Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just had to post how thrilled I am that there has been a sighting of ET. I just know authorities are going to figure out what they are driving! TC really loves Walmart, the last place I would shop if I were on the run. Not so smart.

I am just so amazed that he's still got all that facial hair. I know it was only two days after leaving but I really thought that he would have shaved that off immediately.

Goes along with his narcissism/conceit. He probably thinks, "My goatee is part of what makes me so handsome. I'll never get rid of it." <barf>

I am in Arkansas and I get those alerts as well. Nothing for this one though...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Which makes me wonder if they could've possibly driven through AR on I-40 and then boom they're at the OK Walmart right off the interstate that will lead them wherever

*always MOO or random thoughts*
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As posted earlier I would file just to get out from under any financial issues that may arise from creepers escapades. There may be many things he has financially burdened them with she didn't know about and perhaps still doesn't. Then again I am not a Divorce Lawyer. Or a Chemist.

Well....well........well................looks as if the TBI has been holding out on us.

These ** new** pictures were captured on 3/15/17 in Oklahoma City, if I understand it correctly.

SO.................by the time these pictures were taken, TC and ET were well outside the boundaries of the Amber Alert. Nobody at that Walmart was even aware they were being sought.

We have pictures of them entering. How about the pictures of them checking out through the cashier.....where are those pictures ? We all know they exist.

Where are the pictures of them exiting the building ? Where are the pictures of them walking across the parking lot ? We all know they exist.

Tad died his hair and beard dark with the hair dye he bought on camera previously. The TBI claimed he bought if for his Mother-in-law. Really guys............really ??

Much like I figured in the beginning, they likely drove south through Alabama , turned west on Interstate 20 and hooked butt towards Texas. They hit Dallas probably by the end of the first day, then headed north on I-35. By Wednesday, they were leisurely strolling around a Wal-mart in OKC shopping well outside the Amber Alert zone. After they loaded up with goodies, they got back in the Rogue and headed west down Interstate 40 towards New Mexico, Arizona, Nevada, California . Every mile they drove took them further and further away from Tennessee and the pursuing authorities.

People over on that side of the country may have seen an Amber Alert discussed on their national news stations, but nothing local or over their phones. No flyers, no posters, no local news coverage.

I have little doubt that the TBI knows exactly what they're still driving. TC is taking ET to places she's never been. Maybe he's never been there either. Lots of beaches and sunsets in California.

Very expensive place to hide though..........his money won't last long.

I'm in California and I have definitely heard of these 2 and so has everyone I know. We are watching and waiting for this perv to come through here. I can spot a Rogue a mile away now... I can also testify to the beauty of our beaches and sunsets and the high cost of living. Good luck finding a cheap place to stay. Oh, and we have lots and lots of traffic cams. Come to California...

Which makes me wonder if they could've possibly driven through AR on I-40 and then boom they're at the OK Walmart right off the interstate that will lead them wherever

That was my guess from the get go. 40 being busy and hits major towns with lots of people to get lost in.

Goes along with his narcissism/conceit. He probably thinks, "My goatee is part of what makes me so handsome. I'll never get rid of it." <barf>

Haha! I think you're right! Let's hope his narcissism turns out to be his downfall.

There is NO WAY I would let this SOB get off that easy. Until this kid was home safe and sound, I would hold our LEGAL marriage to his head like it was a loaded gun.

But, that's just me.

I agree. Staying married to him at least allows him to not marry anyone else.

Well....well........well................looks as if the TBI has been holding out on us.

These ** new** pictures were captured on 3/15/17 in Oklahoma City, if I understand it correctly.

SO.................by the time these pictures were taken, TC and ET were well outside the boundaries of the Amber Alert. Nobody at that Walmart was even aware they were being sought.

We have pictures of them entering. How about the pictures of them checking out through the cashier.....where are those pictures ? We all know they exist.

Where are the pictures of them exiting the building ? Where are the pictures of them walking across the parking lot ? We all know they exist.

Tad died his hair and beard dark with the hair dye he bought on camera previously. The TBI claimed he bought if for his Mother-in-law. Really guys............really ??

Much like I figured in the beginning, they likely drove south through Alabama , turned west on Interstate 20 and hooked butt towards Texas. They hit Dallas probably by the end of the first day, then headed north on I-35. By Wednesday, they were leisurely strolling around a Wal-mart in OKC shopping well outside the Amber Alert zone. After they loaded up with goodies, they got back in the Rogue and headed west down Interstate 40 towards New Mexico, Arizona, Nevada, California . Every mile they drove took them further and further away from Tennessee and the pursuing authorities.

People over on that side of the country may have seen an Amber Alert discussed on their national news stations, but nothing local or over their phones. No flyers, no posters, no local news coverage.

I have little doubt that the TBI knows exactly what they're still driving. TC is taking ET to places she's never been. Maybe he's never been there either. Lots of beaches and sunsets in California.

Very expensive place to hide though..........his money won't last long.

I don't mean to keep harping on this,but if TBI sat on this and knows what vehicle they were(are driving) and did not put out a AA in Oklahoma,I would be stunned. How are people supposed to find them if that were true. TBI would have no logical reason to withhold this from the public. They are not going to catch him from their offices in TN, the general public will give them the tip they need and for that we need all the info we can get---I'm confused as heck

I see it a bit differently. To me, he is so immature and insecure that the idea of doing anything that might appear to make him look any older would be out of the question for him. For instance, I don't think he could bring himself to shave his head or lose those awful " I'm not REALLY balding" bangs. But essentially, I agree. He is NOT going to change his appearance to anything he thinks would be unflattering.

JMO

I'm in California and I have definitely heard of these 2 and so has everyone I know. We are watching and waiting for this perv to come through here. I can spot a Rogue a mile away now... I can also testify to the beauty of our beaches and sunsets and the high cost of living. Good luck finding a cheap place to stay. Oh, and we have lots and lots of traffic cams. Come to California...

That's where they're going. These pictures and their location would have been much more helpful about 2 weeks ago. Now I know why they were so quick to discount the sighting in Memphis yesterday, with the spokesman not even willing to make a trip to verify anything.

I don't mean to keep harping on this,but if TBI sat on this and knows what vehicle they were(are driving) and did not put out a AA in Oklahoma,I would be stunned. How are people supposed to find them if that were true. TBI would have no logical reason to withhold this from the public. They are not going to catch him from their offices in TN, the general public will give them the tip they need and for that we need all the info we can get---I'm confused as heck

Until they say otherwise, I'm giving TBI the benefit of the doubt and assuming that they just learned about the Oklahoma sighting. I can't imagine why they would have withheld the information, unless they knew that releasing it to the public would somehow make the situation worse for ET.

That was my guess from the get go. 40 being busy and hits major towns with lots of people to get lost in.

Exactly and not to mention all the back roads where you can go without seeing a cop or anyone for miles. Especially at night

Does California still have road side border checks for food/plants? I know they did when I lived there quite a few years ago.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I agree. Staying married to him at least allows him to not marry anyone else.

Not sure what TN laws are, but don't both spouses have to sign the divorce decree?

Exactly--What kind of hold does TC have over this town--Its mind boggling--I think I am going to need to step away for a while soon--- I just had 2 stents in my heart last week and this case and town is starting to piss me off
Is there any evidence to support that this child* is under his "hold"?

*the young lady who dropped ET at Shoneys.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member