Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
And I don't know their money situation but things are cheap around here and there are some towns that don't really ask questions. Just take your money

*always MOO or random thoughts*
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure what TN laws are, but don't both spouses have to sign the divorce decree?

I think judges can allow them without in exceptional cases. And boy if there was ever an exception...

I do wonder if the TBI just became aware recently of the Oklahoma sighting. Lots of leads, tips to check out and wade thru. Then viewing and verifying this is indeed them. I dunno. I think I have been staring at April the Giraffe's lady bits far too long......sigh. Where are you ET????

I agree. Staying married to him at least allows him to not marry anyone else.

That would be how I would think in this situation. I think a divorce would delight him, so I wouldn't initiate it. Bring the kid back, and then we'll talk! But the financial angle others have mentioned makes a lot of sense. And it's certainly more practical for a woman who has already suffered financially from this man's past shananigans.

Either way, I don't fault Jill Cummins for any choices she makes. She has nothing but my complete sympathies in this situation.

I agree. Staying married to him at least allows him to not marry anyone else.

True, but most divorces take a while so it could be months on longer depending on the state. (In my state, one has to be living apart for six months. Tennessee must have different rules about that.)

I'm curious how the OKC Walmart sighting happened. I assume that someone spotted them and called in a tip the day they were there ( March 15th). I also assume that it took TBI/FBI these last couple of weeks to followup on the sighting, pull the film, and review it to make positive ID. On the positive side of things, to me, that means that even two days after they left Tennessee people in Oklahoma were in fact informed and on the lookout for them. But at the same time how many other sightings have there been that have taken too long to followup on? IMO

Does California still have road side border checks for food/plants? I know they did when I lived there quite a few years ago.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

They did the last time I drove out and back a couple of years ago. I sincerely doubt if they are gone.

Her lawyer may have advised to begin divorce proceedings in order to be free of any financial obligation that TC so thoughtfully incurred in both their names during the planning phase of this crime (similar to the 1999 bankruptcy and 2012 judgement that he already dragged her through as a co-debtor due their married status).

That's an excellent point! I hadn't thought about it in that way and makes sense.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

I think the look on her face in the photo suggests that she thinks whatever he is saying to her is just incredulous. And, IMO, neither of them are happy. More like stressed.

That's where they're going. These pictures and their location would have been much more helpful about 2 weeks ago. Now I know why they were so quick to discount the sighting in Memphis yesterday, with the spokesman not even willing to make a trip to verify anything.

Headed for SoCal on Route 66 is my guess.

:cow:

Until they say otherwise, I'm giving TBI the benefit of the doubt and assuming that they just learned about the Oklahoma sighting. I can't imagine why they would have withheld the information, unless they knew that releasing it to the public would somehow make the situation worse for ET.

They would have at least put out a BOLO to the LE in those neighboring states if they had the vehicle info and the pictures that day. It does no good releasing it 15 days later. Even if they publically didn't release it-they would have notified LE---They did not have these pictures from Walmart until recently.

Most are very nice. Towels, soap, blow dryers...
You pay and get assigned a # for the shower room. Then you have a code on your receipt. The code allows you to enter the shower.
Maids are there to clean the rooms between each use. Many are larger than any hotel bathroom.
They also have TV viewing areas. Some are quite comfortable with couches and other have hard plastic chairs like the DMV have.
If a movie was playing TC might sit for awhile and leave before the movie ends.
I'm not sure how often a news channel would be on.
ET could move pretty quickly in and out and barely be seen.
They however, have NUMEROUS cameras, so they would be on surveillance footage.
ea6167b13c14ac1369fa5ea737ba4aa3.jpg

More photos at link:

http://texasvanagons.com/truck-stop-showers/

Wow I had no idea these showers were so nicely appointed!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Does anyone know what the logo is on the front of his shirt?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
611CLE