IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #42

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's a possibility but sort of feel like it's too large to be a glove. But good to be thinking outside the box. MOO

I am so confused.. look at this photo of BG from https://www.google.com/amp/fox59.co...case-of-missing-carroll-county-teenagers/amp/

In the photo , the " fanny pack " looks like a glove hanging. Why haven't I ever noticed this before; I can make out a thumb.

The gloves look like this :

863d8976e5211c347225ade2d01d8464.jpg

Picture zoomed:

85c82a89b47351a064a00113de3e4aca.jpg

Has this been discussed and I am just late to the party?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He may be. I ask myself can I make any statement of fact that I could testify to under oath.

But nobody here is testifying. We're not in a court of law here. We're just people online getting together to talk about a horrific crime and bounce ideas off of each other.

Also, I 2nd ninji9's thoughts. Most of us aren't here to prove something to a bunch of strangers on the Internet. Most of us couldn't give a rat's behind if we are right or wrong. We just want the perp(s) to pay and pay huge for committing such an atrocious and evil crime upon these 2 innocents.

I was under the impression the teen he abducted was his own daughter...at least that's what the initial news reports said
Me too. And he didn't look to me anything like BG. Seemed lanky and very dark haired. That poor girl. Watching her father get shot to death. I read he was having some mental or drug issues.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Hi everyone, I'm a first time poster so I apologize in advance for any errors in my posts, I'll try not to break any rules! The following is all MOO, I do not want anyone to assume anything I theorize is fact unless reported by law enforcement.

<Snipped By Me for space>

:Welcome1: to the discussion eryn.a.huff! If you have questions about navigating this awesome site give a shout

Welcome to the Nuthouse eryn.a.huff.

glad to have you.

I think he knows the area. Does not live there.

I agree. With some experience in midwestern wooded areas and maybe just a couple hours walking around the trails themselves, I think he would have been able to pull it off. I don't think he knew the girls prior to their encounter and probably drifts from area to area committing similar crimes JMO. Those girls were just in the wrong place at the wrong time.

IMOO I am currently leaning toward the theory that this may be a drug-related crime, possibly that the girls stumbled upon something, or that the perp(s) was in some way retaliating for something. BG is probably not the land owner, however IMOO the landowner is involved somehow.

There is a difference between lustful looks at women versus children. Ages 13 and 14 are children. And for someone 77 years of age to suddenly look at children that way when they didn't before doesn't seem likely. Not having heard even a whisper of RL leaning that way makes me think no. MOO of course.

I would not rule out a sexually motivated crime in a man of 77. Not saying that is the case here, I have no idea. My father who is almost 90 still gives lustful glances after young women as did my father in law who just passed away at the age of 79. Men are different from women, and are always thinking about sex, even after middle age. There is no way to tell by looking at someone what goes on in their minds, and hearts. You just can't...MOO

Night Owl wrote a great post re SO's in the area. I still think, JMO, that RL is not involved and he just lives on the wrong property at the wrong time. RL's demeanor while doing media interviews shows me he was very much taken back re this crime. He has his own problems but murder is not one of them. MOO

There is a difference between lustful looks at women versus children. Ages 13 and 14 are children. And for someone 77 years of age to suddenly look at children that way when they didn't before doesn't seem likely. Not having heard even a whisper of RL leaning that way makes me think no. MOO of course.

I think RL does not have a past or a current problem with harming girls in a sexual way. His only problem that is public fact as of now is alcohol.I have found nothing so far that RL has a pattern with sex abuse towards kids. JMO

Does anyone want to explain this 'drug related crime' theory to me, please? I'm not getting it. Surely you're not saying Libby and Abby were in on this drug deal?

Don't forget:
1) Libby took video of the perp on the bridge. Apparently, he was alone.

2) From the tiny bit of sound recording LE released, BG said, "down the hill"...Which to me meant they were still on the bridge while receiving this order. (YES, I believe it was an order)

3) Where was the other person in this "drug deal gone bad" scenario?

4) Why take them to another place, which is secluded..(i.e.: bring your supposed witnesses of said drug deal with you), and kill them?

5) If BG (or whoever) was on his way to do some huge drug deal, why bother with the girls (on the bridge) at all?

Okay, I'll stop there.

Here is the days weather in that area with wind speeds.
attachment.php

One thing I have noticed on post that some put for the weather that day bUT no mention of wind speed and direction which are factors as well.The way a voice will travel or how wind effect in a valley .some were putting up power lines which I have made menation of the project going on but was it to windy to work that day. Most likely these people non lacall and maybe union ,so what would u do with a day off being out of state and cooped up with a bunch of others guys cooped up in a motel ,hmm might b time to explore the area and maybe he had already done that.

Attachments

• delphi weather.jpg
    delphi weather.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 371
Thanks for the link. I'm with you in that RL is not their man. I'm not convinced that rape was involved in this crime, however I can't imagine what else could otherwise have been the motive to kill 2 teens that day in that location. After a look, one of the pics is haunting me. Just looks like could be a match. Works nearby. Potato nose intact. Age is appropriate. It's tough to imagine that LE hasn't been all over these SOs in the area though, and cleared each of them for involvement. The pic on the SO site linked - he'd need a bit of a shave, and to be wearing the camo hat. I'd love to hear a clip of him saying 'down the hill' though, I'll tell you! Lists him as a 'sexually violent predator'. That seems to also fit. I can't find info on this person's 1st conviction, as to whether it involved male or female. His 2nd conviction was in reference to deviant behavior with a male.

Thank you NightOwl77 for your post - it was fantastic information and I did the search and it literally sickened me. Especially when I see "violent offender". I cannot understand for the life of me why these people run free. They should be in prison, castrated, or life ended IMHO, I have no mercy for people that abuse children. Period. They cannot be rehabilitated - one their brain finds this source of evil pleasure, it will not stop IMO. I found things came up differently depending on the address you put in - like putting in the address of the plant showed all in one work address, but I plugged in a different address showing their individual addresses and found two of them living at the same address. Interesting. What I think we have to remember about RL is that he is front in our minds because of all the news videos - he seems more real - but there are many others that have been arrested on different charges too and we can't sleuth them, or at least on this forum. I have done research on other people that have been arrested, JW included - and they seem to be much more viable to suspect than RL. But can't discuss it heree. We don't know what we don't know - LE is doing a great job IMO and they may have several people that could fit the bill. But they have to narrow it down to one with evidence - a tough job.

One thing we need to remember IMO, the photo Libby gave us has one distinct aspect we need to keep in mind. The NOSE. Did you ever think about how different people's noses are and how it affects how they appear to us. The nose and the eyes are very important - and Libby gave us those clues. We have a narrow nose that is bulbous on the bottom. We have close set eyes. These facts can't be overlooked as we sleuth - so if the key doesn't fit, it's not the right key. RL may have other implications in this, God only knows, but his nose does not fit the image we were given IMO.

These are just my random thoughts and only my opinions. I have been following this case from Seattle since it began, it has consumed my life these past six weeks, and I have never done this or been on this site before. I will stay with it until it is solved, praying every day for an answer. God bless and keep you Libby and Abby.

I think RL does not have a past or a current problem with harming girls in a sexual way. His only problem that is public fact as of now is alcohol.I have found nothing so far that RL has a pattern with sex abuse towards kids. JMO
WADR, my FIL at 76 had no known prior history, was an outstanding member of his community, was a decorated war vet, beloved by a large family, volunteered, was the guy in the neighborhood everyone went to when they needed a hand.

I don't need to tell everyone where this is going, but it was a complete and utter shock. Devastating as a matter of fact. Three years later and family still deeply in utter disbelief.

Alcohol was an issue with him (hush) as well.

You never know anyone. And we don't know this man at all. Just that he looks like a nice old man. I have a dozen photo albums with our own nice old man who unbeknownst to us did some pretty horrible things...

I'm NOT accusing RL of anything, but my days of saying he/she just isn't that type are over for good.

Looks to me more like a hand IN A GLOVE, with wristwatch above the top of the glove.

I am so confused.. look at this photo of BG from https://www.google.com/amp/fox59.co...case-of-missing-carroll-county-teenagers/amp/

In the photo , the " fanny pack " looks like a glove hanging. Why haven't I ever noticed this before; I can make out a thumb.

The gloves look like this :

863d8976e5211c347225ade2d01d8464.jpg

Picture zoomed:

85c82a89b47351a064a00113de3e4aca.jpg

Has this been discussed and I am just late to the party?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anyone want to explain this 'drug related crime' theory to me, please? I'm not getting it. Surely you're not saying Libby and Abby were in on this drug deal?

Don't forget:
1) Libby took video of the perp on the bridge. Apparently, he was alone.

2) From the tiny bit of sound recording LE released, BG said, "down the hill"...Which to me meant they were still on the bridge while receiving this order. (YES, I believe it was an order)

3) Where was the other person in this "drug deal gone bad" scenario?

4) Why take them to another place, which is secluded..(i.e.: bring your supposed witnesses of said drug deal with you), and kill them?

5) If BG (or whoever) was on his way to do some huge drug deal, why bother with the girls (on the bridge) at all?

Okay, I'll stop there.

I'm not saying that I'm all in on the drug deal theory, but just to explain one angle of it:

- Abby and Libby were not involved in any drug deal
- While on the bridge, they were taking pictures and got caught up in something that was happening down below (perhaps without even realizing it)
- If BG was involved in such, he went up on to the bridge to confront them (thinking that they caught a drug transaction on tape perhaps?)
- Led them down the hill to dispose of evidence (not to lead them to a drug deal)

That is one theory, of course the fact that LE has not mentioned any others leads me to dismiss this theory.

WADR, my FIL at 76 had no known prior history, was an outstanding member of his community, was a decorated war vet, beloved by a large family, volunteered, was the guy in the neighborhood everyone went to when they needed a hand.

I don't need to tell everyone where this is going, but it was a complete and utter shock. Devastating as a matter of fact. Three years later and family still deeply in utter disbelief.

Alcohol was an issue with him (hush) as well.

You never know anyone. And we don't know this man at all. Just that he looks like a nice old man. I have a dozen photo albums with our own nice old man who unbeknownst to us did some pretty horrible things...

I'm NOT accusing RL of anything, but my days of saying he/she just isn't that type are over for good.

Sorry for your family pain that you needed to deal with. I was just stating as of right now, the only public fact we have are alcohol problems. Until LE states more I will leave it at that.......

I'm hoping that someone familiar with the trail may be able to tell me if it's a common spot for morel foraging or ginseng harvesting.
i think someone posted a few threads back that Feb 13th was not the time of year for morels.

Yes, you can get under it at the ends. Here is a view with someone standing under with their hands up thru the rails and a view of the underneath. (oops one pic turned sideways)
attachment.php
attachment.php

I still wonder what the underside of the bridge is like. Are there access points to the bridge from&#8203; underneath it -- something a maintenance worker might use to access the structure?

Attachments

• bridge hands.JPG
    bridge hands.JPG
    81.5 KB · Views: 612
  • e1c780a5-f748-4a09-9b43-b72d6bebcab2.jpg
    e1c780a5-f748-4a09-9b43-b72d6bebcab2.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 590
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online