Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need to preface this with I am a notary. I am very adamant about seeing ID, but I know some people that for $20 in the back corner of a bar would have no ethical dilemna forging consent and stamping.

Tad could pretend to be her dad if he had an ID and could sign the notarized letter too... in theory. As long as we are exploring all possibilities.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From TN to OK in 2 days. Where does it seem they r heading?

Given that her hair was blond, they could have used the same dye bottle and her hair would come out red and his dark brown.
Or she could have purchased hair dye on her own.......

They were allegedly spotted in Corpus Christi around 12:30pm on Thursday, March 23rd.

A Corpus Christi sighting would make total sense with the route they took & where they stopped (OK walmart), 35s is right there.

I assume they are in Mexico right now. Unless the Oklahoma City Walmart trip was used to throw off authorities. Certainly they could have gotten food items at a number of other places that didn't have such good video...or they may have figured to not be noticed at a busy store like Walmart.

I bet yesterdays debacle allowed the story to reach someone in Oklahoma that remembered seeing them.

Or.. they had this picture for weeks and that's why they notified Mexico?

MCElizabethsSISTER what is your take on this Memphis sighting, as well as the one in Oklahoma from 3/15?

An Oklahoma sighting ya'll? When and when was it confirmed?

The creep just LOVES wal-Mart. Every check-out aisle should have these photos behind the register at EVERY Wal-Mart across the country!!! This should be done today!!! JMO

The pic' looks like a regular grandpa out with his little granddaughter to pick up some dinner fixxins' for grandma.

But seriously: The Pervert sure is showing this kid THE BIG WONDERFUL WORLD (lol Walmart Walmart:happydance:

My guess is that somebody from OKC, OK saw something on the internet about this case & remembered seeing those 2: AND IMO WAS HIGHLY SUSPICIOUS THAT IT WAS A PERVERT but figured, oh, 'nah', it's just grandpapa !

I'll tell you what I get from that pic. He's not flush with cash, that 4500 may be all he has. She's still wearing the clothing they left in, they both look like they could use a shower and it appears she's wearing his shirt. Add that they're shopping in walmart and apparently didn't buy much, he's trying to eek out that money. When it runs out, he's got no job so then what? And he's using gas to travel. He can't hold out much longer.

That's true, it was a deep dark color, similar to his new hair dye color.

I wonder if he colored it before leaving home??
It's there good video of him getting gas at the shell next to shoneys? That's probably the last known appearance before Wal-Mart.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Something about what's-his-face's side profile reminds me of BTK.

Sorry, just ignore me. :eek:

You read my mind about Mexico! I've been googling marriage in Mexico and came across this interesting fact from the US State Department's 2015 Report on Human Rights in Mexico.
This is from page 21: "Early and Forced Marriage: The legal minimum marriage age is 18. Enforcement, however, was inconsistent across the states, where some civil codes permit a minimum marital age of 14 for girls and 16 for boys with parental consent, and 18 without parental consent. With a judge’s consent, children can be married at younger ages."
Here is the link to the report: https://www.state.gov/documents/organization/253239.pdf
JMO.....

Tad could pretend to be her dad if he had an ID and could sign the notarized letter too... in theory. As long as we are exploring all possibilities.

If it's a legitimate notary, and you are signing as a parent, you are suppose to make sure the parents name on the birth certificate matches. I don't know how lax someone would be. I notarize mostly financial things, but if someone came to me to notarize a marriage agreement, or vacation letter I absolutely would not unless they provided the child's birth certificate and a license to match the names.

Very few states allow Dads to marry daughters. He can't stand in and sign for himself and sign in as the father. In other words, the license doesn't leave the room, so they all have to be there.

Given that her hair was blond, they could have used the same dye bottle and her hair would come out red and his dark brown.

Imo, probably not.

Here in MN it's very common for the girls (and old ladies who think they look like girls) to have dyed red hair but it's 'stop sign' red.

I agree with poster above: It is so, so suspicious how they are ACTING casual - sure makes sense that they first did the Decatur ping and next this because these are Mr. CIA's brilliant ideas at throwing police off his tracks.

I think the child victim looks utterly vulnerable, and he looks to me like a total pervert and also a very angry pervert - he has a look of arrogance about him, like he just hates all authority figures.

I bet he's overeating and eating trashy foods now from the stress he feels.

he is still wearing the same shoes as he did at Walmart when he purchased the hair dye "for his mother-in-law" before fleeing:

walmart-1.png
tad-cummins3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members