Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
What happened to the press conference?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Late morning, on HLNtv, during On the Story with Erica Hill, they showed the Walmart video.
A little later in the program, TC's former student (Destany P.) was on the show.
DP, years ago, had taped a piano performance of Cummins playing and singing at the school. It was played on the show for viewers to hear.
I've tried to find it via the Internet but cannot find it in order to link it here.

Unfortunately, because it's Friday, Primetime Justice isn't on tonight or HLN would probably repeat the same footage.

Did anybody else hear the tape this morning of TC singing the song?

http://whnt.com/2017/03/29/former-s...-he-sang-her-a-love-song-when-she-was-a-teen/

The above doesn't link to the actual audio/tape though.

As posted earlier I would file just to get out from under any financial issues that may arise from creepers escapades. There may be many things he has financially burdened them with she didn't know about and perhaps still doesn't. Then again I am not a Divorce Lawyer. Or a Chemist.
You're not a chemist lol I actually get that inside joke! (from the Casey Anthony debacle)

I, too, was excited about this Walmart sighting although disappointed that it was so long ago but hoping LE has a lot more than that.

The irony hit me that we've been discussing tropical locations etc as a possibility and these are the stills from first confirmed sighting of them, at Wal-Mart #ohtheplaces [emoji849]

Wonder where they were headed, and if they even know.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Where ever you go, in the end you make at least one trip to Walmart for supplies. I don't know why LE hasn't figured this out and used Walmart as a "bait" in fugitive situations. I know LE can't know specifically which Walmart's to watch, but if they have a general idea they can have local LE and the store security keeping an eye out and checking surveillance video on a daily basis.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...-abductor-tad-cummins-seen-new-photos-n741241
[FONT=&amp]TBI reported on Friday that their investigators had obtained and confirmed surveillance images of Thomas with the former teacher at a Wal-Mart located in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, on Thursday night. The sighting came via an anonymous tip reported on March 15.
So according to this,the tip was reported on March 15 and TBI confirmed it yesterday. So 16 days to confirm a sighting,and now they are long gone. Unbelievable. Losing faith in TBI[/FONT]

Considering this inaccuracy from the same article in the above link, I'm not confident the above info regarding when the tip was reported is correct.
Thomas is believed to have disappeared along with Cummins on Monday, March 13, from her school in Maury County, Tennessee.

What happened to the press conference?

It was for another case - Isabel Celis. I am still @ work and multitasking, so I misread. My apologies.

If they were in Oklahoma on the 15th, they could be in Mexico...Oregon...freaking anywhere by now!! [emoji35]

For these types of situations, is it possible to send out an AA to everyone? I know it could potentially result in a lot of tips, but come on, if I didn't know about this case, I would think it were a dad and his daughter. Not a thing suspicious about it. [emoji20]

Hopefully whoever this friend is, he/she is able to lead LE in the right direction to getting Elizabeth home safely, and soon. I wonder who was supposed to help 'hide' them and if he/she will be coming forward any time soon. Maybe that person also has some info that could be helpful. I would think the person decided against it, realizing it was not a good thing, so hopefully his/her conscious pushing him/her to come forward.

And she will require certain, putting this delicately, products regularly. A 50 YO creepy guy buying that will stand out.
IMO

No he won't. 50 year old men have wives and daughters and buy tampons for them. And he only looks creepy to us because we know what he is doing. Without that info, he looks like any other 50 year old man who could have a wife and daughter.

I bet that was the friend that was supposedly not cooperative. I hope so, anyway. Like always, LE knows way more than we do. Tons more.

Yes, it's heartening to know there have been at least a few more leads than we knew about. That's usually the way but it's hard to be patient and have faith sometimes.

Wonder if there really was someone who was supposed to hide them. Maybe they got cold feet and will (or did) come forward?

Here's the original Corpus Christi possible sighting. It mentions "potential partial license plate match" which makes me wonder, could he have altered the license plate numbers or letters on his plate? Looks like TN indeed has black letters so it would seem pretty easy to possibly do with black duct tape.

License plate is 976ZPT

Might be easily changed to 878ZBT

http://www.tennessean.com/story/new...earance-may-have-been-spotted-texas/99546218/

ETA: Based on their font it's prob not easy to change the 9 and 6, but the P could be changed.

My husband has purchased these type products more than once and in several southern states, including TN. I asked him about the cashiers' reactions once. He told me that he didn't think they paid any attention. They were just doing their jobs being cashiers.

I have never seen a cashier care or notice anything I bought. They certainly aren't going to care about a man buying tampons. Tampons aren't even embarrassing like yeast infection treatment or condoms or lube or any other thing like that.

http://www.crimeonline.com/2017/03/...nd-she-and-tad-cummins-plan-to-head-out-west/

"Meanwhile, a trust has been set up by Whatley & Associates law firm, to help raise the reward money for finding Elizabeth. The goal is to raise at least $25,000, which will go to whoever can lead authorities to the pair, and subsequently, to Cummins’ arrest. The reward money is being placed in a secure trust fund with Jason Whatley’s law firm, and all donors will receive a receipt. "

ETA: imo raising the reward is a good idea, and I am surprised it is still as low as it is after this much time has elapsed.

He seems very bold to me, why not wear a hat and both change their clothes? I think that leads to them staying in whatever transportation they are in. Also I think they both look haggard and in need of rest and a shower.

Thanks for sharing! So does the yellow logo on the front left of his shirt match up with the Schooner's design mentioned earlier or can anyone recognize it to be a different brand/marking?

There's no decal on the back of TC's shirt. Does that matter?
The Schooner examples all had decorated backs.

Just thinking, with the type of personality he has or is, what will hearing this news that his wife is divorcing him do to him?

From what we have heard, TC is use to calling the shots, being in control. I would think he might be outraged that she took this step. You know, he wanted his cake and eat it too.

On the other hand, TC may have been the entire opposite personality at home and in his marriage. Quiet, subdued, and JC ran the home. Do we have any posters who knew the family on a personal level?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Protocol136