IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #41

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, Identical twins vary in height and weight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In weight yes, bc that very much depends on lifestyle/eating/exercise/health etc,
But IMO I dont believe hight can differ, unless they were separated at
a very young age and one of them did not get adequate food, vitamins,
minerals, etc. or had som illness growing up which could affect his growth.
But as far as I know neither of that is the case with those twinbrothers.

I don't know. This doesn't sound like to me that "they have their man" in any sense.

Quote from article.....

"An investigation that once had 200 or more cops tracking down leads, now has about 20 assigned to the case full-time. The investigation has slowed from a sprint race to a turtle race, according to Riley."

"We are looking at tips and leads we've went through. Tips and leads we haven't gone through. We are making sure all our bases are covered," he explained. "We still have information coming in. We still have information we have to process. We have information we have to chase down. It is going to be a long while before we can say this is a cold case."

http://www.wthr.com/article/six-wee...nues-coming-in-to-delphi-murder-investigators

Trespassing!!! Moo

Possible, but there is no indication of a "build up" to this type of confrontation: Aggressive confrontations with other trespassers, numerous calls to the police about real or imagined trespassers, posting of excessive or ominous signs, going on "security patrols" etc.

In contrast, RL's past dealings with trespassers seem pretty passive (called it in what-twice?, confronted one person in one of his barns but did not appear to have made threats etc.)

That Bridge and the land leading to either ends of the bridge are not part of RL's property right? I mean, I'm pretty sure they aren't but just asking.
The Bridge and the railway right of way southward from the bridge belong to one or more CSX entities. A holding company owns the land on the East and West sides of the bridge on the North and a family real estate trust owns the property on the East and West sides of the bridge on the South. RL's property starts some 800-900 feet East of the bridge on the North side of the creek.

attachment.php

https://beacon.schneidercorp.com/Ap...ageTypeID=1&KeyValue=08-06-29-032-018.000-007

Attachments

• RLMap.png
    RLMap.png
    751.3 KB · Views: 528
May be the reason LE did not release more audio is because they didn't want to give BG an opportunity to change the way he says phrases when interviewed. Example: "down the hill" ...RL raised his pitch on "hill".
True. He said it like a question. "Down the hill?"

We can only sleuth RL as far as what's been in MSM. I don't know why you are so upset by speculation. It's so much a part of what WSers do. Honestly, why can't you have your opinion, and let's others have theirs? I have been fighting here just to have the right to my opinion to NOT discount RL just because he looks like a nice old man. LE has even said the voice and the picture could be 2 different people. LE has not discounted multiple perp theory either. If this man was 55 years old alot more people would be open to consider sleuthing him. The children were found on his land. He has been giving multiple interviews and some see this as controlling the narrative. He had broken the law in the past. He is in jail for a probation violation. He has had a probable cause warrant served on him in relation to a DOUBLE HOMICIDE. LE is sleuthing him for goodness sakes.
We can sleuth him, but not accuse him. I've sleuthed a lot of people involved in the case (and several that ended up having no connection to it), but I only post what is allowed in the rules. I have no problem with others having different opinions than mine, but I'm selfish enough not to want to see those views posted on here when I'm following the rules and keeping mine to myself (or shared with people in my life, not on WS). I personally don't think that RL's age automatically clears him, but I also don't think any of the things you stated automatically makes him guilty. It could very well be that RL was involved, but unless he is accused by LE, he isn't supposed to be accused here. MOO

She never said she was close to LE. THAT is a rumor by you.
I saw her say it at least once, and that it was a person who is "close to the investigation" giving her the info. Either was, it's either rumor or it's leaked info that LE obviously doesn't want publicized. MOO

I don't know. This doesn't sound like to me that "they have their man" in any sense.

Quote from article.....

"An investigation that once had 200 or more cops tracking down leads, now has about 20 assigned to the case full-time. The investigation has slowed from a sprint race to a turtle race, according to Riley."

"We are looking at tips and leads we've went through. Tips and leads we haven't gone through. We are making sure all our bases are covered," he explained. "We still have information coming in. We still have information we have to process. We have information we have to chase down. It is going to be a long while before we can say this is a cold case."

http://www.wthr.com/article/six-wee...nues-coming-in-to-delphi-murder-investigators

And this pretty much confirmed they have no suspects for certain.

"Even though days and nights of work and a reward fund that has climbed to more than $200,000 haven't given detectives the tip they need, Riley insists they remain optimistic."

VERY INTERESTING... when looking at RL's files on the forclosure
IT SAYS "CASE FILE DESTROYED" 3/23/2017

why??????

https://public.courts.in.gov/mycase...tTXlNVEF3TnpFd016TXdPalEyTnprNE5Ua3hZVGc9In19

I know most counties are in the process of going to electronic filing. Maybe they are destroying the paper files? I don't have a link, but I work at a law firm in Tippecanoe county and we've just started filing documents electronically and I cant recall the date but I think most of Indiana will be doing so by May of this year. This is my opinion.

I do not see how RL's clothing is a factor now when just about everybody said all midwestern men dress that way, jmo.

Understood, but those pictures are of such "poor resolution", its almost impossible to be able to state a "accurate" age. Again LE may have "better " pictures, and only released that one? At this point I'm thinking it can be anyones guess! MOO

In the presser, he said these were cropped from the best shots they had from a cell video. So it doesn't sound like they have better ones.

I know most counties are in the process of going to electronic filing. Maybe they are destroying the paper files? I don't have a link, but I work at a law firm in Tippecanoe county and we've just started filing documents electronically and I cant recall the date but I think most of Indiana will be doing so by May of this year. This is my opinion.

http://www.in.gov/judiciary/4273.htm

Carroll April 3rd for voluntary e-filing.... not saying this is the reason but maybe.

And this pretty much confirmed they have no suspects for certain.

"Even though days and nights of work and a reward fund that has climbed to more than $200,000 haven't given detectives the tip they need, Riley insists they remain optimistic."

JMO but I think it's obvious they have no suspects for certain because they haven't filed charges against anyone. That's not to say they don't have someone in mind. Also, I make note that in the article they have not asked for help from the public to identify BG. when was the last time one of the PIO's came out and asked someone to identify BG?

In weight yes, bc that very much depends on lifestyle/eating/exercise/health etc,
But IMO I dont believe hight can differ, unless they were separated at
a very young age and one of them did not get adequate food, vitamins,
minerals, etc. or had som illness growing up which could affect his growth.
But as far as I know neither of that is the case with those twinbrothers.

If you Google this, you will find dozens of sources that do suggest height varies.

I also know identical twins who have a two inch height difference despite growing up in the same house their whole lives.

The twin brother may be the same height, but it's not a given. I wonder if you could find the twin's height elsewhere to confirm?

What about this person suggests to you they are linked to the case possibly?

JMO but I think it's obvious they have no suspects for certain because they haven't filed charges against anyone. That's not to say they don't have someone in mind. Also, I make note that in the article they have not asked for help from the public to identify BG. when was the last time one of the PIO's came out and asked someone to identify BG?

I think this article does in so many words. It just doesn't ask directly. We don't have the tip we need and tips are still coming in pretty much tells people to keep sending tips.

Are you suggesting they know who BG is? LE thinks BG is the killer. So if LE knows who BG is then they would have their suspect. They don't. MOO.

I will be gobsmacked if it comes to pass that RL is BG. Gobsmacked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
utahtruecrimepod