IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #40

Status
Not open for further replies.
RL wearing a blue jacket, probably early in the day Feb 15,
hours PRIOR to that the image of the BG-suspect also wearing a blue jacket, was releasen to the media.

In this video between 1:52 and 2:26 you can see RL wearing a blue jacket (is it similar to the BGs jacket?)
It was filmed "in the days after the murders" and I believe this video/interview was made Feb 15, 2017,
the same day, but hours PRIOR to the time, the image of the BG-suspect was released to the media.

SO... RL was wearing a blue jacket in this video/interview, and due to that it was probably filmed hours PRIOR to that the image of BG with a blue jacket was released to the media, then RL at that time had no reason to fear wearing that blue jacket.
But as far as I know RL never again wore that blue jacket in any of the following interviews.
Maybe LE took it for testing?

Link to the video:
http://www.knowyourleak.com/Delphi-Property-Searched-859850.html

This ^^^^^

IMHO, RL is wearing a blue windbreaker as well.

I would LOVE to know if he has a pair of black boots (or shoes) similar to BG's.

It appears Indiana has a concentration of perverts, however, this goes to show our automatic assumption that there was a sexual element to the Delphi case, which is understandable for obvious reasons, but we don't know anymore about a possible sexual element than we do about COD, motive, BG's age, etc. I haven't believed RL was the perpetrator since day 1, nut I may well be wrong. We have very little to go on. To my eye, BG appears to have brown hair and probably mustache/possibly goatee, so if he turns out to be white-headed RL, I'll never look at a suspect photo again. And...why would RL take the time to stalk them on the bridge simply to force them onto his own property to kill them? I would hazard a guess that in 99% of similar cases/circumstances(ie body found on private property) that the property owner would be involved, but the video of BG seems at least to flip those statistic-based formulas on their heads.
I agree with everything you have said. I don't know if either of the girls could have encountered this guy. If you read the article, he's the second coach at that facility to be arrested in 4 months. The other was a gymnastics coach. I think their HR department should review their screening process for job applicants.

Okay, I know this one is really off the wall, but I'm needing something different to think and/or talk about. CE (the woman witness who was interviewed) said she arrived shortly after the photo of Abby was uploaded (2:07 pm) and saw a man there when she arrived. She said she saw a couple while she was on the bridge, but didn't mention the man still being there. She also said that she didn't see the girls during the time she walked to the bridge, crossed it, returned back across it and left again.

Is it possible that (sorry this could be long!) BG met up with the girls before they crossed the bridge, and they continued past the bridge and into the woods or farther away for more pictures. The friends were there and waved to the girls and passed BG who was wearing black clothes and had a backpack with him. He was planning his moves when CE arrived, and he hid somewhere waiting for her to leave. While she was making her trip across the bridge and back the couple passed through. As soon as CE was out of sight, BG started to cross the bridge to look for the girls, and they appeared to cross back over to wait for their ride. This would be about 2:30, and would allow them to take their time getting to the pick up spot.

When the girls see the same guy coming toward them, they get nervous because they were sure it was the same guy, but while hidden he had put on the jeans, hoodie and jacket (so anyone seeing him from a distance wouldn't know he was the same person CE and the friends had seen.) That way, even if someone witnessed them from afar, he'd have a chance of escaping without anyone being able to give a good description of him. After this point, any of the previous scenarios may have happened... they ran and he caught them, he forced them across the creek and killed them there, or they crossed the bridge again and he got them on the other end.

Thanks for bearing with me and my weird imagination. MOO

http://heavy.com/news/2017/02/liberty-libby-german-abigail-abby-williams-delphi-indiana-girls-dead-missing-snapchat-facebook-photos-family-bridge/

That to me says they don't have rock solid evidence if they have to piece things together.

Either way I think it does a disservice because RL sits in jail and has his life further ruined over this case or everyone local assumes RL is the culprit and are no longer leaving tips or tuned in because he hasn't been cleared. Both are unfortunate. MOO.

Rock solid evidence is not a fully developed case. And if he is going to be charged, then what disservice is it doing? He is in jail, and likely will be in jail for 2 years on his probation violation. The locals who are assuming he is the suspect will have been right, and the lack of tips coming in will not matter, since they have their suspect. Again, this is an extremely common thing to do, bring in the suspect on a minor charge and let him stew in jail while you prepare your case. Even a smoking gun piece of evidence is not a complete court case.
JMHO.

The property at the end of what would be the road/driveway that runs under the bridge intrigues me. In one map I saw, it looked like there was no house or building at all, (though that could've been lighting), but now in Google Maps, there is a very nice looking house, with a very large RV parked there. IF BG had been checking the area and was aware of the house, and IF he led them down the hill to the road from the bridge, how was he so certain no one would be coming up the drive? Just assuming it was unlikely and count on blind luck? Does RV mean snowbirds and he knew this? I can't find when it was built, but if it is new, was he unaware of its presence, but 'knew' there was nothing there previously? IMO MOO

I am going to tell you that you included details that have not been reported by MSM, such as weapons, funeral attire etc. that is rumor. And now I am going to flag my post since this is a no-no, and your post - sorry!

I edited the sensitive info out of my post. I originally saw a family friends FB post so I didn't consider it as rumor. The knife suggestion was just MY OWN opinion. I don't think he was carrying a gun or even necessarily planned it. I think he had to work with what was on him, like a hunting knife which would be very common for any outdoorsy guy to randomly carry. Also, nobody has ever reported hearing gunshots.

So you legitimately think RL looks like BG?
Let me be clear. I absolutely see a strong likeness and think it is entirely possible that RL COULD be BG. However, I am in no way accusing RL and am awaiting LE to either clear him or name him as a suspect. My gut tells me it will be the latter, but that's JMO.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

That to me says they don't have rock solid evidence if they have to piece things together.

Either way I think it does a disservice because RL sits in jail and has his life further ruined over this case or everyone local assumes RL is the culprit and are no longer leaving tips or tuned in because he hasn't been cleared. Both are unfortunate. MOO.

I don't think anyone here really knows what evidence LE has or doesn't have. The fact that they served a search warrant on RL property and that they haven't made a plea to the public to identify BG in over two weeks tell me all I need to know. I'll let LE do what they do best as they have much more training than I do. I'm sure if they currently felt they could clear RL they would be happy to do it. As it stands it's my belief that they feel he is somehow involved....all MOO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RL is not sitting in jail because he has been charged with anything related to Abby and Libby's death. RL has three DUI's and has violated his probation which means that assuming he is cleared of any wrongdoing in this double homicide he may very likely remain in jail for 2-3 years to serve out his drunk driving conviction. He may innocent of murder but he is not being wrongly held.

I totally get that, I just think the case would be better served if the LE would come forward and clear him or arrest him. Also, you and I know that, but 50% of the public have been posting he was arrested for the murders which means those people will lose interest soon if they haven't already.

So I went on a short vacation and gave my brain a little rest from all this. Only now am I wondering if someone could explain why a tech savvy teenager would not have went live on FB if they truly felt threatened as she filmed? I know, I know.....I am not victim blaming. What I am doing is trying to understand why she merely started a simple video, if they felt threatened. MAybe something was just "off" with the guy and they thought they would go home and share the video later. She probably quickly stuffed the phone in her pocket when she realized they had real trouble. If they had felt threatened at the time she videoed, I would have expected her to go "live" on Facebook so as to bring the calvary.

Also, I think this is a drifter and a crime of opportunity.

All of the above is simply me thinking out loud and MOO. A friend in Lafayette bought me one of the lovely angel keychains that are embroidered with their names. I have it hanging from my mirror in my car with a cross and a rosary. They are rarely far from my thoughts.
JMO, but I think the video was a snap chat video. Again, JMO.

I edited the sensitive info out of my post. I originally saw a family friends FB post so I didn't consider it as rumor. The knife suggestion was just MY OWN opinion. I don't think he was carrying a gun or even necessarily planned it. I think he had to work with what was on him, like a hunting knife which would be very common for an outdoorsy guy to randomly carry. Also, nobody has ever reported hearing gunshots.

I think it is likely they were strangled, because I think there would have been more evidence left at the scene if a weapon was used. I am really just guessing, having heard RL use the word "pristine" to describe the scene after it was released back to him. But I do think the killer used a gun to control the girls, but did not use it to kill them.
But again... just guessing...

Okay, I know this one is really off the wall, but I'm needing something different to think and/or talk about. CE (the woman witness who was interviewed) said she arrived shortly after the photo of Abby was uploaded (2:07 pm) and saw a man there when she arrived. She said she saw a couple while she was on the bridge, but didn't mention the man still being there. She also said that she didn't see the girls during the time she walked to the bridge, crossed it, returned back across it and left again.

Is it possible that (sorry this could be long!) BG met up with the girls before they crossed the bridge, and they continued past the bridge and into the woods or farther away for more pictures. The friends were there and waved to the girls and passed BG who was wearing black clothes and had a backpack with him. He was planning his moves when CE arrived, and he hid somewhere waiting for her to leave. While she was making her trip across the bridge and back the couple passed through. As soon as CE was out of sight, BG started to cross the bridge to look for the girls, and they appeared to cross back over to wait for their ride. This would be about 2:30, and would allow them to take their time getting to the pick up spot.

When the girls see the same guy coming toward them, they get nervous because they were sure it was the same guy, but while hidden he had put on the jeans, hoodie and jacket (so anyone seeing him from a distance wouldn't know he was the same person CE and the friends had seen.) That way, even if someone witnessed them from afar, he'd have a chance of escaping without anyone being able to give a good description of him. After this point, any of the previous scenarios may have happened... they ran and he caught them, he forced them across the creek and killed them there, or they crossed the bridge again and he got them on the other end.

Thanks for bearing with me and my weird imagination. MOO

http://heavy.com/news/2017/02/liber...ssing-snapchat-facebook-photos-family-bridge/

I didn't think CE arrived on the scene until about 3:50 pm...

http://www.insideedition.com/headli...rty-where-bodies-of-indiana-hikers-were-found

It might be worth taking a trip to Indiana. See the site for yourself and form your own opinion as to whether this is a suitable playground for children.

I'd love to talk to locals to see their opinion of the railroad bridge and any plans for development. It's possible a disgruntled resident was tired of the activities the railroad bridge encouraged.

But I really believe BG is young (19 to 25.) Something about his size and posture leads me to that conclusion. There's a couple of stills in this video that lend perspective giving a wider frame of the shot of BG.

I think it is likely they were strangled, because I think there would have been more evidence left at the scene if a weapon was used. I am really just guessing, having heard RL use the word "pristine" to describe the scene after it was released back to him. But I do think the killer used a gun to control the girls, but did not use it to kill them.

I think it's quite possible they could have been controlled just by a knife or possibly just the threat of a weapon. You just never know.

It appears Indiana has a concentration of perverts, however, this goes to show our automatic assumption that there was a sexual element to the Delphi case, which is understandable for obvious reasons, but we don't know anymore about a possible sexual element than we do about COD, motive, BG's age, etc. I haven't believed RL was the perpetrator since day 1, nut I may well be wrong. We have very little to go on. To my eye, BG appears to have brown hair and probably mustache/possibly goatee, so if he turns out to be white-headed RL, I'll never look at a suspect photo again. And...why would RL take the time to stalk them on the bridge simply to force them onto his own property to kill them? I would hazard a guess that in 99% of similar cases/circumstances(ie body found on private property) that the property owner would be involved, but the video of BG seems at least to flip those statistic-based formulas on their heads.

I agree with you. Actually, I think quite a few posters here do not think the motive was sexual in this case. On the other hand, I have always thought that this was a crime committed by a sexual sadist. But that's just my opinion on the motive. Many others disagree.

When they searched the property owners property the other day.It says in an article they brought a canine.Does anyone know what kind of dog they brought to search his property? A search dog? A scent dog? A cadaver dog? Does anyone know?

If you know something LE doesn't, please call it in. You may be able to help clear him. As of this moment LE has not been able to clear him yet.

I have to wonder why anyone who doesn't know someone can definitively state someone didn't do something. So strange in my mind because I like and need things to be plausible.

Not really relevant but it's interesting to me that they stopped to ask permission to search RL's property on the 13th. I come from a small rural town, and if two local girls are missing and possibly injured and it's getting dark, no one is asking your permission to search your land. Not gonna happen. Someone may stop and say, "Hey Bob, we gotta check the back 20," but no one is asking. And BTW, Bob's reply will be, "Let me grab a coffee and a flashlight..." All IMO MOO

Are you thinking what I am that it's possible RL was known to be curmudgeonly about people trespassing?

And my thought was that part of the search at RLs was to determine where they might have been killed. Seems unlikely that he would have time to assault them, kill them, leave them, and get out of the area in such a short amount of time, but obviously not impossible. I'm thinking they were more likely placed at the scene. We do know the one's clothing was found in the water (from the reporter who posted on FB) so do we assume it hadn't been there for long?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LitWiz