Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep hearing about people seeing them together. Anyone else think that they would likely not be seen together in public? In other words, if they needed groceries or gas, there would only be one of them. It seems like the would not be recognized as easily this way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I meant to say "the princess" in the mind of the TERRIBLE & DESPICABLE & LOW criminal, TC that is! I am trying to have NEW thinking about the dynamics of the couple. If I could make myself comprehend their HUMAN NATURE (yes, they are still humans, including TC, even if we do not like him to be human), by analogy with similar story such as in other countries, then MAY BE I have new brain to figure where they may be. JMO. I am not an expert in anything here. Only brainstorming. I stop posting now, as my NEW thinking shock too many. I wish to remain polite.

Gaius, we are here on thread 9 and we have discussed the possibility that ET went willingly many times - and we all still agree that TC is a predator and ET is a victim. So I do appreciate what you are trying to say....- so far you have suggested that this means she will be found where she could be having fun. I think that that is a definite possibility, and we have discussed it before. What other ideas do you have about where we could be looking? They may have already been discussed, and maybe not.

Personally, I was quite taken with Mountain Kat's observation that she was unlikely to have taken a toothbrush for a day trip. That has really stuck with me.

Exactly my thoughts. I googled almost all day yesterday on these missionary trips. This is my belief he's been on two before. Chances of people recognizing him is little since volunteers are from all over the world.

http://www.insideedition.com/headli...ar-old-student-may-be-posing-as-missionary-in

Well, the good news is that if he is going on a missions trip with a certain denomination of church that he has attended in the past, I have a lot of missionary friends all throughout Central and South America (because I am a missionary kid from that area) and have shared the poster with all of them, so he will hopefully be recognized.

Well, the good news is that if he is going on a missions trip with a certain denomination of church that he has attended in the past, I have a lot of missionary friends all throughout Central and South America (because I am a missionary kid from that area) and have shared the poster with all of them, so he will hopefully be recognized.

And this is why,eventually ET will get home. All it takes is 1 tip and it's a big world. YOUR tip may be the one
that finds them. It will happen.

3 --- I have never seen a woman preaching the words of Jesus in a bikini! That would be nice but I have not seen that before.
Missionary people are usually subdued, somewhat depressed, quiet people. They talk a lot but they don’t party much. Such a disparate and unusual couple, with such a “young bride” are going to be noisy.
I am SURE they are not in Latin America as missionaries. A swimwear should NOT be so important for that. May be they went in Latin America by plane, but NOT to be missionaries. To be a missionary kills all the fun for TC, unless you are speaking of position. My attempt at levity is motivated by my effort at thinking out of the box.

With all due respect, being that I am one of those "missionary people," I find that in Central America especially, there are a lot of missionaries and locals who are involved with the missions work that are very dynamic and do a lot of good work to give back to their communities. And who is to say that they're even pretending to be married down there? The father/daughter thing could be going on.

I have enjoyed missions work quite a bit and it has led to some amazing things, including traveling all across Central America, going to beaches (in swimsuits... O.M.G.!) and doing normal "touristy" things. It's extremely fulfilling work and I miss it a lot.

So I wouldn't be so quick to discount it or to think that it's a boring, negative thing.

As you all can see, John Walsh is my hero. I sure wish his show was still on,because he would catch this *******.

But imagine being on a mission and a stranger just shows up with his 15 yr old traveling companion and says he's there to help?
That just doesn't sound right.

Wouldn't ET need a passport and id to get out of the country (and back in)?

To get out secretively? No. To get back in. Absolutely.

It's extremely easy to travel across borders once they are over the Mexico/US border. I know because I have lived in Central America.

Wouldn't ET need a passport and id to get out of the country (and back in)?
You can leave the US anytime, it's the coming home that requires a passport.
Source: I live in SoCal and cross the border a lot.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

But imagine being on a mission and a stranger just shows up with his 15 yr old traveling companion and says he's there to help?

Yes, this is odd. Usually people plan for a year in advance and are scheduled. A missionary typically hosts many, many people from the USA and has to schedule it. People from the USA also bring money with them that is used for special projects that are scheduled well in advance, such as running a feeding program, a medical clinic, or building a school. It would be VERY questionable to a missionary if a person just randomly shows up.

I wonder what missionaries TC has had contact with in the past. I think I will do a little bit of research!

I'm marking my place now. Time to go home!

Her appearance likely has changed and the father in an interview said she acted very mature for her age.

Perhaps it wasn't them but something related to them was found, like the license plates.

I think that the cops are right... TC will be able to stay one step ahead of them with the way things are happening either because of reading things online (like here... or one of the Facebook groups... or ET's family's public profiles...) or by simply watching the news.

This hyper-connected world we live in now is really stressful to me for so many reasons!
Was it confirmed the license plates were found?

I didn't at first this was feasible because my past church had either highly educated/trained missionaries or highly organized missions trips, but I m now thinking maybe this is the answer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChasF419