Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just thinking, with the type of personality he has or is, what will hearing this news that his wife is divorcing him do to him?

From what we have heard, TC is use to calling the shots, being in control. I would think he might be outraged that she took this step. You know, he wanted his cake and eat it too.

On the other hand, TC may have been the entire opposite personality at home and in his marriage. Quiet, subdued, and JC ran the home. Do we have any posters who knew the family on a personal level?

Unless he is a complete moron he has to know that he can't go back home to his wife without being arrested, so I assume he never planned on going back.

Here's the original Corpus Christi possible sighting. It mentions "potential partial license plate match" which makes me wonder, could he have altered the license plate numbers or letters on his plate? Looks like TN indeed has black letters so it would seem pretty easy to possibly do with black duct tape.

License plate is 976ZPT

Might be easily changed to 878ZBT

http://www.tennessean.com/story/new...earance-may-have-been-spotted-texas/99546218/

ETA: Based on their font it's prob not easy to change the 9 and 6, but the P could be changed.

If he had metalworking tools, he could have removed the plate from the front, cut it up, and pasted one or more of the letters and numbers onto the back plate.

If he had metalworking tools, he could have removed the plate from the front, cut it up, and pasted one or more of the letters and numbers onto the back plate.

A poster mentioned earlier that in TN they don't have front plates if I remember correctly. It may have even been in the previous thread that I was mentioned.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I stand corrected and apologize to TBI. I just read that TBI received the tip late last night,not on the 15th. So I was wrong. Anyway,lets catch this guy,thats all I really care about.

also medical facilities and urgent care centers.
Plus chain stores like Walmart and Rite Aid pharmacies have care centers now, I think cash can be used, I'm just thinking of a health event, though hope there isn't one.

Well actually, TC is in luck because Walmart also has care clinics in this area. I'm being sarcastic about him being in luck, but really, we do have walk in clinics at Walmart here in southern MO.

A poster mentioned earlier that in TN they don't have front plates if I remember correctly. It may have even been in the previous thread that I was mentioned.

I live in TN. We do not have front plates.

Marking my spot

Considering the fact that ET has allergies and an Epipen, I would say that her medical issues are likely life threatening. An Epipen can treat anaphylaxis. Anaphylaxis can absolutely cause death rather quickly if not treated.

Also, we do not know what LE has learned from interviews and emails. I think they have good reasons to list her as endangered. He may not have DOCUMENTED violent tendencies, but we do not know for sure what his tendencies truly are behind closed doors.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

I tend to think that if the Epipen was that important, she would have taken it with her. For that matter we don't really know for a fact that she didn't take it with her.

I live in TN. We do not have front plates.

Thanks!

I have been *really* looking at cars for the past 2 weeks so I had to research CA laws. In CA, you are required to have front and back plates. Surprisingly, despite the law, not all do.

Late morning, on HLNtv, during On the Story with Erica Hill, they showed the Walmart video.
A little later in the program, TC's former student (Destany P.) was on the show.
DP, years ago, had taped a piano performance of Cummins playing and singing at the school. It was played on the show for viewers to hear.
I've tried to find it via the Internet but cannot find it in order to link it here.

Unfortunately, because it's Friday, Primetime Justice isn't on tonight or HLN would probably repeat the same footage.

Did anybody else hear the tape this morning of TC singing the song?

http://whnt.com/2017/03/29/former-s...-he-sang-her-a-love-song-when-she-was-a-teen/

The above doesn't link to the actual audio/tape though.

Yeah. This was on the threads a few days ago. People had some "fun" with it.

Where ever you go, in the end you make at least one trip to Walmart for supplies. I don't know why LE hasn't figured this out and used Walmart as a "bait" in fugitive situations. I know LE can't know specifically which Walmart's to watch, but if they have a general idea they can have local LE and the store security keeping an eye out and checking surveillance video on a daily basis.

I wonder how hard it would be to send out bulletins to the heads of major chains and for major chains to have announcements to employees/security at the beginning of each shift? Perhaps that would be to difficult?

MOO but her walking behind him and him not worried about her darting away or escaping tells me she's totally in on this.

I tend to think that if the Epipen was that important, she would have taken it with her. For that matter we don't really know for a fact that she didn't take it with her.
Exactly. Which would indicate that she's in danger, either way. I don't know how this is even questionable.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

SHe's most likely so brainwashed at this point. She appears very submissive in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss mustang