I've read this, that she was there around 3 and that she was there around 3:50. Since this article is dated Feb 14, I just felt it was most likely the unaltered fact. It wouldn't be the first time I was wrong. MOO

Are you thinking what I am that it's possible RL was known to be curmudgeonly about people trespassing?

AFAIK we don't know where they were dropped off and to be picked up, so I don't know why we assume it was a regular drop off point for walking the trail. And I can't find it, but I am certain I saw a map showing a path that led from the cemetery (near RL's) down towards the creek, then meeting another path that ran parallel to the creek and ended at the north end of the bridge. Perhaps the cemetery was the drop point, and they had to walk through RL's property to get to the trail. Which opens up a many-forked path of thoughts...IMO MOO

And my thought was that part of the search at RLs was to determine where they might have been killed. Seems unlikely that he would have time to assault them, kill them, leave them, and get out of the area in such a short amount of time, but obviously not impossible. I'm thinking they were more likely placed at the scene. We do know the one's clothing was found in the water (from the reporter who posted on FB) so do we assume it hadn't been there for long?

I go back and forth. Right now I am believing that they were killed there, and not somewhere else, and then brought back. Subject to change, lol! I think it is possible that they searched RL's for his clothing, and other items that may have left fiber evidence on him that was transferred to the girls. I don't think this is going to be a DNA case... but we'll see.
As for the clothing... it could be just a cast off jacket or sweater maybe. I really don't know how it fits.

There were both. I saw the dog in a photo of SW day and I recall in the Fox59 timeline mention of K-9s, plural ttbomk.
Not sure what kind of dogs were "on the way" day of search. I know our county has only 1 k9... according to his fb page he is "dual purpose in narcotics and patrol" i assume he was out the night/morning searches.

Hello all. Haven't posted in a while (work) I posted earlier about BG. Asking about the still picture with his hand in pocket?
Earlier this evening I picked my daughter up from work. I was standing inside her work in front of the deli located near a very busy highway and once again a man walked in late 40s Brown short hair, with moustache and goatee, cameo hat folded around the front. Black and white checker board flannel on, dirty blue jeans, Brown short top hiking boots on with dirt dust on top.
He had his right hand in pocket for an oddly amount of time. My kid says can I help You? He just looked blankly at her. She says did you call in an order or? He states very calmly but direct Yes. A sub. Under Steven.
He pulls cash out of right pocket and my mouth dropped. His whole hand except thumb were partially cut off. He only had stubs. You could tell it was maybe work related. My mind went right to this case. Especially when he peeled off with no plate on a newer mint green family size van. In the left lower right corner it had a little sticker that had U- Haul on it. No Windows. Just on drivers side, passengers and of course windshield.
My daughter thinks I'm nuts. He totally fit BG. She yelled not to follow ( I walked to the exiting door and watched him)
My kids probably right. I'm overtired, thinking to much about this case wanting justice.
Thanks for reading. Like my kids say... your crazy Go to bed! With that being all said... Goodnight and much love to all. Especially the families of those sweet girls! ❤

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Tapatalk

I'm crazy too, and I would encourage you for sure to call that in Yikes..

Thank you! :)

Sounds like it will be lovely when they finish it. Too bad the girls won't be around to see it.

There was a big road construction project just near where the
Iowa cousins were abducted if I remember, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EnvyofAngels