Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
TC ET 6.jpg

TC ET 7.jpg

TC ET 8.jpg

TC ET 9.jpg

TC ET 10 .jpg

The TBI says based on a tip received on Thursday, they recovered surveillance footage which showed Cummins and Thomas at a Walmart on East I-240 Service Road in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma on March 15, 2017. The video was taken two days after Thomas disappeared on March 13, 2017. The TBI says Cummins appears to have darkened his hair. The images show Thomas may currently have red hair.

Frame by frame stills of the moving video as they get closer to you.........pics 6-10

I think you're right.

Agreed.

Yeah but she's damned if she does and damned if she doesn't. People were criticizing her for acting as if she supported him.

Yeah, she's in a pretty impossible situation. I feel for her. She's probably just trying to at least financially protect herself from him at this point. MOO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Exactly steelman---And notifying the public in nearby states was crucial so we can get a sighting--16 days later they can be anywhere in the country (or world)--This is basically useless information now---Anyhow, I just get upset over this, because I am worried about ET as we all are, and with my background, I know there is a way to expediate tips faster than 16 days.

It is very upsetting that the siting is from over 2 weeks ago. If true that it was turned in on March 15, maybe the anonymous tip was left in the form of a message and wasn't specific. For example, "I was traveling through Oklahoma this morning and stopped to pick up a few things at Walmart and I saw a couple of people that looked like TC and Elizabeth. I'm not sure but you might want to check it out." How would a tip like that be prioritized? The tip was anonymous so they couldn't call the tipster and ask questions as to the time and the location of the Walmart. So how would it be handled?

At least she is alive - why hasn't this guy been caught by LE yet???

In video it appears they are walking very fast IMO

Also, I honestly think LE was focused on Alabama and potential sightings in the wrong area and did not take others seriously that were out of the scope of their focal points...

After nothing came up, probably started look to back into other leads that they hadn't verified yet...

I don't even wanna look at him as handsome/ugly or think of him in any "romantic " situation....YUCK

And she will require certain, putting this delicately, products regularly. A 50 YO creepy guy buying that will stand out.
IMO

Here is a an sad idea - start putting pictures of these old perps and victims on the 'products' packaging...like the milk cartons. What has this world come to? :(

But maybe they purposefully did not report it?

I'm kind of leaning this way too. Maybe they wanted him to feel like he was putting one over on LE. All the while LE was giving him enough rope to eventually hang himself. Confident and cocky criminals make mistakes. LE reminded the public there were no leads very regularly. Hummmm.

He probably thinks he can star in the lifetime movie about this situation. MOO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He's probably right............from what I've seen, Lifetime will make a movie about any situation they can exploit, sometimes before the conclusion is even known.

IMO, on the JC divorce filing: I think the timing could possibly be a couple of things. First, she has just seen the Wal-Mart photos and the reality hit her like a load of bricks. He is not coming back and he doesn't care about his family. Or maybe LE suspects TC is dumb enough to try to get married in Las Vegas and hearing that JC has filed may prompt him to give it a try. I would hope they have every cheesy wedding chapel in that town plastered with his picture.

I'm really a bit surprised that he took her into the Walmart with him. Is that because he wanted her to pick out things she needed, or is it because he didn't want to take the risk of her bolting on him ?

I thought from the git-go that if TC needed to go into a store or a gas station he would go in by himself, because nobody would pay any attention to him at all. Everyone is on the lookout for a lopsided-aged couple.

He might actually be a little nervous about her trying to take off on him. Obviously, ET did absolutely nothing in that store to attract attention to herself. So I guess the question remains....willing participant or hostage ?? You can bet every dime you have that those photos will be presented by TC's defense team when the time is right.

IMO, these two things aren't mutually exclusive and the lines can be blurred between both. See: Stockholm Syndrome. And also take into consideration all the grooming via manipulation that took place even prior to the kidnapping. (All of which I'm hoping the state's prosecution team counters with when TC's defense does inevitably present those photos.)

I hope that the news conference was called to announce that the authorities have found them and arrested TC.

:cow:

The irony hit me that we've been discussing tropical locations etc as a possibility and these are the stills from first confirmed sighting of them, at Wal-Mart #ohtheplaces 🙄

Wonder where they were headed, and if they even know.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Interview with Father about yesterday sightings.. You can tell he is not getting any sleep. All prayers go out to this family and the safe return of HIS daughter.
[video=youtube;PCRwIxgze2A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCRwIxgze2A[/video]

Jason Whatley, family attorney for the Thompson family, told Crime Online‘s Nancy Grace that Elizabeth reportedly told a friend that her and Cummins were planning to head West, but she didn’t specifically say where. The friend, whose name is undisclosed, indicated that Elizabeth said that someone was supposed to help “hide them,” but when the plan changed, they decided to head West.

http://www.crimeonline.com/2017/03/...nd-she-and-tad-cummins-plan-to-head-out-west/

The irony hit me that we've been discussing tropical locations etc as a possibility and these are the stills from first confirmed sighting of them, at Wal-Mart #ohtheplaces ��

Wonder where they were headed, and if they even know.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Wherever they were heading..........they're there by now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tici